剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
and I accept the position he has given me.
我很接受他提供给我的职位
But you're here now.
但现在你来这儿了
You had cigarettes.
因为你手上有雪茄
The only cigarettes in Minnesota?
会是明尼苏达州仅有的雪茄吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Or maybe you just like talking to me.
还是说可能你喜欢跟我交谈
Come on.
走吧
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I don't think we've been seen, but we have to go now.
我不觉得有人在监视我们 但我们得走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That car over there has State Department plates.
停在那边的车是国♥务♥院♥牌照
Can you run?
你能跑吗
I'm not running anywhere with you.
我不会跟你跑去任何地方的
We don't have time to negotiate this.
我们可没时间讨论这个
You're unsupervised and off the hospital campus,
你不受监管而且离开了院区
which is a violation, and puts us both at risk.
这就违例了 会让我们处于险境
We have to go now.
现在我们得走了
Which way?
哪条路
We should go. Out the front. Wait, wait.
我们该出去 从前门走 等等
Okay, we're at the corner. I've got you all lined up.
我们在街角了 我会帮你调整好的
There is a dip in the concrete called a cutout.
水泥地上有个凹陷得叫排水沟
And I want you step out into that cutout.
我想让你从这上面走过去
Uh, wait, wait, wait! Stop! Watch it!
等会 等等 停下来 看着点
I said onto the cutout, not into the street.
我是说走过排水沟 不是冲进马路
Sorry, I thought that No, it's okay.
对不起 我以为 没关系
Just take a breath.
深呼吸
Very good.
很好
Now, here are the ground rules.
现在 给你讲基本法则
You are gonna have to lean into your other senses.
你得去依赖别的感官部位
Listening is everything.
听力是至关重要的
I want you to feel the ground with your feet.
我要你用脚去感觉地面
It'll tell you everything that you need to know.
地面会告诉你一切你得知道的
Now take a breath.
现在吸一口气
What do you smell? Exhaust.
闻到了什么 尾气
Something even less pleasant.
还有让人不悦的东西
Hmm, a dog.
是条狗
Who's left a calling card, so watch your step.
谁掉了张名片 所以小心脚下
Now, you're gonna sweep the cane
现在 你在你身前来回
back and forth in front of you
挥动你的盲杖
like you're clearing the way for each step.
像是为你每一步路清扫障碍
When we start,
我们一开始走路
you're gonna keep sweeping and breathing.
就得保持盲杖的挥动跟呼吸的调节
That's right.
很好
Okay, we've got parallel traffic.
我们遇到多线并行交通了
You hear that? Uhhuh. I hear it.
你听到了吗 我听到了
Then we're safe. Let's go.
这会儿我们安全了 走吧
Okay.
好的
That's it!
就这样
Nice and steady.
很好要稳住
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take your blindfold off.
摘掉你的眼罩
That's crazy. Yeah, it happens.
这太疯狂了 事情就是这样
Most people veer toward their dominant leg.
大部分人会倚重起主导作用的腿
Now come line yourself back up, put your blindfold on,
现在自己退回来 戴上你的眼罩
and keep going.
然后接着走
Okay.
好的
That's it. Keep going.
就这样 继续保持
Keep going.
保持住
All right, you did it. I did it!
不错 你做到了 我做到了
Oh, my god, that was amazing!
天啊 这太不可思议了
Let's do it again. That a girl.
我们接着走吧 这才像样
You sure we lost them?
你确定我们甩掉他们了吗
Let's sit near the back door just in case.
我们坐离门后近点的位置以防万一
How are you feeling about those cigarettes now?
对于那些雪茄你现在作何感想
Oh, not winded. It's just adrenaline.
喘不过气了 只不过是肾上腺素
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
你就一直自欺欺人吧
Counter? Booth.
坐吧台的位置吗 我们坐用餐区
The one at the back, please.
后面的那桌
Does this, uh, sort of thing happen to you a lot?
这种情况你经常遇到吗
It happens.
会有发生
Mostly my job consists of talking to people.
