剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Are you suddenly my partner in this, Arthur?
你突然变成我的队友了吗 亚瑟
I'd like to think we can work together, yes.
我觉得我们可以一起合作 是的
The American people finally get some relief
美国人♥民♥终于能对急剧升高的
from soaring energy costs,
能源消费松一口气
and an old man gets to see a great doctor.
一个老人得以看到好医生
Do you support both those ideas?
你支持以上两点吗
Of course I do.
当然支持
Then why are you screwing it up?
那你为什么要来搅局
The CIA comes in, everybody gets nervous.
中情局一介入 所有人都变紧张
They start to reconsider deals.
他们开始重新考虑交易
I know you don't wanna be responsible for that.
我知道你不想担这个责任
I understand your point of view, Steve.
我明白你的意思 史蒂夫
You understand, or you agree? I agree.
你明白 还是你同意 我同意
Then you'll send her home right away.
那你就马上把她送回去
Right away.
马上
Good.
很好
Play the "what if" game with me.
跟我玩"如果"游戏
Ooh, one of my favorites.
我的爱好之一啊
Okay, a brilliant, young operative
一个杰出的年轻特工
flies to Minnesota to turn a valuable asset--
飞到明尼苏达州 要把宝贵资产...
What if she's caught by the State Department?
如果她被国♥务♥院♥抓个正着怎么办
She calls for advice.
她打电♥话♥寻求意见
What if Joan and Arthur cave to state
如果琼和亚瑟向政♥府♥妥协
and send her home?
要把她遣回怎么办
If we're talking about the same operative,
如果我们谈论的是同一个特工
she uses whatever time she has left
她会用尽自己所剩的时间
to pursue her objective.
达成目标
What if she's been banned from the building?
如果她被禁入那幢大楼怎么办
Then she finds a way to make him leave it.
那她得想办法让他离开大楼
Auggie, you're brilliant.
奥吉 你是个天才
That's not a "what if" statement.
那可不符"如果...怎么办"句式
You win. I usually do.
你赢了 一贯如此
Listen, I'm stepping into a meeting for the next hour.
接下来一小时 我会去开会
Call me if you need anything, all right?
如有需要就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You're my top priority. I'll be fine.
你是我的当务之急 我会没事的
No worries.
不用担心
Auggie.
奥吉
How's it going?
近来可好
Fantastic, and I have a feeling it's about to get even better.
非常好 我有种感觉之后还会更好
It is?
是吗
Today's your lucky day.
今天你走运了
We're gonna shake things up a little bit.
我们稍微做些改变吧
How? A field trip.
怎么变 来次实地考察
You could probably use some fresh air.
你可能需要呼吸一点新鲜空气
I don't live in this office, Auggie,
我不住这里 奥吉
I just work here.
我只是在这里办公
Besides, we'll be here for the hour.
而且 我们就在这里待一小时
That's how this works.
治疗流程就该是这样
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
The other week, you presented yourself
可不久前 你还以不按常理出牌的
as an unconventional shrink:
心理医生自居
working with veterans,
治疗退伍军人
offering to let me skip sessions.
建议我忽略那些疗程
Is that just a cover?
那只是个幌子吗
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法
I'll take the cigarettes. Which ones?
我想买♥♥烟 哪种烟
All of them.
所有的
You're going to show me how to get across the street blindfolded?
你要向我演示如何蒙眼过马路吗
Orientation and mobility training.
是定向行动训练
When I did it, I didn't have a choice.
我当初这么做时 是别无选择
It'll help you to understand me better.
它会帮你更好地理解我
Auggie, I--
奥吉 我...
And the more that you protest,
你如果抗♥议♥得越多
the less time you're gonna have to get the hang of it.
能用来掌握窍门的时间便越少
That's the spirit.
这才对
You ready? I'm ready.
准备好了吗 好了
Here you go. All right.
出发 好
How does this work?
这东西怎么用
Okay, this cane's a couple of inches too tall for you.
你手杖拿得太高了
So choke down a little bit.
稍微往下点
You're gonna hold it waist high,
手杖所持高度齐腰
about a foot in front of your body.
离你身体正前方大约一脚的距离
Think of it as an extension of your index finger,
把它想成是食指的延伸
but it should be underneath the shaft.
但食指应该在轴线以下
That way, if you hit something,
这样 就算磕到什么东西
you're not gonna stab yourself in the stomach.
你也不会误戳到自己的腹部
See?
明白了吗
Very good.
非常好
This little aluminum tube is about to become your best friend.
这根小铝管将成为你最好的朋友
Cigarettes?
有烟吗
You can bum one of mine.
你可以问我要一包
Takes me four minutes to smoke a cigarette.
我吸根烟要四分钟
That's how much time you have.
你只有这点时间
Mr. Al-muqri, I'm surprised.
阿尔穆克里先生 我很意外
I didn't take you for a man who shuts down conversations.
我不认为你是那种不善交谈的人
What sort of man did you take me for?
那你认为我是哪种人
If given the right support...
如果能得到恰当的支持...
a leader.
是名领袖
That's what you tell all of us, isn't it?
你对我们这样的人都这么说 是吗
Flatter us, make us feel special.
极尽恭维 让我们觉得自己独一无二
I've never said that to anyone before.
我之前从没对任何人说过
I came here to speak to you.
我来这里是有事要告诉你
Then speak.
那就说吧
I'd like to work with you.
我想和你合作
That's never going to happen.
这绝不可能
Why not?
为什么不可能
Because the CIA has wreaked havoc in my part of the world.
因为中情局在我的国家引起了一番浩劫
You keep referring to me as a mouthpiece for the Agency.
你一直以为我是局里派来的说客
I know you wouldn't like to be thought of that way.
我知道你不想别人这么看你
You're your own person.
但你拥有自我
A person whom you have just met
我刚与你见面
and yet claim to know so well.
你却对我知根知底
This is why we are enemies.
所以我们是敌人
Because you make assumptions about us,
因为你对我们做了各种假设
and you act as if they are true.
然后当成真实情况 做出反应
You don't really believe we're enemies.
你并非真♥相♥信我们是敌人
I believe your country is only interested in mine
我认为贵国之所以对我的国家感兴趣
because we have oil.
是因为我们有石油
You're right.
没错
If that's your pitch, it's not a very good one.
如果这是你的说辞 可不怎么样
I'm being honest.
我实话实说
We're interested in you because of oil,
我们因为石油而对你感兴趣
and you're interested in us because of our technology,
而你感兴趣的是我们的技术
our universities, and sometimes our health care.
我们的学府 有时还会是卫生保健
As you can see, we can be very giving.
如你所见 我们可以大方给予
The empty hand, reaching for help in the guise of affection.
双手空空 假装喜爱想要得到帮助
Reminds me of the prose you wrote in that article.
让我想起了你写过的散文
I didn't write that article.
我没写过那文章
You've fallen in love with a ghost.
你爱上了本不明书目
Sayid, I don't have time to play these games,
赛伊德 我没空跟你玩游戏
and neither do you.
想你也没时间
You can't be happy with your country's place in the world
你的国家在世界所处的地位
or your position in it.
跟你的职位都不会让你开心的
Work with me.
跟我合作吧
You mean spy for you. I mean work with me.
为你做间谍吗 我是说一起合作
We can share information and ideas.
我们能资源建议共享
We can build a bridge between our nations
我们两国能构建
that no one else is willing to build.
无人能及的桥梁
I am not a builder of bridges.
我可不是桥梁建筑者
I serve at the pleasure of the prime minister,
能让总理开心愉悦
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表