剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You got the intel because
因为安妮的越级操作
Annie felt the need to go above my head.
你才得到的情报
Oh, that's not your fault. I think it is.
这不是你的错 我认为是
I think I've lost control of
是我没管理好
my department and my operatives
我的部门和下属
because I haven't been the leader that they needed.
因为我一直不是他们需要的好领导
Why is that?
为什么这么说
I've set a poor example of how to do this job.
对于如何做好这份工作 我树了个坏榜样
I work weekends, and holidays,
我节假日都在加班
three anniversaries in a row.
三年如一日
And I expect the same from them.
我期望他们也能做到
And I've done some great work,
我的确做了些非常出色的工作
but I've also run myself into the ground.
但同时也让自己低到尘埃里
I think I've finally come to realize
我总算是明白过来了
that doing this job doesn't mean doing it
做这份工作 并不是意味着
to the exclusion of everything else in my life.
舍弃我生命中其余的一切
What do you want to do about it?
你有什么打算
Something that I have never done before.
做我之前从来没做过的事
Take a few days off, starting now.
从现在开始休几天假
Oh, I totally support that.
我完全支持
You do? Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah.
真的吗 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry to interrupt, sir,
抱歉打扰你们 长官
but I thought you'd want to know right away.
但我想你会想立刻知道这个消息
Henry Wilcox's sentence
亨利·威尔库克斯的判决
is in the process of being commuted.
正在进入改判流程
What? How did this happen?
什么 怎么会这样
That's all the information we have at the moment.
这是目前我们能知道的所有信息了
Should I get the DCI on the phone?
需要我去给局长打个电♥话♥吗
Midge, call Petersburg Prison
蜜琪 打给彼得斯堡监狱
and tell them I want a sit-down with Henry Wilcox
告诉他们 我要和亨利·威尔库克斯面谈
as soon as possible.
越快越好
That I acted alone.
我是单独行动的
That's what I was supposed to do, wasn't it?
我该这么说 不是吗
We had no choice.
我们别无选择
It had to be done.
必须这么做
"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
"去欺骗吧 不要在意战争"
Eyal, you had a role to play here.
埃亚尔 你是带着使命来这儿的
For Mossad. For Eretz Israel.
为了摩萨德 为了以色列之地
Annie trusted me. Completely.
安妮信任我 全身心地
Yes. That was the point.
是的 重点在这儿
That's all over. I'm finished here.
都结束了 我在这里的工作完成了
What now?
接下来做什么
Now you go to Tel Aviv.
接下来你去特拉维夫[以色列港市]
We'll find a desk for you.
我们会帮你谋个职位
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
You don't think so?
你不这么认为
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这话到底是什么意思
It means I quit.
意思是我退出
I've done some...foolish,
我为摩萨德 为你做过许多
dangerous, questionable things for Mossad--for you.
愚蠢 危险 令人♥质♥疑的事
But this-- this crossed a line.
但这次 这次过界了
Don't forget which side of the line this woman is on.
别忘了这个女人的立场
I trusted her.
我信任她
She saved my life five times,
她救了我五次
even though she only counts three.
尽管她自己只数了三次
Listen to me.
听我一言
What is happening here is much larger than you know.
现在发生的一切比你所知的严重得多
We've all had to play our parts.
我们都必须尽好本分
We've all had to pay the price.
都必须付出代价
Yeah, what--what have you lost in this grandiose scheme, hmm?
是啊 你在这项宏伟计划中有什么损失呢
You.
我失去了你
Hey, you're still here.
你还没走呢
Yeah, I'm on my way to Bluebonnet right now.
是啊 现在准备去矢车菊农场
I just had to finish some e-mails.
先得发掉几封电子邮件
What's that?
这是什么
This is an old army blanket of mine I was gonna give you
我的旧军毯 如果你还得去矢车菊农场的话
if you were still going to Bluebonnet.
送给你好了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Eh, it gets cold up there at night.
那里晚上会变得很冷
The rooms aren't very well insulated.
屋子的隔热也不好
This helps with that.
有了这个就好很多
Haven't you ever been camping?
你没有野营过吗
I mean, I don't understand about me not going?
我不明白为什么又不用去了
Oh, yeah, I buried the lead on that one.
对了 我忘了说重点
You don't have to go back to Bluebonnet for debrief.
你不用回矢车菊农场接受问讯了
Auggie...
奥吉
I don't know how you did it, but I cannot thank you enough.
我不知道你怎么做到的 但真的谢谢你
Actually, I didn't do a thing.
事实上 我什么都没做
Up until about ten minutes ago,
直到十分钟前
I still thought you were going.
我还以为你要回去那儿
Joan? Why?
是琼做的 为什么
I thought she couldn't wait to get me out of her hair for a while.
我以为她迫不及待要让我让我消失一阵子
Maybe she realized she likes you too.
可能是她意识到她也喜欢你
Too?
也
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's a nice blanket. Looks...really cozy.
毛毯很不错 看上去...很暖和
Here.
给你
I am sorry about the way you had to get here.
抱歉以这种方式接你过来
Fake documents, sneaking out of that apartment,
假文件 偷溜出那间房♥
all the secrecy.
全在遮遮掩掩
It was a long trip.
路途真漫长
But worth it, I hope.
但我希望一切都值得
I'm glad you could explain everything.
你能解释这一切我很开心
I was just so confused.
我只是很困惑
They wanted to scare you into turning against me.
他们想吓吓你 策反你来对付我
That is how the CIA operates.
中情局就爱这么干
The important thing is we're together again.
重要的是 我们又在一起了
Now, tell me again about the woman who approached you.
再跟我说说那个接近你的女人
Annie. Her name is Annie Walker.
安妮 她叫安妮·沃克
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表