剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Covert Affairs...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
What's going on, Jai? Come with me.
发生什么事了 杰 跟我来
Okay, I didn't want a tuna melt anyway.
好 反正我也不想吃金枪鱼三明治
You're being reassigned. Who are you?
你被重新指派了 你是谁
I'm Lena Smith. I'm your new boss.
我叫莉娜·史密斯 你的新上司
I think you are being underutilized.
我觉得你是屈才了
I want you to do high security clearance
我希望你通过高度加密的安全级别
on Simon Fischer.
监视西蒙·费歇尔
I need a sweep drive. Head to the Marrakech souk.
我还要个扫描放大器 去马拉喀什市集
Simon has a computer tablet
西蒙有部平板电脑
that I think I can gain access to.
我想我能得手
He's in love with you.
他爱上你了
Where are you going? Cuba.
你要去哪 古巴
The mission to Cuba--
这次古巴的行动
I can't use my regular passport.
我不能用我的普通护照
I know a guy.
我知道一个人
No one here will know she left the country.
这里没人会知道她出国了
You match the stamps?
你核对印♥章♥了吗
And the crease on the Morocco page.
连摩洛哥那页上的褶皱都做好了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Auggie, I'm coming in.
奥吉 我这就来
We can go in together.
我们能一同入局里
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Excuse me, you just passed the hospital.
打扰一下 你开过头了
Isn't that where you're supposed to take me?
不是应该带我去医院吗
I think I'm dying.
我觉得我快死了
Those aren't my instructions.
我得到的指令不是去医院
You don't need a doctor.
你不需要医生
What you need is a nice cup of tea.
你需要的是杯好茶
Besides, you look the picture of health to me.
另外 我看你好得很啊
How
怎么...
what is this?
这是怎么回事
Questions only lead to answers.
提问 回答
Where's the fun in that?
多没意思啊
Left para-sternal GSW, two entry wounds.
左胸骨枪伤 两个射入伤口
She's pulseless. Distended neck veins as well.
脉搏消失 颈静脉已扩张
Time of injury is about ten minutes ago.
受伤时间是十分钟前
Get two wide bore IVs.
打两个吊瓶 用大口径针
Let the blood bank know we're gonna need
通知血库我们需要大量
a lot of O-neg.
0型血
Get the open chest tray ready.
准备开胸手术
Call the O.R.,
通知手术室
let them know we might be sending them a GSW heart.
有个心脏枪伤患者会送过去
Open the chest, let's see what we can do.
先开胸 看情况进行手术
Come on, young lady, come back to us.
女士 保持清醒
I'm Annie Walker's emergency contact.
我是安妮·沃克的紧急联络人
I got a call that she was here,
我接到电♥话♥说她被送来这里
but nobody will tell me what's going on.
但是没人告诉我发生了什么事
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Come with me.
跟我来
Mr. Anderson? I'm Dr. Lerman.
安德森先生 我是列尔曼医生
Oh, hey, how is she?
你好 她怎么样
Annie sustained two gun shot wounds to the chest.
安妮的胸口中了两枪
The second bullet pierced her left ventricle.
第二颗子弹穿透了左心室
We opened her chest in the E.R.
我们在急救室进行了开胸处理
And we revived her heart.
恢复了她的心跳
We're bringing her into the O.R. right now
马上会把她送进手术室
to try and repair the wound,
努力修复伤口
but it's a very delicate surgery.
但是手术非常棘手
Is she gonna be okay?
她会好起来吗
We'll know more in a few hours.
几小时后才能知道
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Hello, Annie.
你好 安妮
How did you--did you--
你怎么...
Tea?
喝茶吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
One lump or two? Really, I'm fine.
加几块糖 真的 不用了
Right.
也是
Sweet enough as you are.
你就够甜了
Mmm, that's lovely.
味道很不错
Now then, you're in great danger.
现在听好 有人将置你于险境之中
From who?
是谁
Blackbird.
乌鸫
You need to find Blackbird.
你必须找到乌鸫
And when I do?
找到之后呢
I see.
我明白了
I'm afraid we won't be seeing each other again after this.
恐怕我们以后不会再见面了
I actually thought it would be easier this time.
我本觉得这次会比以前轻松一些
What?
什么更轻松
Walking away from you.
更轻松地离开你
I'm sorry for everything.
对这一切 我很遗憾
I'm not.
我不后悔
I didn't want a tuna melt anyway.
反正我也不想吃金枪鱼三明治
What happened?
发生了什么事
Thank you all for coming in on such short notice.
感谢大家这么快赶来
We'd like to get you all up to speed on the events
我要向大家通报
that have transpired in the last 24 hours.
过去24小时内发生的事
Earlier, Lena Smith presented me
早些时候 莉娜·史密斯
with compelling evidence
向我提交了有力证据
that Annie Walker has been passing classified intel
证明安妮·沃克向俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
to an FSB operative named Simon Fischer,
也就是她的情人西蒙·费歇尔
who was also her lover.
泄露了高度机密
A few hours ago, they were found shot in her kitchen.
几小时前 他们在她的厨房♥里遭到枪击
Now, we're laboring under the theory
现在我们假设
that there was a dispute over the escape plan.
他们对撤退计划有争执
Simon fired first. Annie shot back, killing him.
西蒙先开枪 安妮回击杀了他
She survived. She's still in surgery.
她大难不死 还在手术中
As Lena is the most familiar with the evidence,
莉娜最清楚证据
she'll be briefing you on the specifics.
具体情况由她来汇报
Lena.
莉娜
You all should have a dossier in front of you.
你们面前有一份档案
Please open to the first page.
请翻到第一页
You'll find an account Annie held in an offshore bank.
可以看到安妮有一个离岸银行账户
The account number was found on the wallet that was on her
账号♥是在她被枪击时
when she was shot.
身上所带的钱包中发现的
Annie received regular deposits in this account.
安妮的这个账户定期有存款打入
Each in the amount of $10,000 U.S.
每笔金额为一万美元
Turn to the next page, please.
请翻到下一页
You're looking at the flight plan
这是西蒙·费歇尔私人飞机的
for Simon Fischer's private plane.
飞行计划路线
Departed D.C., stopped in Mexico and ultimately Cuba.
华盛顿出发 经停墨西哥最终到达古巴
Annie bought a forged passport from an off-book cobbler
安妮为了跟西蒙一起走
in order to travel with Simon.
从黑市买♥♥了假护照
The next page is a list of classified documents
下一页是安妮向西蒙·费歇尔
Annie provided to Simon Fischer.
提供的涉密文件列表
Although it's still unknown how she secreted these documents
但还不清楚她是如何
out of Langley,
将这些文件带出兰利的
or where she obtained the sweep drive,
也不知道在她家中发现的
which we found hidden in her home.
扫描放大器是从哪得到的
Evidence on the drive suggests she used it
放大器上的证据表明她曾用它
to pass the documents to Simon digitally.
向西蒙传送过电子文件
Annie engaged Simon Fischer under my purview.
安妮是在我的监管下接触西蒙·费歇尔的
I should've discovered it sooner.
我应该早点发现的
But Annie was plucked from the farm
安妮是在完成训练之前就
before she finished training and was put into the field.
被选中并被派出执行任务
We are rushing people through,
我们太急于用人了
trying to put boots on the ground
降低了兰利的门槛
instead of doing our due diligence.
却忽视了应有的审慎
And now because of that, we're all here
因此我们要在半夜
in the middle of the night, dealing with the consequences.
聚在这里处理这些后果
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表