剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You promised to help us. And we did.
你保证会帮我们 我们并未食言
Our asset dies on your soil,
我方线人死在你们国家
and we still don't have our intel.
而且情报也尚未到手
The medical examiner said she was poisoned 24 hours ago.
法医说她是24小时前被下的毒
That's before we were involved.
那是我们介入前的事了
Really? Well, forgive us for feeling
是吗 那原谅我方感觉
that you have not upheld your side of the bargain.
你们并未履行承诺
Is there anything that Mossad could share with us
关于那块表里的情报
about the intel on that watch?
摩萨德有什么能告诉我们的吗
Maybe if we had some specific leads--
也许一有了具体的线索
Ms. Walker, those questions are inappropriate,
沃克小姐 这些问题既不合适
and they are not helpful.
也毫无建设性
As far as I can tell,
据我所知
your fieldwork at best is unpredictable,
你的外勤工作往好了说是变化无常
at worst, it is reckless.
往坏了说 是疏忽大意
Don't talk to her that way.
别这么说她
Excuse me?
你说什么
She's just trying to make the best of a bad situation.
她只是想尽力挽回局面
If you want to yell at somebody, yell at me.
要是你想冲谁吼 冲我来
Oh, that can be arranged.
会轮到你的
All I meant was that just because we lost the asset,
我只想说我们救不了线人
doesn't mean we've lost the intel.
不代表我们丢了情报
We can still continue the mission.
任务还能继续
Prove it.
证明给我看
I will call you as soon as we speak to tech ops.
和技术处谈完后我会立刻给你打电♥话♥的
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Annie, come on in.
安妮 进来吧
Well, you've done a great service for this agency.
你为中情局做出了卓越的贡献
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, we're gonna be presenting you
我们打算授予你
with the Intelligence Medal of Merit.
情报工作荣誉勋章
Are you familiar with that award?
你知道这项奖励吗
That's the award with the cash payment.
这是个有奖金的奖项
Yes.
是的
What am I supposed to take away from all this?
我有何德何能被授予这项奖励
That you've done something important for this agency,
你为国家和中情局做出的卓越贡献
and for this nation at great personal risk.
还承担了很大的个人风险
Please sit down.
请坐
You closed a circle.
你圆♥满♥完成了任务
And Simon Fischer died.
而西蒙·费歇尔死了
I mean...
我的意思是
We didn't get to debrief him.
我们没能讯问他
I know it's hard.
我知道这事不容易
But these awards are part of our culture.
但这些奖励是我们文化的一部分
And we need to recognize our heroes, if only to each other.
虽然不能对外宣传 也要表彰我们的英雄
It's our way of saying thank you.
这是我们向你致谢的方式
We're proud of you.
你是我们的骄傲
And I'm not the only one who's relieved that you're home.
你的归来 不只我一个人松了口气
Joan is shy about expressing emotions.
琼羞于表达感情
But she was deeply distraught while you were in Russia.
但你在俄♥国♥的时候她非常担心
And it means a great deal to her that you're home... and safe.
你的安全归来对她来说至关重要
I appreciate hearing that.
谢谢你这么说
Annie's come home. I heard.
安妮回来了 我听说了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Seth, I see her falling into all the same patterns I did.
赛斯 我眼看着她在重复我走过的路
Listen, maybe you can talk to her about this.
或许你可以跟她谈谈这件事
How can I do that without
我要如何才能在不影响姿态的
compromising my position?
情况下跟她谈呢
Your position as what-- as her manager?
什么姿态 上司的姿态
As a constant.
是始终如一的姿态
I would like to be the one thing in her life that's not changing.
我想让自己在她生命中始终如一
You are going to reach Annie, okay?
你会去找安妮的 好吗
She's not gonna be in the shadows alone.
她不会独自在阴影中挣扎
I hope not.
但愿不会
You got news for me? Who do you see on my screen?
又给我的消息吗 看我屏幕上是谁
He looks like the guy from the plane Karina was describing.
