剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Parker, will you marry me?
帕克 你愿意嫁给我吗
I'm with the CIA.
我是中情局的人
I can't marry you. Good-bye, Auggie.
我不能嫁给你 再见 奥吉
You get caught by Russian authorities,
如果你被俄♥罗♥斯♥当局抓到
there's nothing the CIA can do to help.
中情局想帮你也无能为力
After all that time in solitary,
一个人呆了那么久
you're probably sick of me by now.
现在都烦我了吧
Never.
永远不会
I'd like to welcome you to bluebonnet farm.
欢迎你来到矢车菊农场
So you were unable to separate your professional life
这么说你没法将你的工作与私人生活
from your personal one.
分离开来
Hey, Joan.
琼
How you holding up? I've been better.
还撑得住吗 不是太好
I want you to work with Eyal.
我想让你和埃亚尔合作
But don't share the intel with him.
但不要和他分享手表里的情报
Why is Mossad investigating Khalid Ansari?
摩萨德为什么要调查卡里德·安萨里
We believe he's using
我们怀疑他
a series of charitiesas as terror fonts.
利用多家慈善组织 掩护恐怖组织
You put me on this
你让我负责这案子
because I'm good at handling Eyal.
是因为我很擅长和埃亚尔打交道
My concern is that he's handling you.
我担心的是 你正在被他利用
This is my place in D.C.
这是我在华盛顿的住处
You can stay here until you get your feet back under you.
你可以住在这儿 直到你重拾自我
Whoever's there, I hope you brought breakfast.
不管来的是谁 希望你带了早餐
Auggie, it's me.
奥吉 是我
God, grant me the serenity
上帝 赐予我宁静
to accept the things I cannot change,
去接受我不能改变的
the courage to change the things I can,
赐予我勇气改变我能改变的
and the wisdom to know the difference.
并赐予我智慧辨其差别
Keep coming back.
以后继续来
And remember, what you see here,
记住 你们在这里的
what you hear here, what you say here,
所见所闻 所说的话
let it stay here, especially here.
都要保密 特别是在这栋楼里
I could go for some breakfast.
我还能去吃个早餐
Our usual spot?
老地方见如何
Seth. Yeah.
赛斯 什么事
You're a great friend,
你是个难能可贵的朋友
and I owe you a lot for getting me back into the program,
为了帮我重回治疗计划 我欠你很多
but I don't think we should meet anymore.
但我觉得我们不该再见面了
I can't keep using you as a one-man support group.
我不能老让你随叫随到
It's not a burden.
我不觉得麻烦
Look, I-I love that we've grown close again.
很高兴我们又能同舟共济了
Me too. And that's the problem.
我也是 但问题就出在这儿
The program discourages opposite-sex sponsorships
治疗计划不鼓励异性担♥保♥关系
for a reason, especially when two people
是有原因的 尤其还是
were romantically involved.
有过旧情的一对男女
Do you have somebody else that you can lean on?
你还有其他人可依靠吗
And have you spoken to Arthur about this?
你跟亚瑟谈过这件事吗
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Can you honestly tell me
你能向我保证
that you're out of the woods on this relapse?
你能顺利度过这一关吗
Look, do me a favor, okay?
帮我个忙
Just--just tell Arthur what you're going through.
告诉亚瑟你现在的情况
In a place that polygraphs as much as this,
在这个测谎如同家常便饭的地方
I-I-I can't put him in that position.
我不能给他增加负担了
Bye, Seth.
再见了 赛斯
I thought you were in Eritrea.
我以为你还在厄立特里亚国[东非国家]
Hmm. I came back.
我回来了
On the plane, I finally listened to the Black Saint.
坐飞机的时候我终于听了那首《黑圣人》
I see why you and Billy
我明白你和比利
were always raving about Mingus.
为什么总是对明格斯赞不绝口了
The man was a master.
那家伙是个大♥师♥
So now I need the full jazz education.
我该恶补一下爵士乐了
What should I download next?
接下来我该下载什么歌♥
Parker, I really need to get to work.
帕克 我真的要去上班了
Um, after Billy died, my parents started getting
比利死后 我父母就开始收到
compensation checks from the army.
