剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I'm on your side.
我站你这边的
Which reminds me why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我想跟你谈谈
Oh, you admit it.
你承认了
You do wanna talk to me about something.
你确实有事想跟我谈谈
What can I say? I'm a talker.
还能怎么说 我很健谈
What you're about to do is a huge gamble.
你要干的事风险太大
If you get there and decide not to go for it,
如果你过去后决定不执行
I won't think any less of you.
我不会轻看你的
No one will.
没人会的
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干什么
Like I said-- whole armies.
就像我说的 整组人让道
Call me when you land.
下飞机了给我打电♥话♥
罗切斯特 明尼苏达
罗切斯特国际机场
Halabi will be arriving by a private medical jet,
哈拉比会搭私人医疗飞机来
pre-cleared for landing by the FAA.
联邦航♥空♥管理局已为降落做了检查
So hit me. What are my roadblocks?
告诉我 我的障碍是什么
Sayid and Halabi will be traveling with a small protection detail,
赛伊德和哈拉比将由一小队特别护卫护送
but your real problem will be the State Department.
但真正的问题是国♥务♥院♥
罗切斯特 明尼苏达
梅奥诊所
闲人免入
重症监护病房♥
So the scary part is that they bought out the whole wing
那问题是他们包下了整栋侧楼
or the whole floor?
还是整层
Neither.
都不是
A shutdown on any level would draw too much attention,
包下任何一层都会引起太多注意
and they don't want anyone poking around
在治疗敌对国家元首时
while we treat the leader of a hostile nation,
他们不想我们的人四处闲逛
and I mean anyone.
我是说任何人
The public, the press, or your friendly neighborhood CIA.
公众 媒体 还有你的好邻居中情局
I got to admit it seems a little counterproductive,
我得承认跟自己政♥府♥对着干
working against our own government.
显得有点事与愿违
Yes, why can't we all just get along?
就是 为什么我们不能好好相处
Come home safe and unseen.
安全回来没被发现
You can rant about bureaucracy later.
然后你可以再骂官僚主义
It's not a rant. It's a difference of opinion.
我不是要骂 只是看法不同罢了
Spoken like an operative, all fired up to turn an asset.
说得像个特工 踌躇满志要去策反
You got a game plan ready?
你已经有计划了吗
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with the basic version.
是 我要用最基本的招数
Everyone has a favorite vice.
每个人都有致命弱点
Well, looks like you're gonna have to wait to hear about mine.
看来你只能等着听我说我的弱点了
They've just begun the procedure.
他们刚开始治疗
Your three-hour countdown starts now.
三小时倒计时现在开始
Okay. Here I go.
好 我上了
Sir, I'm sorry.
先生 抱歉
Smoking's not permitted in or around the hospital.
医院范围内不许吸烟
Claim this is a free country.
这里还宣称是自♥由♥国家
It's hard waiting for important news without a cigarette.
等重要消息的时没烟抽是很难受
You must know some secret.
你肯定知道些秘密
No secrets.
没有秘密
I know a spot-- probably the only spot-- where they'll let you smoke.
我知道个绝无仅有的地能让你吸烟
I'm okay. Not here.
我没事 不是这儿
Mayo Clinic is the size of a college campus,
梅奥诊所跟大学校园一样大
and security has a problem with smoking for some unknown reason.
而且保安不知为何都跟抽烟过不去
Where?
在哪里
Out this door.
走出这扇门
It's a good spot. Yeah.
好地方 是啊
As-salaam alaikum, Mr. Al-muqri.
愿真♥主♥赐你平安 阿尔穆克里先生
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直期待见到你
Forgive me, we don't have a lot of time.
原谅我 我们没有太多时间
Unbelievable.
难以置信
The CIA can't even let a sick man see a doctor.
中情局连看医生的病人都不放过
We're welcoming to see the best doctor in the world.
我们非常乐意提供世界上最好的医生
At tremendous cost.
而代价不菲
We're just having a conversation.
我们刚开始谈话
Conversations with the CIA are never free.
跟中情局的谈话都是有代价的
We haven't demanded anything.
我们没有任何要求
The CIA and the State Department are two separate things.