和卡瑞娜描述的飞机上的那个人很像
It says "Agency trained."
上面说"受过机构训练"
Is he a private security officer?
他是私营公♥司♥的安保人员吗
Yes. Griffin Cole is his name.
是的 他叫格里芬·科尔
He's ex-CIA.
他以前是中情局的
He's one of those guys who still games the agency for access
他是那种仍然和局里保持联♥系♥以获取情报
while he makes a mint in the private sector.
同时又在私营公♥司♥赚了大笔的钱的人
He's a green badge? More like a black badge.
他有中情局批准吗 像是私下行为
Okay, so what do we know?
那我们知道些什么
Does he have a kill pattern?
他有什么惯用的杀人手法
Ricin.
蓖麻毒素
She probably didn't even feel the prick.
她可能都没感觉到被扎
But I'm still burying the lead.
我还没说完
Griffin Cole now works for this guy.
格里芬·科尔现在为这个人卖♥♥命
Is that who I think it is?
这是我认为的那个人吗
Do you think it's Khalid Ansari,
你是认为这是卡里德·安萨里
son of one of the most powerful oil men in Saudi Arabia?
沙特阿♥拉♥伯最富有的石油大亨之子吗
I do. Then, yes.
是的 那你想的没错
I got to talk to Joan.
我要去找琼谈谈
Mossad is using us to
摩萨德在利用我们
spy on Khalid Ansari. I'm sorry.
监视卡里德·安萨里 我很抱歉
Now do you understand why we can't trust them?
现在你明白为什么他们不可信了
Is Khalid an asset? Worse.
卡里德是线人吗 比这更糟
He's a friend of the State Department.
他是国♥务♥院♥的熟人
His dad plays golf with the vice president.
他父亲经常和副总统打高尔夫
He's untouchable.
他可碰不得
Even more reason for a counter play.
那我们就更应该将计就计了
No, I am calling this off.
不 我要取消这次行动
The only reason I agreed to this
我之所以会同意这次行动
is because we owed Mossad.
是因为我们欠摩萨德人情
Right, you agreed.
对 你同意了
And now they're here, on our soil,
如今他们在我们的地盘上
spying on our ally.
监视我们的同盟
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道为什么吗
Do you think Eyal will tell you?
你觉得埃亚尔会告诉你吗
I think there's more to discover than just the watch.
我觉得目标不不止是一块手表
I think I can find out what Eyal's after
我想我能查出埃亚尔的目标
and get to the intel first.
而且先把情报拿到手
What if he gets to it first?
如果被他抢先了一步呢
You said you put me on this
你说过你会让我负责这案子
because I'm good at handling Eyal.
是因为我很擅长和埃亚尔打交道
Let me handle him.
交给我吧
That's fine.
那好
My concern is that he's handling you.
我担心的是 你被他利用
He isn't.
他没有
He won't.
他不会的
Okay.
好吧
Since this whole thing is hush-hush,
因为这事得在暗地里进行
I can't use my guy at Metro Police
我不能找警局的朋友
to get traffic photos.
给我弄交通监视的图像
So we may have very carefully hacked into their system.
所以我们只能小心翼翼地侵入他们的系统
Don't worry. They'll never know.
别担心 他们不会发现的
I have no doubt.
对你 我放一百个心
So this is the last place she visited yesterday morning.
这里是她昨天早上最后到过的地方吗
You don't happen to see a sign reading
你该不会凑巧找到个写着
"watch buried here," do you?
"手表埋藏处"的标志吧
That'd be nice.
那样可就省事了
You know that if metaphorical sunshine
打个比方 如果这次行动
were allowed on this one,
能在光天化日下进行
I'd have an entire team out there.
我能给你派一整个队的人
We could dig up that whole area,
把这一带挖个底朝天
call it a parks' project.
宣称是保护区计划
But the State Department would start buzzing.
但若国♥务♥院♥收到风声 免不了流言纷纷
I know.
我明白
Any chance this thing you gave me
你给我的这小机器
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表