剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Well, you're welcome to take a cab if you'd prefer.
你要愿意坐出租也可以
Belle, do me a favor-- toss me your passport.
美女 帮忙把你的护照递给我
Oh, that's okay. I can hold on to it.
不用了 我自己拿着吧
This isn't America.
这不是在美国
You don't leave something that valuable just lying around.
不能把值钱的东西随便放的
What's the matter?
怎么了
You weren't planning on running away, were you?
你不是想溜走吧
Yeah.
想啊
I was hoping I'd meet a strapping young Habanero
我想邂逅一个年轻魁梧哈瓦那人
and start a family down here.
在这成家呢
Well, until then, you'll have to make do with me.
好吧 在那之前你得跟我在一起
Hello, Lena.
你好 莉娜
These drones are gonna put us out of work, Joan.
这些无人机要让我们失业了 琼
Have you spoken with Annie recently?
最近有跟安妮联♥系♥过吗
She doesn't work in my division anymore--you know that.
她不在我部门 你是知道的
Well, I'm sure you know
我确定你知道
she applied for a transfer out of the D.P.D.
她申请调出国内安♥全♥部♥了
And yesterday she filed for a week off.
昨天她申请了一周的假期
She has vacation days, right? Mmhmm. Many.
她还有假休 对吧 很多
Well, that's what they're there for--vacation.
这就是假期存在的意义
I'm sure she just needed to recharge her batteries.
我相信她只是要放松一下
In all the time I've known Annie,
我认识安妮这么久以来
she's never been one in need of recharging.
她从来都不是需要放松的人
If she needs the time off, just give her her space.
如果她需要休假 那就给她空间
Look, right there.
看 就在那
Joan, maybe we'll hang on to our jobs after all.
琼 或许我们还是要做好本职工作
You still haven't answered my question.
你还是没回答我的问题
Do you know where Annie is?
你知道安妮在哪吗
No idea, Joan.
不知道 琼
Look, I know it's not my place to give you advice,
我知道轮不到我来给你建议
but I'd ease up on the micromanaging.
但若是我的话不会管的太紧
In my experience, operatives only rise
根据我的经验 特工的成长
as high as you let them.
取决于你给他们的空间
You're right.
你说得对
It's not your place to give me advice.
轮不到你来给我建议
Sorry for the wait.
抱歉久等了
I was briefing the commissioner
我在给政♥府♥官员
about what we found on Jai's murder,
就杰的谋杀案做简报
which is still not a hell of a lot.
依然没什么进展
Well, that's why I'm here, sir.
这是我来的原因 长官
I want back on the investigation.
我想回来调查此案
You know I can't do that.
我不能这么做
I've already appointed a new head of O.S.P.
我已经任命了新的特别行动办主管
And what have they found?
那他们有什么发现
Look, I understand the mountain of pressure you're under
我知道你承受巨大压力
to make heady, and I think I can help.
想有进展 我想我能帮忙
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I have read every interview
我看过案发后
that Henry Wilcox has given since the murder.
亨利·威尔库克斯的每一次探访记录
I said no.
我说了不行
May I ask why?
我能问问原因吗
Henry Wilcox is a dead end.
亨利·威尔库克斯是个死胡同
He will waste hours of your time pontificating
他会浪费你数小时的时间在自说自话
and obfuscating or, worse,
混淆视听 更糟的是
send you down a rabbit hole of epic proportions.
把你引向深不见底的兔子洞
I am willing to take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
I think he's holding something back.
我认为他有所隐瞒
This isn't your decision.
这不是你来决定的
Well, with all due respect, sir,
恕我冒昧 长官
I think you're being myopic.
我认为你眼光不长远
Operatives who get arrested in bar fights
在酒吧斗殴被捕的特工
don't get to question their boss's judgment.
没资格质疑上级的判断
This song... it's beautiful.
这首歌♥ 很好听
"Perhaps if I had kissed you again,
"如果我能再吻你一次"
things would be different now."
