剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
At first.
一开始有
But my dad bought me a little souvenir postcard
但我爸每到一个城市 都会给我买♥♥张
every city we went to.
纪念明信片
That made me feel like home.
那让我有了家的感觉
I know it sounds silly--
我知道听起来有点傻气
a postcard from the place you just moved to,
一张从你刚落脚之地的寄出的明信片
but from a guy like my dad,
但像我爸那样的人寄明信片
who had trouble showing emotion.
他是个不善于表达情感的人
I knew it didn't come easily.
我就知道 这来之不易
Does he still send you postcards?
他还给你寄明信片吗
Not anymore.
没有了
I seem to have lost track of the time.
我似乎都没了时间概念
I'm late for this meeting.
这次会面 我都迟到了
What was that you said about balancing business and pleasure?
这就是你之前说得于工作寓于娱乐
I'll be back at the house in an hour.
我一小时后就会回家
In the meantime, try the plantains.
在此期间 你去尝尝大蕉
They put the croquetas to shame.
会让炸肉丸相形见绌的
What are you doing? You here for pleasure?
你在干什么 是来这游玩的吗
I had to come look for you.
都要我来找你了
Come on, let's go. Get in.
快点 走吧 进去
请勿入内
危险
Glad you called.
很高兴接到你电♥话♥
I've had this line scrubbed and back-checked,
这条电♥话♥线 我已经彻查过了
and I'm clear to talk on my end. Can you speak freely?
我这边说话没问题 你方便说话吗
You can.
你说吧
Did you get eyes on Simon's project?
你在密切注意西蒙的计划吗
I did, but it was a little hard
是的 但找电♥话♥有点困难
to get cell reception 12 miles outside of Havana.
我得跑出哈瓦那12英里才能找到
I know exactly where you were.
我知道你的准确位置
Get me the latest GSA images of Lourdes, Cuba.
给我调出古巴卢尔德斯最新的地质图像
Yep. Used to be KGB's largest listening station
没错 以前是俄驻外克格勃最大的
outside of Russia until they closed it in '01.
监听站 直到01年被俄关闭
From a bird's eye, it looks like the facility is still dormant.
从鸟瞰图看 设备似乎尚未开启
I heard it loud and clear.
可我听得一清二楚
Heard it?
听见了吗
It's already operational? Jesus.
它难道已经运转了 天哪
With the microchip substrates that Simon took,
如果用了西蒙带去的芯片基板
they can turn Lourdes into a cellular jamming station--
他们就能把卢尔德变成移♥动♥信♥号♥♥干扰台
disrupt cell signals, FAA communications,
破坏通讯信♥号♥♥ 联航局通信
military command and control.
以及军事指挥和控制
This is huge.
这可不是闹着玩的
And this is the kind of find that makes careers.
就凭你发现这个 你就能飞黄腾达了
Now, you got to get your ass back home
你现在给我回来
so we can plan our next move.
计划下面该怎么办
Easier said than done.
说来容易做起来难
There's a little problem with our art project.
我们的那件小艺术品有点小问题
It got locked away for safekeeping,
为了防盗 被锁起来了
and I can't get out of here without it.
没它我走不了
Even if you could somehow sneak out without your passport,
没有护照 你即使能偷溜回来
an escape like that would burn you with Simon.
这样的开溜会毁掉你跟西蒙的关系
It's just not worth it.
这样不值得
My host has a new friend.
我的主家有个新朋友
Is he 6 foot, 190 pounds,
是不是有六英尺高 190磅重
with a scar on his right arm?
右臂上有块疤的
That's him.
就是他
Yeah, that's Hector Serrano,
这是赫克托·塞拉诺
FSB's top man in Cuba.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥在古巴的头目
Look, you know I'm not risk-averse,
我愿承担风险
but Serrano's not the kind of guy you actively seek out.
但塞拉诺不是那种你能搜查的人
He's a former FSB hit man
他以前是俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的职业杀手
with two dozen confirmed kills,
有着24桩确认的命案
including one of ours.
还涉及我们的人
As long as he's on the ground, you are not safe.
只要有他在 你就不安全
Simon?
西蒙
There you are.
你回来了
I came home, and you weren't here.
我回来时没见到你
I Your foot.
