剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Covert Affairs...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Our parents told us not to frightened
爸妈告诉我们不要害怕
because they were bringing along
因为他们拖着一个
this weathered old steam trunk.
很有年头的旧拉杆箱
And what was in it? Didn't matter.
里面有什么 这不重要
We felt protected.
我们有了安全感
And I realized you weren't asking for permission.
我意识到你不是在请求批准
You were telling us you were going to Russia.
你是在通知我们你要去俄♥罗♥斯♥
You get caught by Russian authorities,
如果你被俄♥罗♥斯♥当局抓到
there's nothing the CIA can do to help.
中情局想帮你也无能为力
Zarya, I knew your brother. I knew Simon.
扎里亚 我认识你哥 我认识西蒙
You expected me to fall in love with him?
你计划让我爱上他是吗
I did.
是的
What I didn't expect was for him to fall for you.
我没想到的是 他也爱上你了
Go ahead, Annie.
动手吧 安妮
Pull the trigger.
开枪吧
Annie, where are you?
安妮 你在哪里
I thought you were on your way back.
我以为你已经在回来的路上了
I am now. I'm done here.
现在就回 事情解决完了
So you I did.
这么说你... 我杀了她
And now I'm coming home.
现在要回家了
Annie, I can barely hear you.
安妮 我听不清
I said I'm coming home.
我说我要回家了
I imagine you would like to go home.
我猜你应该想回家
I would like that for you too.
我也乐意送你回去
All I need from you is to cooperate.
我只是需要你配合
My name is Alexei.
我叫阿列克谢
Please tell me yours.
请说出你的名字
You're not Pinja Stanis.
你不是平娅·斯塔尼斯
Your name is Annie Walker,
你的名字是安妮·沃克
and you're a CIA operative
你是中情局的特工
sent here to murder your former colleague
被派来这里谋杀你的前同事
Lena Smith.
莉娜·史密斯
The phone.
手♥机♥
Chip.
芯片
Your last contact, somebody called Mingus.
你最后联♥系♥的人 叫做明格斯
The same area code you used to contact Lena.
跟你以前联♥系♥莉娜的地区代码一样
You were calling your handler.
你是在和你的接头人通话
Who is Mingus?
明格斯是谁
Wrong again.
又答错了
This is your "Mingus".
这是你的"明格斯"
A.安德森
明格斯
Lena was a tremendous font of information,
莉娜掌握了大量的情报
especially about you.
特别是关于你的
If you know all the answers,
如果你知道所有的答案
why do you ask the questions?
为什么还要问我
So I know how it looks like when you lie to me.
这样我就能知道你对我撒谎时的样子了
That's good. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
So...
对了
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
I've been better.
情况不太好
Listen, that-- that offer still stands
听我说 那个职位还为你留着
if, um, you're interested.
如果你还感兴趣的话
There's Arthur.
亚瑟来了
None of us look forward
我们谁也没想到
to this kind of contingency planning
要启用这样的应急预案
and having to discuss worst-case scenarios.
必须要讨论最坏的情况
It's been four days since we lost contact
我们与特工安妮失去联♥系♥
with Operative Walker,
已经有四天
and it's time to address the potential fallout
如果她被俘 现在是时候解决
if she's been captured.
潜在后果了
That's the worst-case scenario?
现在就是最坏的情况了吗
For the purposes of this exercise, yes.
就她此行的目的来说 是的
Her being captured is as bad as it gets.
最坏的结果就是她被俘
If she can't hold up
如果她抵抗不住
under the pressure of interrogation--
对方审讯的压力
She'll hold up. But if she can't,
她能抗住 但是如果她没能抗住
and she tells the F.S.B. everything she knows,
她就会向俄联邦安♥全♥局♥交代她知道的一切
we need to know what kind of damage that can do
我们需要了解那会对中情局的行动
to the Agency's operations.
造成怎样的破坏
Annie is not going to talk.
安妮是不会说的
She's already demonstrated her commitment
她已经证明了自己的忠诚
to this Agency by eliminating someone
她除掉的那个人
who could've done a hell of
才会对中情局的各项行动
a lot more damage to our operations.
造成巨大的破坏
Joan, no one is questioning Annie's courage
琼 没有人怀疑安妮的勇气
or her commitment.
和她的忠诚
We're conducting a risks
我们要列出特工沃克
and vulnerabilities inventory for Operative Walker, Joan,
可能带来的风险和漏洞的清单 琼
same as we do for every captured operative.
对于所有被俘的特工 我们都会这么做
So?
怎么样
Okay, Annie has
好吧 安妮了解
top-secret-clearance-level knowledge
关于以下行动的
of the following ops:
绝密情报
Project Spartacus, Operation Zyzyx,
斯巴达克斯计划 齐齐格斯行动
Operation Sentinel...
哨兵行动...
Believe me, if I could've chosen
相信我 如果有其他选择
a different venue, I would have.
我一定不会这么做
Could you have been any more clinical?
你还能再冷酷无情些吗
Well, this was a significant snafu, Joan.
这件事闹得天翻地覆 琼
Yours is not the only resignation being considered.
不只你一个人要提交辞呈
So, yes, for the time being,
所以 当下我们的确需要
we get everything on the record
把每件事记录在案
to eliminate any confusion.
以免混淆
A vulnerabilities inventory?
漏洞清单
You know, you can keep referring to her
你尽管继续
as Operative Walker all you want,
称她为特工沃克
but that's not gonna make this feel any less personal.
但这件事我不可能不牵扯个人感情
We're doing everything we can to bring her back.
我们在竭尽全力救她回来
We're holding strategy sessions nonstop.
我们一直都在商讨对策
Well, I hope so.
我希望是这样
We are doing what we can.
我们在竭尽全力了
She knew what she was getting into.
她清楚自己所面临的后果
Well, I'm not so sure she did, Arthur.
我并不确定她是否清楚 亚瑟
Come on, what operative truly understands the meaning
有哪个特工真正明白
of "We will deny all knowledge"?
"我们会否认知情"这句话的含义
Uh, I'm not sure what you want me to say
我不太明白你希望我说什么
or what you want me to do.
还是做什么
I want you to stop pretending
我希望你别再把安妮
that Annie is just a line item,
当作一项工作
a thing to be damage-controlled.
一件需要进行危害控制的东西
Message received.
我明白了
I'm impressed.
真不简单
You have held out longer than most.
你比绝大多数人坚持的时间都长
It's important for you to hear
夸你比别人强
that you're better than the others, isn't it?
对你意义非凡 是吗
I'm guessing you didn't hear that much at home
我猜你儿时在家中并不经常听到
as a child.
这样的夸奖
But Simon was more generous with his affections.
但西蒙更是毫无保留地付出了感情
What did he tell you about his operations?
关于他的行动 他对你透露了什么
Nothing.
只字未提
He takes you to Cuba.
他带你去了古巴
His handler ends up dead.
他的接头人命赴黄泉
You he keeps alive.
他却保你不死
You keep asking me the same questions,
你一直问我相同的问题
and I keep giving you the same answers.
而我一直给你同样的回答
So which one of us is the stubborn one?
我们两个到底谁更固执
Sir?
长官
I mean no disrespect,
我无意冒犯
but it has been more than two weeks
但安妮被俘
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表