剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
What's going on? You don't sleep.
怎么了 你不睡了
Something you may not have figured out about me yet
你可能不知道我
is that I'm a bit of a neat freak.
有点洁癖
Mm-hmm, I had my suspicions.
嗯 我怀疑过
You have these two beautiful bespoke suits,
你有这么好看的定制西服
and you treat them like that?
就这么对待它们吗
Your tailor'd have a heart attack...
你的裁缝要发心脏病了
let me hang them up.
我把它们挂起来吧
Come back to bed. Come on.
回到床上来 来吧
I'll show you the hospital corners I learned how to make
我给你看我在寄宿学校学来的
in boarding school.
床单折角铺叠法
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I can feel the sunlight coming through the shade.
我可以感觉到阳光穿过树荫
It's gonna be a nice day, isn't it?
今天天气很好吧
Yeah, looks that way.
看上去是这样
Listen, um,
听着
I'm gonna take the day off of work.
我今天翘一天班
And I thought we could rent a car
我想我们可以租一辆车
and drive down the eastern shore...
开到东海岸
And by "We," Of course, I mean you.
我说"我们" 当然指的是你
I can't imagine the kind of damage and collision waivers.
我可不敢想什么撞车车损放弃索赔协议
They'd charge me.
他们会告我的
Auggie...
奥吉
Is that a cab?
那是出租车吗
Yeah.
是的
Parker.
帕克
Parker.
帕克
Parker.
帕克
You should have this back.
这个应该还给你
Okay?
好吗
No.
不好
I don't want it back.
我不要拿回戒指
I want you back.
我要你回到我身边
No, no, no, listen. Don't. Listen.
不不 听着 别这样
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
What happened last night was just a first argument, okay?
昨晚只是我们第一次争吵啊
Couples do that. They get into arguments.
夫妻都会这样 会争吵
They...they... they go a few rounds,
他们吵个几回合
they hash things out,
问题就解决了
and then they're stronger for it.
然后他们更相爱
They don't quit. Parker.
他们不会退缩 帕克
I can't.
我做不到
Good-bye, Auggie.
再见了 奥吉
Parker. Parker, wait.
帕克 帕克 等等
It's the constellation ursa minor.
这是大熊座
But the orientation's slightly off.
不过方向有点偏了
Are you laughing at me?
你在嘲笑我吗
No. No.
没 没
Nobody's ever guessed my tattoo correctly.
我的纹身图案还没人猜对过呢
Astronomy is something I got into as a kid.
因为我小时候很迷天文学
You?
你呢
Actually, it was inspired by the keats poem "Bright star".
其实我是受济慈的诗《灿亮之星》的启发
"Would I were steadfast as thou art."
"愿我能如你般坚定"
That's the one.
就是这首
So who was the bright star in your life?
那你的灿亮之星是谁
Hey, is there anywhere around here
这附近有
where you can get some breakfast?
卖♥♥早餐的地方吗
Yeah, sure. Just around the corner.
当然 街角就有
Great. I'm absolutely famished.
太好了 我饿死了
I told you the lumberjack special was a lot of food.
我都跟你说了伐木工特餐分量很大
Are there actually any lumberjacks in this city?
这城市有真正的伐木工吗
I'm sorry. I need to get this.
不好意思 我得接个电♥话♥
Do you mind? Excuse me.
你不介意吧 抱歉
Hello?
你好
Here you go. Thank you.
给您 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Small town inside the beltway.
世界真小啊
I was about to give you a call.
我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
You been following me? What are you talking about?
你在跟踪我吗 你说什么
This is my regular coffee spot.
我平时就在这里喝咖啡
Yesterday, Green Corolla.
昨天在格林科罗拉也是
No, that wasn't us.
那不是我们
Look, if I put a tail on every untrustworthy spook,
要是我在每个可疑的人背后都安条尾巴
there'd be no one left at hoover.
就没人可以信任了
Anyway, I owe you some quo.
无论如何 我欠你点消息
That intel you gave us on Michael O'leary--
你给我们的关于迈克·欧拉雷的情报
That actually panned out. He's our thief.
被证实了 是他偷的
He was supposed to meet a buyer in Edinburgh, Scotland,
他本该去苏格兰爱丁堡见个买♥♥家
but he gets to Dulles, and he bugs out.
但他去见了杜勒斯 然后跑了
He thinks the T.S.A.'s on to him.
他觉得交通安全管理局盯上他了
Did you pick him up? Not yet.
你逮捕他了吗 还没
This is where it gets good.
这就是这件事好的地方
The buyer's coming here.
买♥♥家正在往这里赶
Do you know who the buyer is?
你知道买♥♥家是谁吗
He's European.
他是个欧洲人
Anyway, we got word that O'leary's planning to meet him
无论如何 我们收到线报说
at the national arboretum at 1:00 today.
欧拉雷一点会在国家植物园见他
Okay. And you're gonna take 'em both down?
好吧 你要把他们都抓住
Yeah. And it's not just us.
没错 但不只是我们
There's N.S.A., D.I.A., D.H.S.
还有国♥家♥安♥全♥局 国防情报局和国土安♥全♥部♥
They're all involved. It's a veritable party.
他们都被卷进来了 真热闹
And seeing as your information helped us put it together,
鉴于是你给我们提供的信息
I'm inviting you along.
我邀请你一起参加行动
Great.
好啊
What, don't you want to hear what he's selling?
怎么 你都不想问问他卖♥♥的是什么吗
Now's not a great time.
现在不是时候
Hello.
你好
Hey.
你好
Uh, Simon, this is, uh, Vincent.
西蒙 这是文森特
Vincent, this is my friend from out of town, Simon.
文森特 这是我外地来的朋友西蒙
Hey.
你好
How do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
We work in the same field.
我们是同行
At the Smithsonian?
史密森尼博物馆吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Fantastic.
真好
Are you British?
你是英国人吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Well, I am running late,
我要迟到了
so I hope to see you later, Walker.
希望一会能再见到你 沃克
Did I interrupt something?
我是不是打扰你们了
Nope. Uh, I was catching up.
没 我被缠住了
How was your phone call?
你电♥话♥打得怎么样
Uh, looks like I have to get to a meeting at 1:00.
貌似我得去参加一个一点的会
I knew you were in town for business.
我就知道你是来工作的
No, it's just come up.
不 这是临时出现的事
In my line of work, you need to be opportunistic.
做我们这行 需要随时抓住机会
Listen, do you mind if we head back to your place?
你介意我们先回你那吗
I'd really like to grab a shower.
我很想洗个澡
No, that's fine. Great.
没问题 好
If simon shows up to the meet
如果西蒙出现在会面地点
and gets rounded up, we're done.
然后被抓了 那我们就完了
The people he's working with,
那些与他共事的人
his network, they'll run for cover.
他的关系网里的人 都会跑去躲起来
We'll never catch back up to them.
我们将永远无法抓到他们
Yeah, I get that.
我明白
Do you?
是吗
You have to stop Simon.
你得阻止他
I don't know how to do that
我没法阻止他
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表