剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Pure emotion.
我再度感觉到了
I could feel again.
那种纯粹的情感
And you fell for her again.
你又一次爱上她了
You, more than anyone,
你比其他人
should understand the power of someone like her,
都更了解她有多么大的威力
how persuasive she can be.
有多么的让人信服
She's intoxicating.
有多么的醉人
All these years, I hated her.
我恨了她这么多年
But then she came back,
但然后她就这么回来了
and suddenly I mattered... again.
我突然又开始在意了
Her idea to use the ambush
她用伏击使你名誉扫地
to discredit you was genius.
的想法真是太天才了
Even in my prime I couldn't think that many moves ahead.
即便我年轻的时候 我都想不到那么远
Why didn't you kill me?
为什么你不杀了我
Why didn't they kill me at the ambush?
为什么他们不在伏击的时候就杀了我
Why don't you ask her yourself?
为什么你不自己去问她呢
She wants you alive.
她想让你活着
She wants to see you.
她想见你
Where is she?
她在哪里
Dmitri...
德米特里
where is she?
她在哪里
Northwest of here.
从这里朝西北方向走
At a dacha...
伊尔门湖畔的
at Ilmen Lake.
一座郊外别♥墅♥里
Goodbye, Dmitri.
再见 德米特里
Good evening, Joan.
晚上好 琼
That's my letter of resignation.
这是我的辞职信
Thank you. I'll take it under consideration.
多谢了 我会考虑的
What'd you expect me to do,
你期待我做些什么呢
crumple it up and say, "Over my dead body"?
把它揉成一团然后说句"除非我死了吗"
I mean it, Arthur.
我是认真的 亚瑟
I'll take it under consideration.
我会考虑的
Hi. Annie, listen to me.
嗨 安妮 听我说
You need to get outta Russia.
你得离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
You shouldn't be calling.
你不该打电♥话♥来
I know this is off-book,
我知道这不会被记录在案
but your ambush damaged State's negotiations
但是你这次伏击行为破坏了政♥府♥谈判
and the Russians are looking for you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在找你
The negotiations were bullshit.
所谓谈判都是胡扯
I'm the only one who's acting. Annie, please.
只有我在做实事 安妮 求你了
You're a person of interest.
你现在是疑犯
Every moment you remain in Russia
你不能再在俄♥罗♥斯♥
is a moment too long.
多呆一分钟
Now I can arrange a water egress for you
现在我可以帮你安排走水路
through the Black Sea.
从黑海出俄♥罗♥斯♥
Use your resources and protocols and get to Novorossiysk.
利用资源和协议 去新罗西斯克
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我不能
Annie...
安妮...
Do you remember that moment we talked about in the car,
你还记得那时我们在车里说的
when you've gone too far?
当事情过头了 要怎么做吗
This is that moment.
现在就是这个情况
Now I need you to come home.
现在我要你回家来
And this isn't the Agency calling, and I'm not Joan.
这不是组织在召回你 我也不是琼
There are things that I need to say to you face to face.
我有事情要和你面对面的说
Important things.
很重要的事情
Please.
拜托
I'll see you soon.
待会见
You're leaving.
你要走了
Yeah.
是的
If you pull the trigger,
如果你扣动扳机
you'll never know the truth about Simon.
你永远没法知道关于西蒙的真♥相♥
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
Nice move with the decoy.
圈套下的完美行动
That was a gear you never showed
在你为我工作的时候
when you were working for me--
你不知道你帮了我多大的忙
Stop stalling!
别想拖延时间
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我看得见的地方
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
Were Simon and I colleagues, friends, lovers?
西蒙和我是同事 朋友 还是恋人呢
Were you?
是什么
Truth is we never met face to face.
真♥相♥就是 我们从没见过面
We both just worked for
我们只不过是
the same mammoth Soviet spy service.
为同一个庞大的苏联间谍组织工作
I fed my intel to the Kremlin, they fed it back to him.
我把情报给俄当局 他们反馈给他
I just put the kettle on for tea.
我只负责烧泡茶的水
Sit!
坐下
Why did you pick him?
那你为什么选他
Mysterious bad boy with a clarity of purpose?
目的明确的神秘坏男孩吗
Don't tell me you don't have a type.
别告诉我 你没有喜欢的类型
You expected me to fall in love with him?
你希望我爱上他是吗
I did.
是的
What I didn't expect was for him to fall for you.
我没想到的是 他也爱上你了
I mean, really.
真的
He was ready to drop everything
他准备放弃一切
and run away to the Maldives with you.
和你一起逃去马尔代夫
You're a better operative than I thought.
你比我想象中更优秀
Is that why you picked me?
所以你才选我的吗
I didn't pull off being a double for 13 years
如果不善于投机
without being opportunistic.
我也不可能做13年双面间谍
Jai Wilcox was on to me,
杰·威尔库克斯盯上了我
so I had Leo Brewer take him out.
所以我让利奥·布鲁尔解决了他
I needed somebody to take the fall,
我需要有人帮我背黑锅
and there you were.
这时你出现了
Available, vulnerable, ready to prove yourself.
可以利用 脆弱 又急于证明自己
You still are.
你现在也是这样
I like you, Annie.
我喜欢你 安妮
So I have an offer for you.
所以我给你介绍个工作
Become me.
成为我
Excuse me?
什么
You would make an exquisite double
你能在中情局做个完美的
within the CIA.
双面间谍
No one would suspect you and I would conspire
没人会怀疑你 等所有事情都过去了
after everything we've been through.
我会为你出谋划策
It would be audacious, elegant.
那会多么无畏而优雅
Just go back, tell them you couldn't find me.
只要你回去 告诉他们没有找到我
We could establish dead-drops within a year.
一年内秘密情报传送点就能建成
So what...
那又怎样
you want me to betray my agency and my country?
你想让我背叛组织 背叛国家
Why would I ever do that?
我为什么要这么做
For one thing, you'd be incredibly rich.
只为一个理由 你将会极其富有
But mostly, I'd like you to experience power.
不过 我主要是想让你体验权力的感觉
Real, true power.
真正的权力
You'd be in control.
由你来掌控
Something I think you're starting to realize
我觉得你留在中情局
will never happen while you're in the CIA.
是永远不会明白的
You think you have power, here,
你觉得自己很强大吗 在这儿
in the woods, alone?
在树林里 孤立无援
Yes.
是啊
I had the power to summon you to me, didn't I?
我能把你召唤过来 不是吗
And that kind of power to compel people,
这种权力迫使别人屈服
to move the pieces--
操纵棋子
it's intoxicating.
太诱人了
You're a traitor, Lena.
莉娜 你这个叛徒
CIA, FSB.
中♥央♥情报局 俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
America, Russia.
美国 俄♥罗♥斯♥
These are all just words.
只是字面上罢了
The best spies have always known
最优秀的间谍永远明白
that the sides can change.
立场可以改变
It's the game itself that matters.
游戏本身才是关键
I wanna show you this.
我想告诉你这个
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表