剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
This entire Khalid Ansari affair
整个卡里德·安萨里事件
represents a black eye for Mossad.
都是摩萨德的羞耻
It turns out...you were not the only ones who were duped.
事实证明 你不是唯一被蒙在鼓里的人
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Are you still with Eyal? Yeah, why?
还和埃亚尔一起吗 是 怎么了
Can you slip away for a few minutes?
能借一步说话吗
Not really. All right, then just listen.
恐怕不行 好吧 那听好了
Rivka is in the DPD.
丽芙卡在国安部
She says those photos were doctored by Eyal,
她说那些照片被埃亚尔动了手脚
not Mossad.
不是摩萨德
What does that mean? It means, Eyal's gone rogue.
什么意思 就是说埃亚尔变节了
He was too emotionally involved in bringing in Khalid.
他太急于把卡里德带回来
It had something to do with a woman in Holland.
这和一个荷兰女人脱不了干系
He tried to use his relationship with you to get Khalid killed.
他曾利用你们的关系除掉卡里德
Now he is being decommissioned
现在他被停职了
as a sign of good faith between our agencies.
是为了呈现各局间的友好关系的迹象
That can't be true.
这不是真的
There's solid evidence, Annie.
铁证如山 安妮
Annie, you still there? I have to go.
安妮 你还在听吗 我得挂了
Hey, you want to tell me what just happened here?
刚刚电♥话♥里都说什么了
What's going on with you?
你到底怎么了
Rivka's at Langley.
丽芙卡现在在兰利
She said you've gone rogue,
她说你变节了
that you doctored the photos of Al Masri.
是你伪造了埃尔·马斯里的照片
Not Mossad, you.
不是摩萨德干的 是你
Wait a minute, wait a min--
等等 等等
Rivka's at Langley?
丽芙卡在兰利吗
You wouldn't do that, would you?
你绝不会这么干 对吗
You mean she's there right now?
你是说她现在就在那儿吗
I'm telling you she just left Joan's office!
她刚刚才离开琼的办公室
Eyal, tell me that's not true!
埃亚尔 告诉我这不是真的
I'm sorry, Annie, but it's true.
对不起 安妮 这是事实
You're lying.
你撒谎
Annie, I did it.
安妮 是我♥干♥的
Mossad got caught pulling a fast one on the CIA.
摩萨德蒙骗中情局的事已经败露了
And now you're taking one for the team to smooth things over.
现在你又为了打圆场来替你的组织背黑锅
You're sacrificing yourself to protect them.
你是在舍己救人
You're wrong.
你错了
I acted on my own.
我是单独行动的
Was there no other way to achieve what you wanted
就没有其他比像这样利用我
than by using me like this?
而达成你目的的更好方法吗
I trusted you.
我信任过你
I told you a long time ago that there is no such thing
我很久以前就告诉过你
as trust among spies.
间谍之间从来都没有信任二字可言
But you don't seem to get it.
但看起来你没有听进去
You know this thing you keep doing,
你该清楚你现在所做的事情
looking for the good in people?
还在寻找人性的美德吗
Not only does it make you weak,
这不仅会让你变得软弱
it makes you a target.
还会使你成为下手目标
And an easy one at that.
太轻而易举了
Annie, come on!
安妮 别这样
Open the hatch! Open it!
打开舱门 打开它
Get out of here.
给我下来
Drop it.
放下枪
Drop it!
放下
Where's Megan?
梅根在哪
I don't have her.
我没挟持她
You came to the safe house and got her.
你去过安全屋然后带走了她
I saw you.
我看见你了
No, I just stopped to give her a plane ticket
你错了 我只是过去给她一张机票
and a fake passport.
和一本假护照
She went to Khalid?
她去找卡里德了吗
Call me a decoy.
都说我是诱饵了
Drop it, Cole!
放下枪 科尔
Take the shot!
快开枪
Thanks.
谢谢
Auggie, hey.
奥吉
Thanks for meeting me on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶来见我
Oh, that's all right.
没关系
Listen, I don't have a lot of time actually.
