剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
监察办的人在翻你桌子
Why? What's happening? I'm not sure,
为什么 怎么了 我不清楚
but you need to get back here and get in front of this.
你得回来 赶在前面
Get in front of what?
赶在什么前面
Uh, can I call you back?
我再打给你吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I don't want to lose you either.
我也不想失去你
What are you doing here, Simon?
你在这里干什么 西蒙
I couldn't leave you.
我离不开你
You're ready to turn yourself in to the Agency?
准备好转投中情局了吗
Tad late to walk in waving the white flag,
现在进来挥白旗投降有点太晚了
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
There's a target on your back.
现在你背上有个明晃晃的靶子
I mean, Langley can provide asylum.
而兰利可以为你提供庇护
I didn't come for asylum.
我并非是为了庇护而来
I came for you.
我是为你才来的
We can go in together.
我们能一同入局里
Annie.
安妮
You can tell them your side of the story.
你可以把你们那边的事告诉他们
What story? I--
什么事 我
I've never even seen my contact's face.
我都没见过我的联络人的面
You can trade them for other intel.
你可以用其他情报和他们做交换
Cuba and the listening array.
古巴和监听阵列的事
I've been a spy virtually all my life.
我的一生几乎都是在当间谍
Distrustful ever since I was a boy.
从小时候起就没法信任别人
And I'm tired of the lies.
而且我也厌倦了谎言
It's just part of the game.
这只是游戏的一部分
Exactly. It's a game.
没错 这就是一场游戏
One that we don't even play.
一场身不由己的游戏
We just get moved around like chess pieces.
我们只是如同棋子一般 任人摆布
There's more to it than that.
我们的工作有更大的意义
I hate to burst your bubble,
我不想戳破你的幻想
but no, there isn't.
但事情就是如此
Come away with me.
和我一起离开吧
Leave this all behind.
抛开这一切
How?
怎么行呢
We work for two of the top spy agencies in the world.
我们效力于世界上的两大顶尖间谍机构
They'd find us in weeks.
他们几个星期就能找到我们
There's a small island off the Maldives,
有个靠近马尔代夫的小岛
reachable only by fishing boat.
只能坐渔船才能到达
It's completely off the grid.
完全与世隔绝
I've spent the last ten years
过去十年
steadily cultivating a false identity--
我一直在制♥造♥一个假身份
bank statements, credit cards, driver's license.
包括其银行对账单 信♥用♥卡♥ 驾照
It's rock-solid,
这身份绝对可靠
and it'll provide cover for you as well.
也能掩护你的身份
Sounds like you really have thought this through.
听起来你真的通盘考虑过了
Our flight into Dubai leaves in the morning.
去迪拜的航♥班♥早上起飞
Quick stop off to empty a few bank accounts.
中途短暂停留去清空一些银行账户
We can be in Mali the day after tomorrow.
后天我们就能到马利了
This is real.
这是真的
If you want it to be.
如果你想的话
It won't work.
这行不通的
I've left nothing to chance.
我已经没有别的机会了
Everything's already in place.
一切都已准备就绪
No more dancing around who we are.
别再纠结我们是谁了
No more lies.
别再有谎言了
We can be together.
我们能在一起
How would we live?
我们会怎样生活下去
Better than now, living for other people.
至少比现在 为别人而活要好
We can live for each other.
我们能为彼此而活
I want to live for you.
我想为你而活
Will you come with me?
你愿意和我一起走吗
Yes.
我愿意
Auggie...
奥吉
I'm coming in.
我这就来
What's wrong?
出什么事了吗
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
You certainly travel light.
你还真是喜欢轻装出行啊
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表