军方的抚恤金支票
P.D.I.C.
父母专项抚恤金
But there was some kind of glitch.
但是支付出了点问题
My parents had been scraping by,
我父母一直都是勉强维持生计
but then the payments just stopped.
抚恤金又突然止付
Now they're behind on their mortgage.
他们已经在拖欠按揭了
So that's why you came back, to help them.
所以你才回来 想帮他们一把
Yeah. And I was hoping that maybe--
对 我是希望也许
maybe your ex-boyfriend could pull a few strings.
也许你的前男友能找找关系
If this was for me, I wouldn't be here, okay?
要是为了我自己我就不会来了 明白吗
But, Auggie, the bank sent a last notice.
奥吉 银行已经发了最后通牒
They're going to foreclose.
他们要收回房♥子
Look, I feel for your parents. I'm just--I don't know--
我也替你父母着急 我只是不知道
and you have every right to be mad.
你有权生我的气
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I'm just not sure how I can help.
我只是不知道该怎么帮
This is the house where they raised Billy.
比利在那个房♥子里长大的
You know, if they lost it, they'd never recover.
没了房♥子 他们永远都走不出伤痛了
All right, I'll look into it, okay?
我会想想办法 好吗
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Annie, what are you doing here?
安妮 你来这里干什么
You were supposed to report back to bluebonnet farm this morning.
今早你该回矢车菊农场报到吧
I thought this was more pressing.
我觉得这件事更要紧
That is not your decision to make.
那不是你能决定的事
I assume you read the file I e-mailed you this morning.
你该看过今早我邮件给你的那份文件了吧
I did.
我看了
It's compelling. My opinion hasn't changed.
情报确凿 我的决定不变
We shouldn't be digging into Khalid Ansari.
我们不该再查卡里德·安萨里了
The State Department has made clear
国♥务♥院♥已经清楚地表示过
the whole Ansari family is untouchable.
整个安萨里家族都碰不得
According to this file,
根据这份档案
Khalid is meeting with a high-level terrorist
卡里德在十二小时后要与一个
in the next 12 hours.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的高层会面
And how do you propose we track down this meeting
时间地点都无从知晓
without knowing its time or location?
我们怎么追查这次会面
Khalid is dating an American.
卡里德在和一个美国人谈恋爱
If I can turn her,
如果我能策反她
I think she can help us track him.
她能帮我们追查他的行踪
This file you have so much faith in--
这份你确信无疑的档案
it came from Mossad?
来自摩萨德
Yes. And based on its contents,
没错 根据档案内容
it appears Mossad also had access to the intel
看来摩萨德也拿到了
from the watch drive.
手表里的情报
Am I to assume that you shared it with Eyal Lavin,
尽管我明确强调不要跟埃亚尔·拉文
even though I explicitly asked you not to?
分享情报 我想你还是这么做了
The decision paid off.
这个决定奏效了
If I hadn't trusted Eyal,
假如我不信任埃亚尔
he wouldn't have reciprocated with this new intel.
他也不会以这条新情报回馈我们
And this is why I'm concerned.
这正是我所担心的
What are you concerned about?
你担心什么
I'm concerned your judgment has become compromised.
我担心你的判断有失偏颇
I'm concerned your decisions are being driven
我担心你的决定
by your emotional attachments,
被你的情感因素所驱使
not by objective analysis for your agency.
没站在局里的立场上做出客观地分♥析♥
What do you mean by "Emotional attachments"?
你说"情感因素"指的是什么
Are you walking down a familiar path?
你是不是又重蹈覆辙了
Simon Fischer...
西蒙·费歇尔
was a totally different situation.
和他完全是两码事
There's nothing more for you to do here today.
今天这里没你的事了
Go home.
回去吧
We'll reschedule bluebonnet for tomorrow.
明天我们再计划矢车菊的事
It's Annie Walker for Arthur Campbell.
我是安妮·沃克 找亚瑟·坎贝尔
Does Joan know you're here?
琼知道你来找我吗
I spoke to Joan. I see.
我和琼说过了 好吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表