剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
that you're holding something back that could help
我知道 你手里藏着
with the investigation into Jai's murder.
对杰的谋杀案的调查有用的东西
What gives you that impression?
怎么会这么想呢
Call it a gut feeling.
直觉
If I knew something that would help find my son's murderer,
如果我知道我儿子的谋杀案的内情的话
why in the world would I hold that back?
为什么我要藏着掖着呢
Maybe you're delusional enough
也许你是在妄想
that you think that someday you're gonna get out of here...
有一天你可以从这出去
and you can solve it yourself.
这样你就能自己去解决了
Or maybe you're just enough of an asshole
或者你只是混♥蛋♥到
to hold back out of spite.
能忍♥得住 不想报仇
Just like an Arthur Campbell disciple...
不愧是亚瑟·坎贝尔的好徒弟
thinking grandstanding will get you somewhere.
觉得靠哗众取宠就能得到一切
Take me back to my cell. I'm not done with you yet.
带我回牢房♥ 我还没问完
Prison time has stripped me of most of my privileges,
监狱生活剥夺了我大部分的权利
but I still enjoy one--
但还给我剩下一种权利
ending bullshit visitations when I see fit.
什么时候结束废话连篇的探视 我说了算
You'll have to forgive my boyfriend.
别和我男朋友一般见识
He's not accustomed to women talking to him like that.
他不习惯有女人这么和他讲话
He should visit the States.
他真该去一次美国
I'd like to see that.
我也希望
I have to say, you're not what I expected.
我得承认 你和我预想中的不一样
Most of Simon's girlfriends want something from him--
大多数西蒙的女朋友都想从他身上谋利
trips, jewelry, marriage.
旅行 珠宝 甚至是婚姻
Oh, I'm in no rush to get married.
我不急着结婚
And I don't like expensive jewelry.
也不喜欢名贵的珠宝
I'm just enjoying the moment.
我只是享受活在当下而已
Well, whatever it is,
不管怎么说
it must be something special.
你就是很不一样
I've never seen Simon this happy before.
我从没见过西蒙那么开心
This way, all the way around.
往这边转 一直转
Can we dance a slow one? Yeah.
能跳个慢点的舞吗 当然
May I?
能和我跳一支吗
Maybe a little later.
晚些时候吧
It's bad luck in Cuba to turn down a dance.
在古巴拒绝邀舞 会召厄运的
And I really would love to get to know your new friend.
我可是很想认识一下你的新朋友呢
Sure, it sounds fun. Okay.
听上去不错 去吧
I've never met a mid-level museum worker
我从没见过 一个博物馆的中层员工
with so many opinions on international affairs.
对国际事务有那么多的个人看法
Well, I travel a lot.
那是因为我经常旅行
It's a perk of the job.
算是工作的福利吧
Well, what about your sister? What kind of work does she do?
你的姐姐呢 她是做什么工作的
My sister?
我姐姐吗
Danielle. You mentioned her earlier, no?
丹妮尔 你之前提到过她的
No.
不 我没提过
Oh. It must have been Simon, then.
那就是西蒙说的了
He talks about you a lot.
他常常说起你
Thanks for the dance.
谢谢您与我共舞
Anytime.
随时
I'm warning you. Let this go.
我警告你 别插手这件事
I have it under control.
一切都在我掌控之中
There you are.
你在这呢
Sorry. I-I think I had too many mojitos.
抱歉 我可能是莫吉托喝太多了
I just needed to lie down.
我得躺下来歇歇
Well, I hope tonight wasn't a complete waste.
我希望今晚不算太糟糕
Did you at least manage to have some fun?
玩得还算开心吗
I mean, Blanca's great.
布兰卡人很好
And Hector's, uh...
至于赫克托...
He's an acquired taste.
跟他相处久了才会喜欢他
What did you and Blanca talk about?
你和布兰卡都聊些什么了
Honestly...
老实说
you.
聊的都是你
She said she'd never seen you so happy.
她说从来没见你那么开心过
She's right.
她说的没错
I've never met a woman like you...
我没遇到过像你这样的女人
ever.
从来没有
And I don't think I ever will again.
以后也不可能再遇到你这样的人了
I'm sorry. Is that too forward?