我... 你的脚
Are you hurt?
受伤了吗
Oh, no. I tripped earlier on the-- on the cobblestones,
没事 我摔倒在鹅卵石上了
and I-I must have cut it and--and not noticed.
我当时走得挺急 就没注意到
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
安全回来就好
You must be Annie!
你肯定是安妮
Uh, I am.
我是
I forgot to tell you we have dinner guests.
忘了告诉你我们有晚宴来宾
These are my dear friends Blanca Gonzalez
这两位是我好朋友布兰卡·冈萨雷斯
and her boyfriend, Hector Serrano.
跟她的男友赫克托·塞拉诺
It's lovely to finally meet you.
很高兴终于能见到你了
We've heard so much about you.
我们可听说了好多关于你的事
Yes.
是的
So much.
很多
You found a real catch.
你找到了个值得托付的人
We just love Simon.
我们很喜欢西蒙
Really? How often do you get to see him?
真的吗 你们多久见他一次呢
Every few weeks.
每隔几周
He's doing some business deal with Hector.
他跟赫克托有生意往来
That must be frustrating--
一定很麻烦
always losing your boyfriend to a business meeting.
男朋友更看重商务会议
Tell me about it.
跟我说说
Hopefully I'll have him back to myself soon.
可能我很快就能让他投回我的怀抱了
He tells me this deal is basically finished.
他跟我说这次交易基本敲定了
Three mojitos--
三杯莫吉托[传统古巴鸡尾酒]
the personal vice of your countryman
欧内斯特·海明威[著名作家]的恶习
and fellow Cubaphile, Ernest Hemingway.
一个热爱着古巴的美国人
I wonder what Hemingway would think
我想知道 如果海明威能看到
if he saw our country after 50 years of the Embargo?
我们的国家被禁运五十年会怎么想
I bet he'd still be enchanted with its natural beauty
我确信他仍会被自然之美
and free-spirited people.
跟思想自♥由♥的人类所折服
I know I am.
我就是这样的人
We hear that sentiment a lot from tourists.
很多游客都这么感慨
I find it incredibly condescending.
我倒觉得这么说很是居高临下
Hector, please.
赫克托 别说了
Annie is a guest in our country.
这是在我们的国家 安妮是客人
Americans tout our natural beauty and demonize Castro,
美国人宣扬我们的自然美 污蔑卡斯特罗
but it's the Embargo that is choking our economy.
但禁运政策使得我们的经济窒息
Well, I hope they repeal it.
我希望他们废除这一禁令
I'm sure the influx of tourist dollars
我相信旅游收入
would be a boost to the economy.
会促进经济发展的
Hmm. Typical capitalist fantasy.
典型的资本主义幻想
Enough political debate, Hector.
赫克托 政♥治♥辩论差不多了
Let's eat.
开吃吧
Perfect timing-- the Gottfrieds are t-minus 30.
回来的刚好 戈特弗里德一家半小时后到
This is your doing, mind you.
提醒你一下 这是你的事
How is that possibly my fault?
怎么可能会是我的错呢
Thanks to the "Full-court press,"
多亏了"全场紧逼"
the entire foreign-policy establishment
整个外交政策的建立
wants their pound of flesh.
想要合法但极不合情理的要求
And one of them wants you to join the cast of Deadliest Catch?
他们有人想要你加入致命捕捞的阵容中去
The assistant secretary of State for East Asian affairs
负责东亚事务的助理国务卿
is apparently an avid fly fisherman.
很显然 他是个狂热的捕鱼爱好者
And so now you are too.
现在你就和他一样了
Or I will be next weekend,
应该说 是下周末
when we go to the upper Potomac together.
我们一起去波拖马可河上游的时候
Don't laugh. Come on, help me take these tags off.
别笑了 帮我把这些标签拆了
维吉尼亚州 圣彼得堡
圣彼得堡监狱
If I knew I was getting visitors,
早知道有人来看我
I'd have worn my good jumpsuit.
我就穿那件好点的连体囚服了
Wouldn't make any difference to me.
对我来说没什么区别
You could be wearing a prom dress for all I know.
你穿晚礼服我都管不着
Well, I'll get to the point.
我就开门见山了
I've read the transcripts, and it is clear to me
我看过相关资料了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表