实际上我没有太多时间
I've gotta get back to work. But how can I help you?
我得回去工作 但我能怎么帮你
You can join us on the next tour
安德森上校 你能参加我们下一站
of Operation Proper Exit, Captain Anderson.
"退出军事行动"巡游
That would be a tremendous help.
那可是帮了我们一个大忙了
Did your voice suddenly drop an octave, Kip,
奇普 你的声音突降了一个八度吗
or did you bring a friend?
还是你带了一个朋友来
Sorry, Auggie, this is--
不好意思 奥吉 这是
Major James Wylde.
詹姆斯· 沃德少校
13th Corps support command.
服役于13军团支援指挥部
August Anderson, sir.
奥古斯特·安德森
Sergeant Harbor here tells me you're interested
哈波尔军士跟我说你愿意贡献出
in volunteering your time for our program.
自己的时间参与我们的项目
Uh, well, I said I would look into it.
我是说想观摩一下
He gave me a brochure to read.
他给了我一本小册子看
Well, I can answer any questions you might have right now.
现在我可以回答你可能想提的任何问题
All right, here's one.
好吧 现在就有一个
What's with the full court press?
你们如此兴师动众是怎么回事
I just had a battle buddy drop out at the last minute.
我刚好有个战友最后退出活动了
He and his wife are expecting their first.
他和他的妻子都在期待他们的首次出席
Anyway, I'm short an officer and I need you.
总之 现在缺少一名军官 我需要你
We're shipping out in ten days.
我们在十天之后出航
Ten days? Right.
十天 没错
You'll need to get up-to-date on your vaccinations
你得跟上时代潮流
and, if your blues aren't fitting like they used to,
要是你的蓝绶带穿得不如以前妥帖
you'll need to have them altered.
你得让他们变得妥帖
Listen, I'm honored, really.
我真心感到万分荣幸
But my inbox is piled so high
但是我的收件箱已经快被挤爆了
even if I hadn't lost my vision,
即使我没有失明
I wouldn't be able to see my desk.
也看不到我的桌面
You lost something very valuable in combat, son.
孩子 战争剥夺走了你非常珍贵的东西
And you've managed to rise above.
而且你努力克服了它
You'd be a great inspiration to your fellow warriors.
你的事迹对你得同胞战友会是莫大的激励
I've been out of uniform more than five years.
我已经退役五年多了
You are not duty-bound.
你不用义不容辞
But I'll need an answer by the beginning of next week.
但我希望你能在下周初给我答复
Kip knows how to reach me.
奇普知道怎么找我
Thanks for the ambush, buddy.
兄弟 多谢你的伏击
Well, come on, he said you're not duty-bound.
别计较了 他说了你不用义不容辞的
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Maybe I am naive.
也许是我太幼稚了
Maybe I need to grow a thicker skin, but...
也许我得让脸皮长得更厚些 只是
I'm still having trouble believing you would give me
我还是很难相信 你明知道会发生什么
doctored photos, knowing what would happen.
却还是把做过手脚的照片给我
Given all we've been through?
是回赠我们经历的这一切吗
What are you saying, Annie?
安妮 你在说什么呢
I'm saying I'm giving you one last chance
我是在给你最后一个机会
to save our friendship.
挽救我们的友谊
There's nothing I can say.
我没什么好说的
Anything?
有进展吗
Oh, not yet.
还没有
Did you get ahold of Rivka again?
你和丽芙卡有再联♥系♥过吗
Despite her offer to repair the bond between our agencies,
尽管她试图修复我们两个机构之间的关系
she seems to have returned to her former policy
不过她似乎又用回她以前的策略
of ducking my calls.
拒接我的电♥话♥
Oh, I need a break.
我得歇会
Wanna get some dinner? Sure.
一起吃晚饭吗 好的
There's just something I wanted to talk to you about first.
吃饭之前我有话要和你说
What is it?
要说什么
I've been thinking a lot about what you said
你说得基于错误情报开展的行动的责任归属
about taking responsibility for acting on the false intel.
这事我考虑了很久
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表