剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
绝不在灰色货车后座聊知心话
Allen's Tavern when this is all done?
一切结束后 去艾伦酒馆喝一杯
I'd like that.
好的
Seems like we both have a few stories to tell.
看来我们彼此都有话要倾诉
11:58. That's two minutes till game time.
11点58 还有两分钟就要上了
Hey, Annie. Yeah?
安妮 怎么了
Bring me back a Cinnabon.
给我带个肉桂卷回来
I've missed you.
我好想你
What are you doing in D.C.?
你来华盛顿干什么
I met a girl.
我遇到一个姑娘
Blond hair. About your height.
金色头发 和你差不多高
Gorgeous hazel eyes.
褐色的双眼很迷人
It's not safe here. I'm not safe anywhere.
这里不安全 我在哪儿都不安全
My employer is willing to offer you a deal.
我的雇主愿意和你做笔交易
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I was hoping to find a shoe store.
我在找一家鞋店
For what? For your feet.
为什么 给你买♥♥鞋
It's about time you had a decent pair to wear.
你该有双像样的鞋穿
This is not the time to be charming.
现在不是装绅士的时候
I'm always charming.
我向来很绅士
I need you to come in with me.
我需要你投靠我们
I liked it better when you worked at a museum.
我多希望你真的是在博物馆工作
When did you know?
你什么时候发现的
About the time you crashed into my car.
你撞上我的车的时候
You hit me.
是你撞的我
Now we're arguing about little details.
现在我们要开始争论细枝末节了吗
These aren't little details. This is life.
不是细枝末节 这就是生活
Our life.
我们的生活
I can tell when you're pushing,
我能看出 你在逼问我
trying to open me up.
企图让我对你敞开心扉
You're good at it.
这点你很在行
You can ask me anything.
有什么问题尽管问
Okay, but I need to know.
好 有件事我必须问你
Did you kill Jai Wilcox?
是不是你杀了杰·威尔库克斯
No.
不是
Then who in the F.S.B. did?
那是俄联邦安♥全♥局♥里什么人干的
Well, you'll have to ask them yourself.
这个你需要自己去问他们
We're not currently on speaking terms.
现在我们没有联♥系♥了
It seems our weekend getaway ruffled a few feathers.
我们周末度假时似乎惹怒了他们的一些人
Stop pretending like everything is okay.
别再假装万事大吉了
You're a man without a country.
你现在是没有祖国的人了
You're out in the cold.
你无依无靠
I need you to come in to Langley with me.
我需要你和我去兰利
In exchange for what?
你给我什么回报
I may be in the cold,
我也许是无依无靠
but I'm not ready to go to hell.
但我还不想被千刀万剐
We can offer you safety.
我们可以保护你
A new life.
给你新的生活
What exactly would I live for?
到那时我又为了什么而活
You'll live.
你会活下来的
We can protect you,
我们会给你提供保护
like your parents' old steamer trunk.
就像你父母的旧拉杆箱
And we won't have to say good-bye anymore.
而且我们再也不用说再见了
Will you come in with me?
你愿意跟我走吗
She's almost got him.
她就快搞定他了
Please come in with me.
拜托你跟我走吧
Can I trust you?
我可以相信你吗
Always.
无论何时
It's just you and me here.
这里只有你和我两个人
Consider it a sign of good faith.
就把这当做是我们的诚意
Simon!
西蒙
Shots fired.
有枪声
Shots fired. Go! Go help Annie!
开枪了 快 快去救安妮
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
We don't have a lot of time.
我们时间不多了
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
Come on.
拜托
This may have started out as a mission,
也许一开始我接近你是为了完成任务
but it turned into something more.
但现在你对我已经不仅仅是任务了
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
And if you come in...
如果你跟我走
we could still be together.
我们还可以继续在一起
That's what I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你的就是这些
That's what I had to say.
我已经把要说的都说了
If you want to say anything...
如果你有什么想说的
Now's the time.
现在是最好的机会
Goodbye, Annie.
再见了 安妮
I'm sorry, for everything.
对这一切 我很遗憾
I'm not.
我不觉得遗憾
If you're just joining us,
如果您刚开始收看
breaking news in the D.C. Metro Area,
来自华盛顿都会区的重大新闻
where a shooting has taken place at Metro Center Mall.
早些时候在城市购物中心发生了一起枪击案
The shooting sent the mall into panic earlier today.
整个商场被恐慌笼罩
No shoppers were injured during the attack,
所幸没有顾客无人伤亡
but there have been reports...
但有消息称...
They were out of Cinnabons.
肉桂卷卖♥♥完了
I assumed you got tired of shopping,
我还以为你"逛街"逛累了
called it a half-day, and went home.
所以提早收工回家歇着去了
What the hell happened out there?
到底发生了什么事
Both remain at large. Police, however, are not...
犯人仍然在逃 而警♥察♥...
Did Arthur order the hit? No.
是亚瑟下令开枪的吗 不是
The shooter wasn't agency sanctioned.
枪手不是我们的人
Then who?
那究竟是谁
You heard Fischer.
你也听到费歇尔说了
The Russians want him off the game board.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想把他踢出局
Arthur's asking to see you two at the screens.
亚瑟让你们去指挥室
Simon Fischer managed to avoid
西蒙·费歇尔成功避开了
the cameras outside the mall.
商场外所有的监视镜头
Our only hope is that he hasn't yet left the country.
我们只能希望他还没离开美国
Finding the shooter is our best bet to tracking him down.
找到枪手是追查西蒙的最好办法了
Barber, pull up the second floor security feeds.
巴伯 把二楼的监控录像调出来
Reverse angle.
反方向
Any idea where Fischer is headed?
知道费歇尔会往哪儿逃吗
No, I have no idea.
不知道
Well, a guy like Fischer has an escape plan in place.
费歇尔这样的人 一定有周全的逃脱计划
Have you encountered
你在华盛顿遇到过
any of his F.S.B. contacts here in D.C.?
他的俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥联♥系♥人吗
Walker?
沃克
What's going on,
发生什么事了
We can't do this here.
我们不能在这里说
Come with me.
跟我来
But if they find out...
但如果被他们知道...
I have an opportunity for you. Okay?
我有一个机会给你
Come with me, and you'll find out why.
跟我来 你会知道的
The shooter from the mall...
商场的枪手
he was there when Jai was killed.
杰被杀的时候他也在现场
Annie, you don't have to do this.
安妮 你不需要跟着去
Yes, I do. No, you really don't.
我一定得去 不 你真的不必去
A tac-team's on their way to the motel now.
战略小组已经在去汽车旅馆的路上了
And they've been instructed to wait until I get there.
他们收到的指令是等我到了再行动
Tactical teams are trained to handle situations like this.
战略小组受过专业训练来应对这种情况
Let them handle it.
让他们去处理
This shooter is one of the only leads we have.
这个枪手是我们的唯一线索
We need him alive.
我们得活捉他
Annie, you've been through enough today.
安妮 你今天已经经历够多了
I'm gonna see this through to the end.
这事我一定要做到底
For Jai and for myself.
为了杰 也为了我自己
Can you get me a vest?
能给我件防弹背心吗
We intercepted an E.M.T. dispatch
我们截获了医疗急救队的调度信息
for a gunshot victim on the second floor.
称在二楼有一名受枪伤的患者
Bottle of Maker's says this is the shooter from the mall.
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表