我的工作主要包含跟人们交谈
I'm hungry. Let's order something.
我饿了 点点东西吧
Western food doesn't really interest me.
我对西餐没兴趣
Everything's on a bun.
所有的食物都离不开小圆面包
Can I have a turkey sandwich on whole wheat,
我要个全麦火鸡三明治
and can you bring the check with it?
能协商一下吗
I'll have a hamburger, toasted bun, please.
我要一个汉堡 烤面包
What? It's like going to Japan and not ordering sushi.
怎么了 就像是去日本不点寿司
I barely recognized you in that meeting today.
今天的会议我差点没认出你来
I read you in on the Yemen deal,
我知道你参与了也门政策
I told you it wasn't actionable,
我告诉过你 这个方案不可行
and you used it to make a play.
可你还是付诸行动了
I showed initiative.
我觉得可行
How could you send Annie there?
你为什么派安妮去那里
Because she showed me initiative.
因为她让我觉得这个方案可行
And why not send her there?
为什么不派她去做呢
Because State Department's nervous?
因为国♥务♥院♥的紧张关系吗
No, because the State Department
不 是因为国♥务♥院♥
is trying to navigate very fragile terrain,
正想方设法掌控目前脆弱的形势
and they're doing it well.
并且他们做的很好
Since when do you compliment the State Department?
你从什么时候开始帮国♥务♥院♥说话了
You detest Steve Barr and all his cronies.
你讨厌史蒂夫·巴尔和他的手下
You always have.
你一直这样的
You put me in an impossible position.
你让我身陷窘境
Arthur, I probably should've talked to you first.
亚瑟 我应该先告诉你的
Yes.
是的
But I took a chance.
但我想试抓住机会
Are you angry because I didn't defend your operation
你生气时因为我没有捍卫你的行动
or because I didn't defend you?
还是因为我没有站在你这边呢
You know, in this case, they're the same thing.
在这个事情上 这两者没什么区别
You realize you're almost out the door?
你意识到 你不再属于这里了吗
No.
不是的
Yes. The promise of the Chinese ambassador post
是 驻华大使的许诺
is pulling you away like you no longer work here,
把你偏离正轨就像你已不在这工作了
like you've already gotten the job.
就像你已经是驻华使者了
The choice I made today was the right call,
我今天做的决定 是在现有事实基础上
given the facts that I had.
做出的正确的判断
You know what, Arthur?
你知道吗 亚瑟
You're gonna make a great politician.
你会是个杰出的政♥治♥家
It's pretty good.
真好吃
My, um-- my father was a dear friend to Prime Minister Halabi,
我的父亲是哈拉比总理的好朋友
and when my parents died, he took me in.
当我父母死后 他收养了我
I was 12 years old.
当时我十二岁
I remember, not long after I moved into the palace,
我记得 在我搬进皇宫不久后
a small bird hit the bedroom window and injured its wing.
一只小鸟撞了卧室的窗户 翅膀受了伤
The Prime Minister, he had falcons for some time,
总理他猎过一段时间的鹰
so he knew something about birds.
所以对鸟比较了解
So he taught me how to repair the wing
他教我如何治疗受伤的翅膀
and nurse the bird back to health.
以及如何照顾这只鸟恢复健康
And I remember asking him every day
我记得 每天我都问他
if we can let the bird go,
能否让鸟飞飞看
and he said something to me I'll never forget.
他和我说的话让我永生难忘
He said it would be cruel to let the bird go too soon,
他说 过早让小鸟去飞太残忍♥了
that it would surely die on its own,
因为太虚弱 又不能飞
being weak and unable to fly.
它一定会死的
And that just because I want the bird to be free
只是因为我想让小鸟自♥由♥
doesn't mean that it's ready.
并不代表小鸟已经准备好了
You think the Yemeni people
你觉得也门人
are little birds with broken wings?
就是断了翅膀的鸟吗
I think a nation chooses when and how to change.
一个国家选择何时改变以及如何改变
It's up to their leaders to listen.
这取决于他们听从谁的领导
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表