剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You shot me!
你朝我开枪
You're angry.
你生气了
I'm just gonna turn it off. No!
我只想关掉它 不许动
I've heard enough lies, enough manipulation.
我听过的谎话够多了 被♥操♥纵够了
If you think your desperate plea is gonna work,
如果你觉得孤注一掷的说辞能起作用
you never really knew me.
那你真不了解我
Okay, Annie.
好吧 安妮
Pull the trigger.
开枪吧
It'll be as if you're pulling the trigger on yourself.
你扣动扳机也就是给你自己判了死刑
You'll never make it out of Russia.
你永远也别想离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
You'll be lucky to make it to the other route.
能够另辟蹊径是你的运气
I'm sure Joan gave you the whole "We will deny any knowledge" speech.
我肯定 琼跟你说"我们会全盘否认"
Pull the trigger and find out just how true that is.
开枪吧 看看是不是这样
They will hang you out to dry,
他们会把你晾在一边
leave you to rot.
不顾你的死活
And the worst part is...
最糟的是...
You'll never be able to look at yourself the same way again.
你会不能像以前那样审视自己
You'll know that you killed for malice.
你内心知道自己是因为怨恨而杀了我
That changes you.
它会永远改变你
Go ahead, Annie.
来吧 安妮
Pull the trigger.
开枪啊
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表