剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Have a seat.
请坐
I know we don't have a name
我知道 我们还不清楚卡里德
for the man Khalid's meeting with.
要见的人是谁
Kamal Al Masri.
是卡马尔·埃尔·马斯里
He's a terrorist logistics planner
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在巴基斯坦的
based in Pakistan...
后勤负责人
New player.
是个新面孔
He's the brains behind the brothers in Allah Network.
他是安♥拉♥组织恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的参谋
The guys behind the London hotel bombings.
伦敦酒店爆♥炸♥案的幕后指使
Yeah, and if this file is right,
对 如果文件内容无误
Khalid may be providing them an open checkbook.
卡里德或许在为他们提供资金
We need to track this meeting.
我们得追踪这次会面
Can we get an IMEI trace on Khalid?
能查到卡里德手♥机♥的识别码吗
It'll be hard, but I think
不好办 不过我觉得
there's a play with his girlfriend.
可以从他的女友入手
Megan Carr, American...
梅根·卡尔 美国人
Staff Director for the House Energy and Commerce Committee?
众议院能源和商务委员会主任
She's going to be tough to turn in such a short time frame.
这么短时间内想让她成为线人很困难
And I'll bet you Khalid's got watchers on her 24-7.
而且我确定卡里德已派人全天候监视她
Which is why we need to act quickly and quietly.
正因如此 我们得迅速秘密行动
This file is from Eyal Lavin at Mossad.
这份文件的来源是摩萨德的埃亚尔·拉文
Eyal put his life on the line for me.
埃亚尔冒着生命危险救了我
He can be trusted.
我们可以相信他
Go talk to Megan and report back in an hour.
去找梅根谈谈 一小时后回来汇报
I'll talk to Joan.
我去和琼谈
Now you're overruling me behind my back?
你开始背着我质疑我的决定了吗
Oh, this is too important to let ego get in the way.
这次事关重大 不能因为爱面子误事
This isn't about ego.
这不是面子的问题
Annie's pitch was a fishing expedition.
安妮的情报并不可靠
You don't have all the information.
你掌握的信息不全
I read the file.
我读了那份文件
It's full of missing links, guesses, code names...
里面全是凌乱的线索 猜想和代号♥
The man Khalid is meeting is a high value target
卡里德这次要见的人是个重要目标
named Kamal Al Masri...
名叫卡马尔·埃尔·马斯里
He just came across our radar.
是局里刚盯上的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I didn't get a new H.V.T. e-mail.
我没有收到新的重要目标通知邮件
Because you were removed from the H.V.T. distro list.
因为你已被移出重要目标通知名单了
Why?
为什么
Well, there are people on the seventh floor
高层中有人认为
who believe that you've lost focus
自从你派安妮去俄♥罗♥斯♥后
since sending Annie to Russia.
一直心不在焉
After the internal review, you were removed
内部讨论后 已把你从几个
from certain code-word clearance distributions.
机密情报通讯组中移除
Why didn't you fight it?
你怎么不反对
I agreed with the decision.
我赞同这个决定
You haven't been yourself for a while.
这段时间你一直不在状态
First, you tried to resign.
先是上交了辞呈
I was giving you deniability.
那是为了证明你不知情
And then you started disappearing at all hours,
然后你就开始在各个时间段消失
during the workday, late at night.
不管是白天 还是深夜
You have someone tracking me?
你派人跟踪我了吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
I'm your husband.
我是你的丈夫
I know when you're not yourself.
你不在状态我自然看得出来
What's going on?
你是怎么了
You didn't accept my resignation
你没有接受我的辞呈
Because you wanted me on the job,
因为你需要我做这份工作
And now you're taking my responsibility away?
现在又要剥夺我的权责吗
If you're trying to help me deal with the pressure,
如果你想帮我缓解压力
this is not the best start.
我看另有他法
华盛顿特区
杜邦环岛酒店
Eyal, call me.
埃亚尔 打给我
This thing is moving very quickly.
事情进展很快
We need to talk about that file.
我得和你谈谈那份文件
Get Dan's office a copy
送一份第1229号♥有关公众语言的
of the 1229 language
法案副本到丹的办公室
and look into National Symphony tickets for tonight.
