剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Yes or no, please?
请回答是或不是
Yes. No.
是 不
Up. Down.
上上下下
I don't have any answers.
我不回答了
I only have questions
我只想问
like why am I being treated like a suspect?
为什么把我当嫌犯
Why am I being transferred?
为什么把我调走
Why am I sitting here and listening to this shit?
为什么我要坐在这里听这些屁话
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Are you accusing me of killing my friend?
你在指控我杀了朋友吗
I am asking you questions about the relevant facts.
我在问你和事实有关的问题
You're on a witch hunt.
你是欲加之罪
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
I'm ending this.
结束了
She was violating section B-30.
她违反了第二章第三十条
I don't really care. Polygraph's over.
我不管 测谎结束了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Lena Smith.
我叫莉娜·史密斯
I'm your new boss.
你的新上司
You've had a rough couple of days.
你这几天过得不容易
Let's go get a drink.
我们出去喝一杯
How many operatives do you think can do what you do...
你认为有多少特工能完成你的任务
Go into the field, turn assets, stay cool in real danger,
去野外 发展线人 临危不惧
use a weapon, use it to kill?
使用武器 杀人
Not many.
不多
And of those, how many of them are women?
这些人之中 有多少是女性
Even less.
更少
So, here's my pitch.
这就是我打出的牌
I think you were being underutilized at the D.P.D.
我觉得你在国内安♥全♥部♥是屈才了
I'm just doing what I signed on for.
我只是完成我的任务而已
I don't believe you believe that.
我不信你相信那些
It's what you're supposed to say, but it's bullshit.
你这么说是没错 不过这是屁话
You seem to know a lot about me.
看来你了解我不少事情
Not in a creepy way, but, yeah.
我不是偷♥窥♥狂 不过没错
I know it was pretty hard to go through what you went through.
我理解你现在经历的很难以承受
With all due respect, I don't think you know how I'm feeling.
恕我冒犯 我不觉得你能理解我的感受
Nairobi, '98.
1998年 内罗毕
I was a young officer, younger than you,
我还是个年轻特工 比你还小
when that bomb went off in the embassy.
炸♥弹♥在大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥
I know that terrible feeling of being knocked down
我知道被一堵热浪击倒在地的
by a wall of heat...
恐怖感觉
And that burning smell that you can't quite label
那股烧焦的味道 你无法言述
and you can't quite kick.
而又挥之不去
And so, because of that, I work for you now?
因此我就是你的手下了
No, you work with me.
不 你是我同事
You take risks in the field.
你冒风险出外勤
I treat you as an equal.
我对你平等相待
One of Langley's double standards that does not exist
兰利的双重标准之一 上下级制度
in my division is a false hierarchy.
在我的部门是不存在的
There are others? Yeah.
还有别的 对
For example, male operatives are encouraged
比如 男性特工会被鼓励
to sleep with assets for intel.
与线人上♥床♥来获得情报
Females, mm, not so much.
女性嘛 就不太鼓励
They're worried we get too emotional.
他们担心我们太投入感情
No one ever put it that way before.
没人跟我这么说过
That's because you're a woman.
因为你是个女人
What's this? It's a level 16 pass code.
这是什么 十六级权限的安全密♥码♥
I want you to do high-security clearance
我希望你通过高度加密的安全级别
on a person of interest named Simon Fisher.
监视目标人物 西蒙·费歇尔
We'll meet tomorrow and chat about it.
我们明天见面会详谈
You got it? Got it.
记住了吗 记住了
I know you've only known the D.P.D.,
我知道你只了解国内安♥全♥部♥那一套
but there's other ways of doing things.
但行事的方法还有很多种
You'll see.
你会了解的
Hey. You want some dinner?
来吃点东西吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
I j... I wanted to give this back to you and say thank you.
我...我只想把伞还给你 说声谢谢
Oh, no problem. Didn't even rain, though.
别客气 虽然也没下雨
Thanks.
谢谢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
放松
Blind guy with a black eye is not as funny as it sounds.
黑眼睛的盲人听上去可不是说着好玩的
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm just nervous...
我只是紧张...
First day on a new job.
新工作第一天
Trade you.
说说看
Do you know Lena Smith?
你知道莉娜·史密斯吗
I know she's the youngest person
我知道她是获得十字情报勋章
to ever win the Intelligence Cross.
最年轻的人
I know they built an entire division around her
我知道她完成山鹰行动之后
after she brought home Operation Mountain Eagle.
整个部门都是围绕她建立的
I've heard of that.
这我听说过
Lena did that? Yep.
是莉娜完成的 没错
And Operation Tunguska, Operation Gemini.
还有通古斯卡行动 双子座行动
Who knows how many others above our clearance?
高于我们安全级别的还不知道有多少
Those are big wins.
都是大胜仗啊
Lena only does big wins.
莉娜从不失败
Face it, Annie Walker, you graduated.
面对现实吧 安妮·沃克 你晋升了
Told you I was nervous before.
之前我说过紧张
I'm more nervous now.
现在更紧张了
Watch your six, Lena's ops can...
注意身后 莉娜的特工会...
find a way to get kind of banged up.
很容易遭受攻击
You aren't worried about me, are you, Auggie?
你不是在担心我吧 奥吉
I worry about a lot of things.
我担心很多事...
Global warming,
全球变暖
the Cubs playoff hoax,
芝加哥小熊队季后赛的恶作剧
the state of my old Corvette.
我的老科维特车的状况
But you...
可是你...
Never.
从不担心
How's it going in Jai's old office?
杰的办公室情况怎么样了
You think it was about one of his missions?
你觉得是因为他的某次任务吗
Do his guys know anything?
他的人知道吗
Annie...
安妮...
It's not your fault. You know that.
这不是你的错 你知道的
When does it stop...
什么时候才能停下
the ringing in your ears?
耳边的嗡嗡声
It's gonna take a long time.
要很长一段时间
You won't realize it, but one of these days...
你不会注意到 过一段时间
It'll just be gone.
就会消失的
I promise.
我保证
Thanks.
谢谢
Your Corvette's fine, by the way.
另外 你的科维特很好
Better be.
最好是
Good morning, Annie.
早上好 安妮
Oh, good morning.
早上好
Atrium level?
去哪层
Office 1124-A.
1124-A
You're going to work for Lena Smith.
你要为莉娜·史密斯做事
You know her?
你认识她
I know her.
认识
Trust your instincts, Annie.
相信你的直觉 安妮
They've gotten you this far.
是直觉让你走到今天
You found us.
你找到了
I did.
没错
Don't worry about Johnny. He just got back from Kabul.
别担心强尼 他刚从喀布尔回来
Oh. It's a long trip.
好远啊
Where should I set up my desk?
我的办公桌在哪
Lesson one: No desks for operatives.
第一条 外勤人员没有办公桌
Operatives should be operating,
外勤应该一直在外面
coming in here as little as possible.
来这里越少越好
I know I do.
我就是如此
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表