剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
We haven't talked about
我们还没交流过
what inspired this field trip in the first place.
这次出来最初的灵感是什么
You walked into my office with your own blueprint
你胸有成竹地进了我的办公室
for what therapy should be.
说该怎么怎么治
Yeah, it was pretty damn good.
相当不错
Are you always trying to manage people and situations?
你总是这样想掌控人跟局势吗
Sayid! What are you doing?
赛伊德 你在干什么
This is my last chance.
这是我最后一次机会
I really need you to listen to me.
我真心希望你听我说
Listen to me, please.
听我说 拜托
A'zam had another heart attack.
阿赞姆的心脏病又复发了
I know. I'm going to see him.
我知道 我要马上去看他
Now let me out of here.
现在让我出去
We both fear that we may lose our mentors
也许我们都怕会失去导师
or that our mentors may lose faith in us.
或是导师对我们失去信心
But this is your choice.
但这是你自己的选择
Your wings have healed.
你的羽翼已伤愈如初
Annie, please. Let me out of here.
安妮 求你了 让我出去
I fear you'll see the Prime Minister's second heart attack
我怕你会看到总理第二次发心脏病
as some kind of sign that he needs you now more than ever,
这表明他会比任何时候都更需要你
but your loyalty cannot save him.
但你的忠心并不能拯救他
There is something bigger that we can save now.
现在有更伟大的事情是我们能挽救的
Save what, Annie?
拯救什么呢 安妮
Yemen? America? The world?
也门吗 美国吗 还是全世界
Not today. Not all at once.
不是今天 不是一时半会的事
But a piece of it.
只是其中的一部分
Did you speak to your boss about my request?
你跟你的上司提了我的要求了吗
She said it's not possible.
她说那是不可能的
I'm sorry.
对不起
And do you disagree with your mentor on this?
在这点上你是反对你导师的做法吗
I do, absolutely.
我绝对的不认同
But not enough to do anything about it.
但在这件事情上你做的还不够
What can I do?
我能做些什么呢
So now you understand my position.
所以你现在你理解我的处境了
Perhaps we do have a lot in common.
或许我们的确是有很多共同点
"Only a fool confuses fate with destiny.
"只有愚人才会将宿命和命运两者混淆"
"Fate is what happens to us.
"宿命是发生在我们身上的事"
"Destiny is what we make
"命运是不管宿命几何
in spite of our fate."
我们也要自己掌控"
I wrote that article such a long time ago.
我很早以前写过这篇文章
How did you know it was me?
你是如何知道那是我写的
Because it was courageous.
因为它饱含勇气
You weren't waiting for someone else
你那时并没有等着别人来告诉你
to tell you you were ready, you already knew.
你已准备好了 你早已洞悉一切
Where is A'zam?
阿赞姆在哪儿
Take her.
抓住她
Prime Minister A'zam Halabi of Yemen
也门总理阿赞姆·哈拉比
has passed away last night
昨晚在明尼苏达州罗切斯特市里的
at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
梅奥诊所去世了
The U.S. State Department had made arrangements
在经受了他首次突发两次心肌梗死后
for Halabi to receive medical treatment there
美国国♥务♥院♥曾在那为哈拉比接受治疗
after suffering his first of two myocardial infarctions.
做了一系列安排
The late Prime Minister's aides and personnel
已故总理的助手和随从
have returned to Yemen,
已经返回了也门
where the state of the government remains in flux.
该国政♥府♥仍处于动荡之中
We turn now to our correspondent in Sana'a.
我们现在来连线萨那的记者
So this is what a deal with State looks like.
原来这就是和国家做交易的下场啊
You gonna say "I told you so"?
你是想说"我早就告诉过你"吗
I don't believe in "I told you so."
我不信什么"我早告诉过你了"之类的
The thing went sideways. That is not your fault.
这事跑偏了 怪不得你
If I had two more minutes,
如果我再有两分钟多
Sayid would've said yes.
赛伊德肯定会答应我的
You know the great truth about turning an asset.
你是知道发展线人的真实状况的
You gotta cast a lot of lines before you catch a fish.
你得放长线钓大鱼才行
This is the toughest thing that we do.
这就是我们要做的最艰难的事
I thought I had him.
我本以为可以成功策反他的
The strangest thing
最奇怪的是
spending so long reading about someone,
我花了那么长时间去读一个人写的东西
their whole life unfolds in front of you,
他们的整个人生都展现在你面前
I felt like I could see his potential.
我曾觉得我能看到他的潜力
You believed in him. Yeah.
你相信过他 没错
How angry is she?
她有多生气
Annie. Will you step inside, please?
安妮 能进来一下吗
Close the door.
关上门
Have a seat.
坐吧
Do you have questions about why
你想不想问我为什么
I couldn't grant Sayid's request?
不同意赛伊德提的要求
They don't matter now.
这些现在不重要了
They matter to me.
但对我很重要
Annie, this job, this life is wonderful.
安妮 这份工作 这种人生都很神奇
To me it is.
对我来说是这样的
But it can also be frustrating.
但它也可以让人沮丧
Never more so than
没有什么比用不确定性驱动决策
when uncertainties drive decisions.
还要令人沮丧的了
Well, the future's uncertain.
未来是不确定的
Yeah, it is.
没错 的确如此
Look, I know this was painful.
我知道这很痛苦
And it's okay to be angry with the CIA.
对中情局感到不满也没关系
It's even okay to be angry with me.
甚至你对我感到不满也没关系
Joan, I've thought about this a lot...
琼 我想了很久了
and I've requested a department transfer.
我已经提出换一个部门了
Do you want to go back to work for Lena?
你是想回去为莉娜做事吗
I don't know. I left it blank on the form.
我不知道 那栏我空着没填
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很遗憾
I appreciate everything you've done for me.
我感激你为我做的一切
I just think it's time to move on.
我只是想该是前进的时候了
Annie, there's a Yemeni man on the asset line.
安妮 有个也门人在特工专线上
He says he'll only speak with you.
他说他只和你说话
What?
什么
Does Joan know? Of course.
琼知道吗 当然知道
We spoke this morning.
我们今早还说到这事了
She made it clear that if he called,
她说的很清楚 如果他打电♥话♥来
he was to be your asset.
他就是你的线人
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Annie.
安妮
You gonna take the call?
你要接电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
当然
Hello?
喂
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表