再找找今晚国家交响乐团的演出门票
Bar Dupont, can I help you?
杜邦酒吧 有什么可以帮您
Hi. I'm, uh, late to meet my girlfriend,
我和朋友在这儿约见要晚到了
and she's not picking up her cell phone.
而她一直不接电♥话♥
Did they say who was calling?
他们有说是谁打来的吗
Unfortunately not.
很抱歉 没有
I transferred the call to this line.
我把电♥话♥转到这边了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? Someone there?
喂 还在吗
That's a beautiful bracelet.
手镯真漂亮
I hope it was a gift from someone special.
我猜是某个特别的人送的吧
It was a gift.
是别人送的
Are those emeralds?
上面镶的是翡翠吗
Who are you with-- the Post, the Times?
你是哪家的 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Does it matter?
有什么关系吗
You've kept your relationship secret for a good reason.
你不公开恋情是事出有因
Your committee's drafting an omnibus bill.
你的委员会正在起草一项综合议案
Dating an executive from
和一位国外大型石油生产商的
the top foreign oil producer
高管谈恋爱
would be a significant conflict of interest.
一定会引起不小的利益冲突
I wouldn't want that to get out.
我也不会想让这种消息走漏出去
I have a few minutes until my lunch.
午饭前我还有些时间
Let's grab a drink.
一起喝一杯吧
I know you're busy, so I'll get right to the point.
知道你很忙 我就直说了
My employer needs to locate Khalid.
我老板想找卡里德
All we need you to do is make one phone call to him.
我们只需要你给他打个电♥话♥
You can drop the "My employer" charade.
你不用和我玩"我老板"这种字谜
The second I started dating a Saudi businessman
和一个沙特阿♥拉♥伯石油商人恋爱
with ties to oil, I knew the CIA would come calling.
从一开始我就料到中情局会找上我
Racial profiling is alive and well.
种族偏见依然存在
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
若不是事关重大 我不会来找你
No, you're here because you suspect Khalid of something,
不 你来找我是因为你们怀疑卡里德
But he's not the man that you think he is.
但他不是你们眼里那种人
We met on a panel at an energy summit in Berlin.
我们在一次柏林能源峰会的座谈组中相识
He's charming. He's cosmopolitan.
他很迷人 见多识广
He's not the kind of man that I expected to fall in love with,
我没想到自己会爱上他那样的男人
but he makes me feel alive
但他让我有存在感
in a way that I haven't
而我很久都没有
in a long time.
这样的感觉了
And you've never seen any warning signals--
那你从没发现什么反常的现象吗
long, unexplained absences, questionable business dealings?
长♥期♥无故失踪 可疑的交易
We have an understanding-- no questions about work.
我们达成共识 互不过问工作
Sometimes what you don't know can hurt you.
有时候被蒙在鼓里是会受到伤害的
Every relationship that you've ever been in,
在你所经历的每段恋爱中
you've had full transparency?
你和对方都完全坦诚相待吗
Trusted your partner completely?
百分百信任对方
There have been leaps of faith.
我曾与人开诚相见
How long have you been at the agency?
你在中情局工作多久了
Two years.
两年
When I was your age, I thought I could have it all--
我像你这么大时 以为自己能拥有一切
perfect job, perfect husband.
理想的工作 完美的丈夫
I judged other women for their choices,
我也曾评判其他女人的选择
the same way that you're judging me right now.
和你现在如出一辙
Dating Khalid is no ordinary choice.
与卡里德恋爱可不是一般的选择
You could be subpoenaed by the Ethics Committee.
你可能会被道德委员会传讯
You could lose your career.
你有可能葬送自己的事业
You don't choose who you fall in love with,
你无法选择自己爱上的人
no matter how much baggage they have.
无论他们背负怎样的身份
Complicated people have complicated relationships.
复杂的人谈复杂的恋爱
Is that a gift from someone special?
那是某个特别的人送的吗
It's a gift.
的确是个礼物
There's my lunch.
我的客人来了
If you and I are so similar,
如果你和我这么相似
then you know I do this job
那你会理解我从事这份工作
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表