剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
I'm Parker.
我是帕克
Peace corps is incredibly selective.
和平部队选队员很挑剔
Eritrea?
厄立特里亚[埃塞俄比亚北部一省]
Can't you just be happy for me?
你就不能为我感到开心吗
What's going on,Jay? Come with me.
发生什么事了 杰 跟我来
You're being reassigned.
你被重新指派了
Okay, that's enough. Who are you?
好了 够了 你是谁
Lena Smith. I'm your new boss.
我叫莉娜·史密斯 你的新上司
I think you were being underutilized at the D.P.D.
我觉得你在国内安♥全♥部♥是屈才了
I want you to do high-security clearance
我希望你通过高度加密的安全级别
on a person of interest named Simon Fisher.
监视目标人物 西蒙·费歇尔
西班牙
巴塞罗那港
Mr. and Mrs. Quinn.
奎恩先生 奎恩夫人
This way, please.
请这边走
Annie.
安妮
You look like you got some color.
看来你弄到好东西了
I was able to make the sweep.
我设法扫描了他的电脑
Whatever's on Simon Fisher's tablet is now on that.
西蒙·费歇尔平板电脑里的东西都在这里了
Nice work.
干得好
I knew you'd be great at this job.
我就知道你能行
I do have some concerns about
我倒是有点担心
the value of what's on there. Meaning?
这些文件是否有价值 你指什么
Meaning...it all came a bit too easily.
我是说 一切都来得太容易了
Maybe you're just that good. I don't know.
或许是因为你太厉害了 我不确定
The passports of those German spies?
那些德国间谍的护照
Keep talking, I'm listening.
继续说 我听着呢
He left them right out in the open.
他就那么放在那里
Like he wanted me to find them. Think he's on to you?
好像等着我看似的 你觉得他怀疑你了
I don't know, he's hard to read.
我不知道 猜不透他
As are you.
你也是
Decompress these files, tell me what you find.
解压缩这些文件 有什么发现告诉我
Did you spend the night with Simon in Marrakech?
你跟西蒙在马拉喀什共度了一晚吗
Uh...yeah.
是的
Do you have someone in your life?
你心中有人吗
A boyfriend?
像是男朋友
No, I don't have a boyfriend.
不 我没有男朋友
Someone you care about?
有你在意的人吗
Someone who would be compromised by this?
这样做会不会伤害到什么人
No, I'm completely free and unencumbered.
没有 我完全自♥由♥ 我能自我支配
Now I'm just looking forward to getting
现在我只想在自己的床上
a good night's sleep in my own bed.
好好睡上一觉
Go then.
去吧
I'll let you know what we find.
有什么发现我会告诉你的
Great.
好极了
Excuse me, Lena, but the D.C.S. would like to see you
莉娜 秘密行动处要你去一下
in his office and he asked that Miss Walker come along as well.
沃克小姐也一同过去
Lena, sorry to pull you away.
莉娜 抱歉把你叫来
Annie, could you wait outside?
安妮 你能在外面等着吗
Of course.
好的
This doesn't look good.
看起来情况不妙
Your two moms getting called to the principal's office.
你俩妈都被叫去校长办公室了
Did you do something wrong?
你做错什么了吗
Probably.
可能吧
I didn't know Lena reported to Arthur.
我之前都不知道莉娜是向亚瑟汇报的
I didn't know Lena reported to anybody.
据我所知莉娜不向任何人汇报
You know what this is about?
你知道这是为了什么吗
My guess is it has something to do
我猜这跟今天早上
with what happened in Barcelona this morning.
巴塞罗那发生的事有关
This morning, Spanish intelligence detained
今天早上 西班牙情报部门拘留了
a Canadian couple who were trying
一对企图从里窝那进入巴塞罗那
to enter Barcelona from Livorno.
加拿大籍的夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Ken and Andrea Quinn.
肯恩·奎恩和安德里亚·奎恩
They came to Barcelona
他们来巴塞罗那的目的
to purchase a hand-crafted computer virus
是从一名绰号♥红色漫游者的黑客手中
from a hacker known as Red Rover.
购买♥♥其编写的电脑病毒
Red Rover? His handle's all we've got.
