剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Manipulate him to do what? Whatever we want...
操控他做什么 任何我们想要的
Whatever we need.
任何我们需要的
What else did you think we were doing here--playing house?
不然你以为我们是做什么 玩过家家吗
This is what we set out to do.
这就是我们要着手做的事
This is why we inserted you with Simon
这就是为什么我们一开始
in the first place--
就把你安插在西蒙身边的原因
to build his trust.
为的就是建立他对你的信任
And there is no greater form of trust than love.
没有什么比爱情更伟大的信任了
Annie, this is it.
安妮 就是这样
This is the brass ring.
这可真是中奖了啊
Now go home. Get some rest, okay?
现在回家 休息一下好吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表