剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Simon is a master spy.
西蒙是顶级间谍
Get intimate enough with a man,
和一个男人情到浓时
and he'll tell you everything.
他就什么都告诉你了
I like you...
我喜欢你
quite a bit more than you might believe.
可能喜欢到你都不相信
Simon, it's me. Can I see you?
西蒙 是我 能见个面吗
I'm on the short list, Joan, to be the ambassador to China.
琼 我入选驻华大使的候选名单了
The promise of the Chinese ambassador post
驻华大使的许诺
is pulling you away like you no longer work here.
把你偏离正轨就像你已不在这工作了
The D.C.I. is put me on the trilateral commission
局长让我加入三边委员会
looking into Jai's death.
调查杰之死
People think I murdered my own son?
他们会认为是我杀了我儿子
For a week trip, you pack kind of light.
为期一周的旅行 你的行李真轻啊
Please tell me you're not wearing this.
拜托告诉我你不会穿这个
I'm going on a business trip to the Caribbean.
我要去加勒比海谈生意
Unless you're applying for a job at Sandals,
除非你是去凉鞋度假村找工作
I would lose this shirt.
不然我就扔了这衬衫
What kind of business do you have in the Caribbean?
你在加勒比海做什么生意
Oh, I have my finger in a number of...pies.
我涉足的行业...可多了
Pies. Yeah, I know.
可多了 我知道
What kind of pies, specifically?
那具体做些什么呢
Apple, rhubarb...
有做苹果派 大黄派
cherry, when I'm in the mood.
樱桃派 看我心情
This is always the worst part.
心情总是最糟糕的部分
The fashion tips?
时髦的建议吗
The end.
是离别
We're always saying good-bye,
我们总是在说再见
and we never know when we're gonna see each other again.
却不知道什么时候能再见面
Come with me...
跟我一起
on my trip--
共度
a week together in paradise.
一周如置天堂般的旅程
You have to work.
你得工作
I don't want to interfere.
我不想妨碍你
Well, I've never had a problem mixing business and pleasure.
我向来能于工作寓于娱乐
Have you?
你呢
I do have some vacation time saved up but...
我是攒下了一些假 可是...
a bikini I've been dying to wear.
我讨厌穿比基尼
Or not wear.
那就别穿
Where are you going-- Bahamas, Caymans?
你要去哪里 巴哈马群岛还是开曼群岛
Cuba.
古巴
Still interested?
还感兴趣不
When do we leave?
我们什么时候走
Hey. Thanks for seeing me before work.
谢谢你能在上班之前见我
My door is always open.
我的大门永远为你敞开
It doesn't matter which door. Come on in.
无论哪一扇都是 进来吧
So you want to go on vacation with
所以你是要跟一个
a seasoned F.S.B. operative
经验丰富还很可能一眼识破你的
who very well may be on to you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工去度假吗
Or he may be letting his emotions guide his decisions.
又或者他只是跟着他的心走罢了
And he's taking you to Cuba?
那他要带你去古巴吗
I know the risks.
我知道其中的风险
If I got caught,
如果我被抓了
the extraction would be extremely high risk.
撤退行动会有极大的风险
Extraction?
撤退行动
There would be no extraction.
根本不会有撤退行动
If you got caught, the Agency would have no recourse.
如果你被抓了 局里根本没法换回你
North Korea would be easier.
要在朝鲜会容易些
Still, the potential benefit is huge.
尽管如此 潜在的好处很大
Are you asking me to authorize a mission to Cuba?
你是在求我批准这次古巴的行动吗
'Cause if you are, I can't give you that.
如果是 我不会批准的
But if you're telling me you're gonna go anyway,
但如果你是在告诉我无论如何你都要去
I can't stop you.
我也没法阻止你
I can't use my regular passport.
我不能用我的普通护照
The Agency would be able to track me.
局里会有办法追踪到我的
So I need an outside forgery.
所以我需要一个假的国外护照
I know a guy.