抱歉 太直接了吗
This is new territory for me.
我从来没这样过
No, it's new for me too. I, uh...
不 对我来说也是 我...
Maybe this trip and the juggling everything...
或许这次的旅行以及一切的一切
Too much, too fast.
太多 也太快了 让人措手不及
I think you're right.
你说的对
Maybe we should go home tomorrow.
也许我们明天该回家了
Yeah, I think-- I think that'd be best.
好 这最好不过了
So I'm the best man, standing in front of...
那次我是伴郎 站在多少人的面前来着
300 people? Mmhmm.
有300人吧 大概有
And I hear "Beep, beep, beep."
然后我听见"哔 哔 哔"的声音
So I silence my pager. It was a pager.
我把呼机调了静音 那时用的还是呼机
90 seconds later,
90秒过后
"Beep, beep, beep, beep."
"哔 哔 哔 哔"
You got to be panicking at this point.
你当时肯定慌了吧
Think about how the guests feel.
知道来宾们怎么想的吗
Everyone assumes it's an international emergency.
所有人都以为是出现了什么国际危机
I know I have to take it,
我知道我非接不可
but it's in the middle of the ceremony,
但这可是在婚礼的途中啊
so I go back down the aisle, past the 300 people,
所以我当着300人的面往回走
and out the door.
就这么走了出去
Everyone must think China's invaded Russia.
大家肯定以为中国侵略了俄♥罗♥斯♥
Everybody's thinking China's invaded America.
大家以为是中国侵袭了美国呢
So Arthur's outside making the call, and the priest--
所以亚瑟在外面打电♥话♥的时候 那神父
and I swear to God this is true--
我对天发誓这是真的
starts leading the church
开始领着大家
in a prayer for our nation's safety.
为祖国的安危祈福
So what was the page?
呼机响到底是什么事
Low battery.
电量不足
You two are like a comedy team.
你俩跟说相声似的
Yeah, we're thinking about taking our show on the road.
可不是嘛 我们还想着巡游演出呢
Well, from what I hear,
据我所知
you'll get to do that sooner rather than later.
你们很快就能开始这场"巡游"了
Come on, we both know you invited us here
拜托 这场饭局的原因大家都心知肚明
to talk about the ambassadorship.
是为了你大使职位的事
Guilty. No. It wasn't necessary.
我承认 不 这根本没必要
You're a shoo-in for the nom,
这次提名你已经稳操胜券了
and you're gonna sail through the confirmation hearings.
听证会什么的不过是走走形式罢了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
From what I hear, these things are a bit of a trap game.
据我所知 这其中通常有诈
No, no, the Committee loves the idea
不 委员会也希望
of having a heavyweight in Beijing.
派个重量级人物去北♥京♥了
And for you, the timing couldn't be better.
而且对你来说 这时机最好不过了
Well, everyone knows that your trilateral commission
所有人都知道你在三方委员会那
hasn't come up with any answers.
至今还一无所获
Here's your parachute.
这可是你的降落伞
Let your replacement take the fall.
让你的后继者背这黑锅
You think that's why I want the ambassadorship?
你以为这是我想要大使职位的原因吗
Well, no, of course that's not why you want the job.
不 这当然不是主要原因
Call it a side benefit.
应该算是 意外的收获
So you think I'm gonna let the next guy clean up my mess,
所以说你以为我会让后继者收拾我的残局
while I'm 7,000 miles away
而我则躲在7000英里之外的北♥京♥
sipping Scorpion Bowls in Beijing.
品尝"火山蝎子"
Okay, relax.
好了 冷静点
It was an innocent comment.
我只是说说而已 没有恶意
From a career politician-- that's got to be a first.
专业政客的无恶意言论 这可真稀奇
I don't know that I have what it takes
我不觉得我能胜任
to join your ranks.
跟你们狼狈为奸
I'm afraid I'll be bored out of my mind
不过如果我说我每天的工作
if all I did all day long was look out for my own ass.
都是在担心引火烧身 那我就是胡说八道
Jesus, I didn't mean anything by it.
老天 我不是这个意思
Why don't I get the dessert? I'm not hungry.
我去拿甜点 我不饿
I got this. I got it.
我来收拾吧 我来
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表