剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
It's been a busy day.
今天真是忙死了
Was that Seth Newman?
刚才那人是赛斯·纽曼吗
I didn't see.
我没看见
Well, I'll see you at the house.
等会颁奖的地方见
Wait. Did you want something?
等等 你找我有事吗
Oh, the engraver for Annie's award had a style question.
给安妮的勋章上的雕刻有点问题
Beth helped me out. Okay.
贝斯帮我解决了 好吧
I'll see you later.
待会见
See you later.
待会见
Good evening. Hi.
晚上好 你好
Uh, I'd like a room, please. Of course.
给我一间房♥ 好的
How many nights?
住几晚
I'll be staying for a while.
我会住上一段时间
亚历山大 弗吉尼亚州
大都会银行
Good morning, miss. Good morning.
早上好 小姐 早上好
My name's Karina Vost.
我叫卡瑞娜·弗斯特
I'd like access to my safety deposit box.
我想开一下保险箱
Just a moment.
请稍等
Birth date and place, please.
请告诉我您的出生日期及出生地
October 31, 1981, Lugano, Switzerland.
1981年10月31日 瑞士卢加诺
I was raised here, though.
不过我在这里长大的
I see. Account number?
明白了 账户密♥码♥
7-8-5-5...
4-3-2...
11-86.
Thank you.
谢谢
And sign here, please.
请在这里签字
Oh, there seems to be a problem.
好像有点问题
I don't understand.
我不明白你的意思
The signature doesn't match.
签名不匹配
Oh, let me try again. Sure.
让我重签一次 好的
Go ahead.
请
Thank you, Ms. Vost. Follow me.
谢谢 弗斯特小姐 请跟我来
Here's the key. Thank you.
这是钥匙 谢谢
I'll give you some privacy
考虑到您的个人隐私
and be back in a minute to check on you.
我一分钟后回来
Thank you.
谢谢
That doesn't belong to you.
那可不是你的
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Just give it to me--
你只要把
whatever you just took out of that box.
盒子里的东西给我就行了
It's just money. I left it all inside.
只是钱而已 我把它们都放回去了
You don't think I know
你觉得我会不知道
how to tap into a bank camera feed?
怎么潜入银行的监控录像吗
There are holes in your plan.
你的计划漏洞百出
You'll never get out of here.
你逃不掉的
There's a man-- I'm guessing Mossad--
我猜 在外面等着的那个人
waiting outside.
是摩萨德的人
He's not my only backup.
我不止他一个后援
I trained at the farm too.
我也是在农场受的训
If CIA wanted a big party,
如果中情局有大行动的话
there'd be one.
早就声势浩大了
Now hand it over.
快把手表递给我
No.
不
Help!
来人
Help!
来人
Help!
来人
What's going on? Open the door.
出什么事了 开门
Hurry!
快
What are you doing for Khalid?
你在为卡里德做什么事
He's gone, Eyal.
他跑了 埃亚尔
How did he even get in there?
他到底是怎么进来的
He must've found a hole in the security
他一定钻了某处安保方面的漏洞
or paid someone off or--
或者是收买♥♥了什么人
Those are just theories.
只是些理论而已
Yeah, they're just theories. But it doesn't matter now.
没错 只是些理论 但都无关紧要
He didn't succeed. Well, he's got the watch.
他失败了 他拿走了手表
Will you just wait a second?
你能稍等一下吗
No. It could take years
不能 不知道又要几年
before we get intel on Khalid again.
才能再找到卡里德的情报
Eyal!
埃亚尔
I've tried firewalls
我试过了防火墙
and keeping layers of secrets from people close to me,
对身边的人也尽可能保密
and it didn't work out so well.
可是这并不奏效
What does that mean?
你这话是什么意思
I mean this belongs to both of us.
意思是它是你我二人共有的
Anne Catherine Walker.
安妮·凯瑟琳·沃克
Please accept this award on behalf of a grateful agency.
局里特此颁发这枚勋章向你致谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir...
长官
I know I'm not allowed to keep this.
我知道我没法保留这个
I'll make sure it's safe. Congrats again.
我会帮你保管的 再次祝贺你
Excuse me.
失陪
Annie.
安妮
I, um...
我
I thought you might like to know we're tracking Griffin Cole,
你也许想知道我们正在追踪格里芬·科尔
And I'm confident we'll find him.
我有信心能找到他
Good.
好啊
And the analysts are already combing through
分♥析♥员正在梳理
the intel on that watch.
手表当中的情报
Okay.
好的
Maybe it seemed callous
我不想让你跟埃亚尔共享情报
that I didn't want you to share it with Eyal.
也许很不近人情
I'm sure you had your reasons.
我确定你有你的理由
There were intelligence reasons, yes,
的确是有情报方面的原因
but there were other reasons too.
但也有别的原因
I...
我
I see how close the two of you are.
我知道你们俩关系不浅
We've run a lot of missions together.
我们一起合作了好多任务
And I know that kinship can be comforting,
我知道这种关系可以鼓舞人心
but he works for a competing service, Annie.
但他是为竞争对手效力的 安妮
I understand that.
这我知道
And I just didn't want to see this becoming a pattern.
我不想这种关系成为一种习惯
What I mean is...
我的意思是
the people you can count on are here.
你能依靠的人在这里
Thanks for the award.
多谢给我的奖励
Good night, Auggie.
晚上好 奥吉
Hey, Tommy, have you seen Annie?
汤米 你看到安妮了吗
I think she just headed home.
她好像回家去了
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来这干吗
Hotels are depressing, neshama.
酒店很闷的 小姑娘
I have something better.
我有更好的去处
Go get your bag.
把你的包拿上
I'll wait for you here.
我在这等你
Hi, everybody.
大家好
My name is Alison. I'm an addict.
我叫艾莉森 是个瘾君子
Hi, Alison.
你好 艾莉森
I have faithfully served the Central Intelligence Agency
我忠贞不渝地为中情局服务了
for 16 years.
16个年头
And it is filled with my friends.
局里都是我的朋友
But the people in this room are my family.
但在座的各位是我的家人
I'm so grateful for these meetings
我很感激能和大家见面
to be able to share our struggles in the shadows.
分享彼此在暗无天日里的那些痛苦挣扎
I know this trick.
这个戏法我知道
I pulled an apartment out of a hat
我也曾凭空变出一间公♥寓♥
to fool someone once too.
来愚弄某人
There's no trick.
没什么戏法
This is my place in D.C.
这是我在华盛顿的住处
You can stay here
你可以住在这儿
until you get yourself back on your feet.
直到你重拾自我
Eyal, it's too much.
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表