剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
He had your number all along.
他一直有你的号♥码
So what next, then?
那下一步怎么办
I just do data mining from here on out?
我一直在这做数据分♥析♥吗
Joan will have to answer that.
这个问题要琼来回答了
Excuse me?
什么
I'm sending you back to the D.P.D.
我要把你送回国内安♥全♥部♥
But this mission isn't dead yet.
但这个任务还没全部结束
There's plenty more left to be done.
还有很多可以做的
Oh, I just-- I won't be the one doing it.
只是... 不会由我来做了
In my division, operatives are given a lot of autonomy.
在我的部门 特工有很大的自主♥权♥
And that can lead to big, exciting wins.
这样可能会取得激动人心的胜利
Sometimes it doesn't work out, and when it doesn't,
有时候这样行不通 而当行不通的时候
I have to call it.
我就得叫停
Yeah. I get it.
我明白
You know this thing with Simon isn't finished.
你知道西蒙这事还没完
Doesn't matter. It's too dangerous.
无所谓了 这太危险
Simon is a master spy.
西蒙是顶级间谍
It was a pleasure working with you, Annie.
很高兴与你共事 安妮
I know the D.P.D. will be happy to have you back.
我知道国内安♥全♥部♥会很高兴让你回去
Auggie, I'm sorry we missed each other earlier.
奥吉 很抱歉之前没有找到你
I'm sure you left the bar hours ago, but I--
你一定几小时前就离开酒吧了 但我...
I could really use someone to talk to right now,
我现在很想找个人谈谈
so if you're up for it, call me.
所以你愿意的话 给我打电♥话♥
I thought you already left.
我以为你已经走了
My flight got delayed three hours.
我的航♥班♥延迟了三小时
Lucky me.
我很幸运
Lucky us.
我们很幸运
You know, I've been trying to convince myself
要知道 我一直想说服自己
not to worry about you.
不要担心你
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
Well, it'll be a lot easier
以后会容易的多
without me having to peek in your window every night
我不用每天晚上从窗户
to see whether your light's on or not.
看你关没关灯
I thought by now you would've installed
我觉得现在你可能装上了
some kind of secret nanny cam to see if I was tucked in.
某种秘密保姆监控 来看我有没有盖好被子
Hey, I thought about it. Believe me.
我真这么想过 相信我
You're not the only natural-born spy in this family.
你不是家里唯一的天生间谍
You all packed?
你都收拾好了吗
Mostly.
差不多了
Except there's still so much...
除了还剩下很多...
ice cream left.
冰淇淋
Oh, but I packed up all the spoons.
不过我把勺子都装起来了
It's okay. We can use this. This'll work.
没关系 我们用这个就好
Mm, I like it better this way.
我更喜欢这样吃
Me too.
我也是
We don't have to say it, do we?
我们不用说出来 是吗
I don't want this to be the end.
我不想这是最后一次
Good.
很好
Then let's just keep eating.
那我们继续吃吧
That's a coincidence--
真是凑巧
us both craving a burger at this hour.
这个点我们都想吃汉堡
I worked up quite an appetite this evening
我今晚努力激发食欲
trying to manufacture another ruse to get you to come see me again.
只是为了想方设法让你再见我
Oh, yeah? What'd you come up with?
是吗 你想到什么办法
Nothing.
什么都没有
At least, nothing I could say with a straight face.
至少我没法表情严肃地说出来
I'm going to resort to something I don't traffic in too often--
我打算用一种我不太常用的方法
The truth.
说实话
I like you.
我喜欢你
Quite a bit more than you might believe, actually.
事实上 可能喜欢到你不会相信
I'm tired of playing games.
我厌倦了耍花招
I'm hoping you feel the same way.
我希望你也这么觉得
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表