"或许现在一切都会不同"
How tragic.
多悲伤
A lifetime filled with "Perhaps."
一生充满了"或许"
No.
不
I think it's about...
我想这是...
opportunity.
机遇问题
Jumping first and asking questions later.
不问缘由先跳下去
Seizing every moment so you never have regret.
抓住每时每刻 你才不会后悔
I love the way you see the world.
我喜欢你看待这个世界的方式
How do I see the world?
我是怎么看待这个世界的呢
The way I wish I could.
我希望自己也能这样
Okay, and last one--
好了 最后一项
termination order on Operation Sundown.
日落行动的终结令
Initial and sign.
名字首字母签名
I will be thrilled if we never waste
如果我们从未浪费这一小时人力
another man-hour on this Hail Mary.
在万福玛利亚上 我会很高兴
And I am going to need you for a half hour
我还要你拿出半小时
at the deputy's meeting.
参加副主管会议
I'm on the hill all afternoon.
我整个下午都在山上
With who?
跟谁一起
Senator Gottfried.
戈德菲议员
This wouldn't have anything to do with him being
这跟他在外交关系委员会
on the Foreign Relations Committee, would it?
没有关系 对吧
Well, the ambassadorship may come up.
也可能会换来大使职位
Smart move-- he'll be a key swing vote
明智之举 他会是听证会上
during confirmation hearings.
扭转局势的关键一票
I thought you were firmly against this, against us moving.
我以为你坚决反对这事 反对我们调动
Why the change of heart?
为什么改变心意了
Because it's clear how much it means to you.
因为这明显对你很重要
What happens if you actually get it,
要是你真得到职位 发生的一切
we'll have to deal with.
我们得采取措施
Until then, I am here to support you.
在那之前 我都会支持你
But... Oh, I knew there was a "but."
但是 我就知道你会说"但是"
You got to put on a full-court press.
你要开始全场紧逼
You got to lobby,
游说议员
politick, schmooze.
谈论政♥治♥ 溜须拍马
And a 45-minute sit-down at the Hart Office building
在哈特办公大楼前静♥坐♥示♥威♥45分钟
is not gonna cut it.
也无法阻止它
What were you thinking?
你怎么想得
Dinner, our house, with wives.
在我们家和其他主妇共进晚餐
You hate hostessing. I know. I do.
你讨厌宴请招待 我是不喜欢
But I can put on a good show if I need to.
但如有必要 我也能表现得很好
These are hands-down the best croquetas I've ever had.
这些无疑是我吃过最好吃的炸肉丸了
This was my favorite part of living on the move as a kid--
这是我最喜欢做的 像个孩子到处走动
all the new food.
尝尽新奇食物
I'm sure it was a relief to get away
我相信摆脱莫斯科菜
from the Moscow cuisine. You got that right.
对你是个解脱吧 没错
At eight years old, I'd had enough borscht
在八岁时 我就把今生要喝的罗宋汤
to last a lifetime.
都喝尽了
You defected when you were eight?
你八岁就开始逃亡了
You must've been scared.
你一定很害怕
My sister was even younger.
我妹妹更年幼
We were terrified.
我们都吓坏了
My parents woke us up in the dead of night,
夜深人静时 父母叫醒我们
told us we were leaving and never coming home.
说我们要离开那里 再也不回去
But they also told us not to be frightened,
他们还告诉我们不要害怕
because they were bringing along
因为他们拖着一个
this weathered old steamer trunk that contained everything
好有年头的旧拉杆箱 里面装着所有
we needed to be protected from danger.
我们需要用来避险的家伙
And what was in it?
里面有什么
It didn't matter.
这不重要
We felt protected.
我们有了安全感
You grew up in D.C.?
你在华盛顿长大的吗
Mm, I moved around a lot, like you.
对 我也像你一样 四处辗转
I was a military brat.
我曾是个军队顽童
Did you find that hard adjusting to all the moves?
你有没有觉得很难适应所有的变动
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表