红色漫游者 我们掌握的只有这些
He's been on our radar for three years,
我们已经关注他三年了
but he's been able to maintain his anonymity.
但不知为何他总能销声匿迹
And the Canadians' angle?
那俩加拿大人怎么回事
Fronts for the Chinese.
可能是中国人打的幌子
It's China's new M.O. on the continent.
这是中国大♥陆♥的新手段
Europeans prefer to do business with other white faces.
欧洲人更愿意与白种人做生意
Canadians seem harmless.
加拿大人看起来比较友好
Is that what we're looking at here, Joan?
这不就是我们在这儿的原因么 琼
Yes, it is.
是的
M.S.S is backing them.
他们的背后是中国国♥家♥安♥全♥部
But they don't know their fronts have been
但是他们现在还不知道他们的棋子
taken off the game board yet.
已经出局了
This gives us a rare opportunity.
这给了我们一个难得的机会
If we can send a team out to pose as the Quinns,
只要我们派出小队冒充奎恩夫妇
we can make the buy and bring the malware
我们就可以购买♥♥并将恶意软件带回局里
back to reverse engineer.
进行逆向工程研究
So even if the Chinese obtain another copy,
所以即使中国人又获得一个拷贝
we can inoculate its target.
我们也可以有办法应对
So what does this have to do with me?
所以这跟我有什么关系
Annie and Auggie have been
安妮和奥吉在曾经在
spearheading the D.P.D.'s attempt
国内安♥全♥部♥对红色漫游者的跟踪定位
to locate and neutralize Red Rover,
与消除行动中打头阵
but due to the recent...
但由于最近的...
reorganization...
人员重组
Neither of them report to you anymore. Right.
他们俩都不归你管了 没错
Now I see what this is all about.
现在我知道这是怎么回事了
Is it bigger than a bread box? No.
你觉得这事比平时那些行动更大么 不
No? You just said yes a few questions ago.
不 你刚刚还说是的
I don't get why everything always has to be compared
我不理解为什么什么事都能
to a bread box. Oh, I don't know.
和面包盒子来比较 我也不知道
I think this game was more fun in theory.
我猜这个游戏不如传说中有趣吧
Yeah.
好吧
The Stuxnet Virus dismantled
超级工厂病毒导致了
Iran's nuclear enrichment program.
伊朗铀浓缩计划的废除
If this one's aimed at us,
如果这种病毒的目标对准了我们
who knows what damage it could do?
谁也不知道它的破坏力会有多大
You're telling me why it's something we need to do.
你只告诉我了为什么我们必须做这件事
You're not telling me why it's something Annie needs to do.
你没告诉我为什么必须派安妮去
Eh, how long are we talking here?
需要多长时间
We put them on the next flight out,
我们派他们坐下一班飞机走
They're back tomorrow evening. 36 hours, max.
明天晚上就能回来 最多36个小时
What do you think, Lena?
你觉得呢 莉娜
This hasn't already been decided?
不是已经决定了吗
This is the first I'm hearing about it.
我才刚听说
I'm hoping we can talk this out.
希望我们能好好商量这件事
Well, I can't afford to lose Annie at this stage.
眼下我的工作不能没有安妮
She just started working for you.
她才刚开始为你工作
And she's just beginning to learn.
她也刚开始摸清门道
She got her foot in the door,
她迈出了第一步
I need to make sure she's able to keep it there.
我得确保她能成功靠岸
Annie's game and enthusiastic,
安妮有她自己的一套 也很有干劲
but she's picked up some bad habits along the way.
但她在过去养成了一些坏习惯
I'm not sure how we resolve this.
我不清楚该如何解决这事
Well, Arthur, you've been put in an awkward situation here.
亚瑟 你的确处境尴尬
Someone's gonna need to be the bigger person.
但总得有人说了算
There goes your good night's sleep.
睡个好觉的计划泡汤了
You two have always campaigned to go out in the field together.
你俩不是总是想一起出外勤任务吗
Well, here's your chance.
机会来了
Congratulations, Mrs. Quinn. Mr. Quinn.
恭喜两位 奎恩太太 奎恩先生
For the next 36 hours,
我宣布
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
接下来的36小时 你俩是夫妻关系了
Let's go get you up to speed.
要尽快适应
Annie?
安妮
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表