中情局和国♥务♥院♥是相互独♥立♥的
That's a distinction you like to make, isn't it?
这就是你想说的区别 对吗
I don't know which operatives you've met in the past,
我不知道你过去见过哪些特工
but I'm not them.
但我跟他们不同
No, you're blonde.
确实 你是金发美女
Perhaps someone now thinks that's my type.
或许有人认为这是我喜欢的类型
There's no agency plot here, Mr. Al-muqri.
这不是中情局的阴谋 阿尔穆克里先生
We have things in common,
我们有着共同点
and so I came to see you on my own terms.
因此我是以我个人名义来的
The only thing worse than a CIA operative
比中情局特工更糟糕的
is a CIA operative with a personal agenda.
就是自有一套的中情局特工
We have a shared agenda.
我们的目标是一致的
"The distance between villages is short."
"村民之间的距离很近"
You wrote that, and I believe it.
这话是你写的 我也相信
That we are all related.
我们都是相关联的
I didn't write that, but okay.
那不是我写的 不过没事
We're great friends.
我们是好朋友
Great friends who pounce on each other in moments of crisis.
好朋友在危急关头互捅刀子
The man who I have sworn to serve faithfully
我宣誓效忠的那个人
is fighting for his life downstairs,
正在楼下生死搏斗
and you see that as a political opportunity.
而你却把这看做一个政♥治♥机会
I see this as the only opportunity to speak with you
我把这看做唯一能说服你的机会
to convince you that we have a chance to change things.
我们有希望去改变一些事情
Spoken like an American. All promise and hope.
典型的美国谈话方式 信誓旦旦
No regard for risk.
只字不提风险
We're both at risk here. No.
我们都有风险 不
I am the one standing in a hostile nation under careful watch.
是我身处敌对国家 受到严密监视
I have traveled far and fought hard to stand here with you.
我长途跋涉 历尽艰辛才在这见到你
I don't even know your name.
我都不知道你的名字
You know everything about me.
你对我了如指掌
I'm exposed and vulnerable,
我暴露无遗 不堪一击
while you remain anonymous and protected.
而你无名无姓 身受保护
How can you have a conversation with me
你怎么能跟我谈话的同时
and hide your identity at the same time?
隐藏自己的身份
How can I connect with you...
我要怎么跟你建立联♥系♥...
when you haven't even shared with me your name?
而你连名字都不肯告诉我
Annie Walker.
安妮·沃克
How do I know that's the truth?
我怎么知道是不是真名
Because it's the truth.
因为这就是真的
Do not approach me again...
别再找我了
Annie Walker.
安妮·沃克
There she is. Go, go.
她在那 追
Arthur Campbell or Joan?
是亚瑟·坎贝尔派你来的 还是琼
Uh, excuse me.
你说什么
I'm asking you a question.
我在问你问题
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
I don't--I don't know what you mean.
我...我不知道你在说什么
All right, you can play it that way.
好吧 你可以装傻
You being here is in direct violation of American diplomatic policy.
你来这里 严重违反了美国外交政策
Come on, let's go call your parents.
走吧 给你家长打个电♥话♥
Steve, we respect the fact that the State Department
史蒂夫 我们尊重国♥务♥院♥的意见
is facilitating this.
让事情简单化
Are you trying to apologize?
你想要道歉吗
Because you're terrible at it. I apologize.
因为你做的真是差劲 我道歉
The agency never intended to compromise your authority.
中情局从未想过危及你们部门
But that's exactly what you're trying to do.
但你们正是这么做的
Why else would you send an operative here?
不然你们为什么派特工过来
We didn't send her. To build national security.
我们没派她 去建立国♥家♥安♥全♥
You're either deliberately breaking a promise you made,
你们要么是故意违反之前的承诺
or you've got a rogue agent under your roof.
要么就是手下出了不听话的特工
We didn't make any promise. You dictated terms.
我们没做任何承诺 是你们提的条件
Perhaps while temperatures are running high,
或许在气氛变得紧张之前
we should avoid questioning each other's motives.
我们应该避免质疑彼此的动机
Everyone on this call wants the State Department's deal
大家都希望国♥务♥院♥跟也门的协议
with Yemen to succeed.
能顺利达成
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表