我知道一个人
Simon saw my passport in Morocco,
西蒙在摩洛哥见过我的护照
so the stamps would have to match exactly.
所以护照上的章必须完全一致
A replacement will find its way to you before your flight.
班机起飞前会有办法换好的
Now, Simon will probably fly you through Mexico.
西蒙很有可能会带你从墨西哥转机
It's the easiest way to get Americans into Cuba.
这是美国人进入古巴境内最便捷的方法
Once I land, there will be eyes on me.
我一着陆 就会被人监视
Cuba has always been a hotbed of Russian spies.
古巴一直是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的温床
They'd love to catch an outside player.
他们会很乐意抓住一个外国间谍的
So don't get caught.
所以别被抓了
Spycraft wouldn't be that much fun without the bad guys,
要是没有反派 间谍工作就无趣了
now, would it?
是不是
Hey, are you busy? I'm stuck on something.
你忙吗 我有事搞不定
I could use an extra set of eyes.
需要人帮我看一下
And I'll let you insert your own blind joke.
我允许你开瞎子玩笑
I'd love to, but I'm on my way out.
很乐意 但我要出去
I just came to check a few emails.
我只是来查查邮件
I like it. Banker's hours.
不错啊 这么早就下班
Make that banker's half day.
干完半天再下班吧
Hey, you want to grab a beer later?
晚点想来一杯啤的吗
I'll try not to smash a bottle over anyone's head,
我尽量控制不用酒瓶子砸人家脑袋
but I can't make any promises.
但我可保不准
As nice as that sounds, I'm on my way out of town.
听起来不错 那会儿我要出城出任务去
Did Joan put you on an assignment I don't know about?
琼又派给你什么我不知道的任务了
I'm taking a few days vacation.
我休几天假
Really?
真的吗
This from the woman who's never taken a day off work
这是一个感恩节 圣诞节或是宽扎节
for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Kwanzaa.
都不休假的人说的吗
It was a spontaneous thing.
不休假是很自然的事
Now, that is more like the Annie Walker that I know.
这才像我认识的安妮·沃克
Where you going?
你去哪
Michael's taking my sister away,
迈克带我姐姐出去了
and they need me to watch the girls.
他们需要我来看孩子
What about Michael's parents? Didn't they just move out there?
迈克的父母呢 他们刚搬走吗
They're on a cruise.
他们坐游船出去玩了
And they just now asked you to come out?
现在才叫你帮忙吗
They're not big planners.
他们不总是计划得很好
Listen, I'm gonna be late for my flight.
我要赶不上飞机了
I'm fine, Auggie. We'll catch up when I get back.
我很好 奥吉 回来后再好好聊
I've never pulled a job like this in three hours.
我从没干过这种三小时就要的活
I included a rush fee.
我付加急费
This is fully biometric?
生物识别信息都全了吗
I used a blank R.F.I.D. Chip
我用的是政♥府♥印刷局使用的一个泰国机构
from the actual Thai facility the GPO uses.
生产的空白射频识别芯片
And she can travel anywhere? Any checkpoint in the world.
她哪都能去吗 全球所有检查点
It routes to a dummy U.S. Government site.
连接的是一个虚拟美国政♥府♥站
No one here will know she left the country.
这里没人会知道她出国了
You match the stamps?
你核对印♥章♥了吗
And the crease on the Morocco page
摩洛哥签证页上的褶皱
and the coffee stain on the German stamp.
德国签章上的咖啡渍
Trust me--I've done one or two of these before.
相信我 我以前干过一两次
And this needs to be better.
这个要更好才行
As long as she has that passport with her,
只要她把护照带在身边
she'll be fine. That's all I need to know.
不会有事的 我只要知道这点就好
Good luck.
祝你好运
墨西哥
尤卡坦半岛
墨西哥
尤卡坦半岛
Here it is. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
古巴
哈瓦那
古巴
哈瓦那
Hola Victor.
你好 维克托
Como estas?
你好
Gracias.
谢谢
All that money, and you could only afford two wheels?
你钱那么多就只租得起两轮的摩托吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表