剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Change of plans--
计划有变
my jet doesn't arrive at Jose Marti till noon.
我的专机午后才能到何塞·马蒂
That gives us time to squeeze in some sightseeing,
我们能挤出时间多参观参观
one last bit of Cuba before you go.
临走前再看看古巴
Hector's gonna join us...
赫克托跟我们同行
so we'll take the convertible.
所以我们坐敞篷车
Where's Blanca?
布兰卡呢
She wasn't feeling well.
她身体不舒服
I thought I'd let her sleep in.
我让她在屋里睡觉
Are you sure we have time?
我们还有时间吗
Don't look so worried.
别这么紧张
The beauty of private aviation--
私人航♥班♥好就好在
you never have to miss your flight.
永远不会错过登机
I don't think they allow tourists.
这里 不向游客开放吧
Exactly.
没错
This isn't one of those tourist traps from the guide books.
这不是旅游指南上敲诈游客的那种景点
Hola.
你好
They don't allow talking on the floor.
他们不能在楼里说话
You'll see why.
你会明白原因的
The lector kept the workers educated and entertained.
读经人一刻不停地教导和开化工人
Nowadays, most factories outside Cuba use iPods,
现在古巴之外的大多数工厂都用iPod了
but these guys still use the real thing.
但这些人仍旧面面相授
I want to show you the storage room.
给你看看储藏室
It's been around since the '20s.
二十年代就有了
After you.
你先
Go ahead. I insist.
走吧 我坚持
Simon!
西蒙
Simon?
西蒙
We have to go...
我们得走了
now.
马上
哈瓦那 何塞·马蒂
国际机场
Here we are again...
又到这里了
another end.
又一个句号♥
When will I see you again?
什么时候能能再见到你
I need to go home for a few days,
我得回家几天
take care of some...
处理一些...
loose ends.
零碎的东西
But soon.
不过会很快
I got you a gift.
我有礼物给你
It's nothing fancy,
不是什么贵的东西
but it's a little more portable than a steamer trunk.
不过比行李箱更便携
I love it.
我很喜欢
I finally did open that trunk
我终于打开了行李箱
when we got to London, by the way.
是在我们到伦敦以后
My imagination had built the contents up so much, I--
我尽情脑补了里面的内容
my curiosity just got the better of me.
最后好奇心打败了自己
And?
然后呢
What was inside?
里面有什么
Clothes.
衣服
Not guns, not knives...
没有枪 没有刀
clothes.
只有衣服
You were protected by your parents' love.
父母的爱保护了你
Love makes us do remarkable things.
是爱 成就了非凡
Oh, wait. I almost forgot.
慢着 我差点忘了
You'll need this.
你需要这个
As you know, working at the CIA
你也知道 在中情局工作
gives me certain privileges too.
也给了我一些特权
And they include summoning a federal prisoner
其中包括召唤联邦囚犯
whenever I damn well please.
随我高兴
Fair enough.
很公平
Guard, hold all my calls.
警卫 别让我的电♥话♥打扰我们
I'm here to tell you a story
我过来给你讲个故事
out the first time I met Jai.
我第一次遇到杰
Langley was buzzing.
那时候兰利一片嘈杂
The son of a DCS was coming off the farm.
秘密行动处掌门的儿子走出培训基地
And everyone said he was arrogant,
所有人都说他狂妄自大
entitled,
依仗家境
selfabsorbed. Just like dad.
固执己见 就像他爸爸我一样
Exactly. But that wasn't my impression of him.
的确如此 但这并非是我对他的印象
Maybe it's because I was blind
也许是因为我是个盲人
and I couldn't see
并且也看不见他脚上穿的
the $1,000 John Lobbs
价值1000美元的名牌皮鞋
or that hardened glare.
抑或是他冷酷的目光
What was your impression, then?
那你对他的印象是什么
Jai had this unstoppable thirst for knowledge...
杰对知识有着无法抑制的渴望
A yen for solving puzzles
渴望解决难题
and understanding the complexities of this world.
渴望理解这个世界的复杂性
He got that from his mother.
他是遗传了他的妈妈
If I did have something...
如果我的确知道一些东西
what could you give me in return?
你能给我什么作为回报
Nothing.
什么都没有
You want to keep playing these angles,
你想继续耍花样的话
Jai's murder will remain unsolved.
杰被人谋杀一案就永远解决不了
But for once,
但这一次
instead of son trying to emulate father,
不是儿子试图赶超父亲
maybe father should try to emulate son.
也许是父亲应该试着赶超儿子
Chantilly Lofts, Unit 317.
尚蒂伊阁楼 317单元
What is that?
那是什么
The location of Jai's safe house.
杰的安全屋的地址
So how long are we gonna wait before we talk about last night?
什么时候才能谈谈昨晚的事呢
Oh, what's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的呢
I got a trash can full of broken plates
我收拾了一整垃圾桶的碎盘子
that might jog your memory.
这总能唤起你的记忆了吧
That might have been a bit excessive.
我昨晚可能是有一点过分了
If you wanted off the short list,
如果你不想上候选人名单
you chose a hell of a way to announce it.
你选择了一种极为恶劣的方式来表示
Well, maybe I don't want it
也许我并不像自己原本想的那样
as much as I thought,
那么想得到这个职位
not if it means selling out the Agency.
如果这意味着要出♥卖♥♥♥中情局
But it doesn't.
但其实并不需要啊
Jai's murderer is still out there.
杀害杰的凶手依旧逍遥法外
And the investigation will continue without you.
没有你 调查也会继续进行的
Arthur, at some point,
亚瑟 总有一天
you're going to leave the Agency,
你会离开中情局
and you're going to have to leave something unfinished.
并且你不得不留下一些未完成的工作
Not this. Why?
不是这个 为什么
I mean, why now?
我是说为什么是现在
Why agree to be vetted,
为什么同意接受资格审查
get this far down the line,
已经走了这么远了
and then change your mind?
然后又改变主意呢
I can't leave yet.
我还不能离开
Gottfried was right.
戈特弗里德说得对
To a military man,
对一名军人而言
desertion is the single worst accusation you can make.
临阵脱逃是能犯下的最严重的罪行了
Since when do you care about what some senator thinks?
你是从什么时候开始在乎某个议员的想法
What's going on here?
这都是怎么了
We better hit the road
我们得上路了
if we're gonna miss the construction traffic on 66.
不然就躲不开66号♥公路上的堵车了
And Serrano didn't physically threaten Simon?
塞拉诺没有威胁西蒙吗
It wasn't self-defense? Not at all.
那不是正当防卫吗 绝对不是
So he killed his handler.
这么说他杀了他的联络人
That is the most transgressive thing a spy can do,
那是一个间谍能做的最越界的事情了
and he did it to protect you.
而他是为了保护你才这么做的
That explains why he took you on a mission,
这就解释了为何他执行任务时要带上你
ignored the red flags.
无视各种禁令
He's in love with you.
他爱上你了
The question is, what do I do about it?
问题是 我该怎么做
You're already doing it.
你已经在做了
You're forcing Simon to act irrationally.
你正迫使西蒙变得做事十分不理性
Now we can manipulate him.
现在我们能操控他了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表