剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Covert Affairs...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Simon is a master spy.
西蒙是顶级间谍
Get intimate enough with a man and he'll tell you everything.
男人情到浓时 什么都会告诉你
I like you quite a bit more than you might believe.
我喜欢你... 可能喜欢到你都不相信
Where are you going? Bahamas? Caymans?
你要去哪里 巴哈马群岛还是开曼群岛
Cuba. Still interested?
古巴 还感兴趣吗
So he killed his handler,
这么说他杀了他的联络人
and he did it to protect you.
而他是为了保护你才这么做的
He's in love with you.
他爱上你了
The D.C.I. is put me on the trilateral commission
局长让我加入三边委员会
looking into Jai's death.
调查杰之死
People think I murdered my own son?
他们认为是我杀了我儿子吗
I understand the mountain of pressure you're under
我知道你承受巨大压力
to make headway, and I think I can help.
想有进展 我想我能帮忙
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Chantilly Lofts, Unit 317.
尚蒂伊阁楼 317单元
The location of Jai's safe house.
杰的安全屋的地址
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Sorry, I'm just a little jet-lagged.
没事 抱歉 时差还没倒过来
Can you tell me why we're here?
能告诉我为什么要来这里吗
What, an evening in suburban Fairfax
怎么 夜游费尔法克斯郊区
isn't your idea of a dream date?
和你的梦中约会有差距吗
This is Jai's safe house.
这里是杰的安全屋
You found Jai's safe house?
你找到杰的安全屋了
With a little help from his dad.
他的父亲帮了点小忙
You talked to Henry Wilcox?
你去找亨利·威尔库克斯谈过了
I thought Arthur took you off the Jai investigation.
我以为亚瑟不让你参与杰的调查了
He did, but I don't like feeling like I failed,
他是不让我参加 但我不喜欢失败感
so I kept investigating off-book.
所以我私下继续调查
Does Arthur know you talked to Henry?
亚瑟知道你去找亨利谈了吗
He expressly told me not to.
其实他明确告诉我不准去
Aren't you worried you're gonna get caught?
你不担心会被发现吗
Always.
担心着呢
317.
This is it.
就是这间了
I take it from your stunned silence
你哑然无声
that we're in the right place.
我猜我们来对地方了
Jai must have been running some kind of long-term investigation.
杰一定是在进行某个长线调查
Whatever it was,
不管是什么
he felt like he needed to keep the evidence off-site.
他觉得有必要将证据藏在外面
This must be what he wanted to show me the day he was killed.
他被害那天一定就是想让我看这些
This must be what got him killed.
害死他的一定也就是这些
2005年1月14日-2005年6月21日
莫斯科
Did you find something?
有什么发现吗
Annie.
安妮
Start talking.
说吧
We thought you'd want to see this for yourself.
我们觉得你会想亲眼看看这些
Good morning.
早上好
There's nothing good about being dragged
凌晨三点半被人从床上拖起来
out of bed 3:30 in the morning.
我没觉得多好
So on a scale of one to ten,
从1到10评级
how big a deal is this?
这些东西能评几级
Knowing Jai, 12.
按对杰的了解 12级
Anybody else know about this?
还有别人知道这事吗
No, sir. Just us.
没有 长官 只有我们
Don't forget about Henry Wilcox.
别忘了亨利·威尔库克斯
I was about to get into that.
我正要和你说这事
Did you actually think I wouldn't find out?
你真以为我发现不了吗
A bit of advice, Auggie--
一点小建议 奥吉
next time a superior gives you a direct order, follow it.
下次上司给你下直接命令 就遵守
Auggie will be riding back with me.
奥吉坐我的车回去
It'll give us a chance to chat.
我们俩要好好谈谈
Can I drive?
能让我开车吗
Pack all this up and bring it back to Langley.
把这些都打包送去兰利
Annie!
安妮
I'm on it.
收到
My office... three hours.
三小时后到我办公室
No calls, no emails, no sleep.
不许打电♥话♥ 不许发邮件 不许睡觉
Not until we get to the bottom of this.
直到我们查清这件事
Auggie, you've been privy to Jai's O.S.P. files.
你了解杰的特别行动办公室的资料
Anything about his missions stick out to you?
他任务中有什么引起你注意的吗
Yeah, 6 out of 50 operations have been compromised.
有 五十项行动中有六个失败了
Exactly. Jai believed his missions were blown due to leaks.
没错 杰认为任务失败是由于泄密
At the diner, before Jai died,
在杰死前那局饭桌上
he claimed there was a connection back to Langley.
他说事关兰利
Hence the files outside of Langley.
因此资料没有放在兰利
Jai was tracking a man by the name of Simon Fischer.
杰在追踪一个叫西蒙·费歇尔的人
Venture capitalist, land developer, Russian spy.
风险投资家 地♥产♥开♥发♥商 俄♥国♥间谍
Fischer's one of the best.
费歇尔是顶级间谍
About an hour ago, we intercepted a Russian cable.
一小时前 我们截获了一份俄♥罗♥斯♥情报
Fischer's here in D.C. Why?
费歇尔在华盛顿 为什么
The question is why now?
问题是为什么是现在
F.S.B. must have a greater play in the area.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥在这个地区一定大动作
We've got to proceed under the assumption that he killed Jai.
我们先假设是他杀了杰 继续调查
Finding Fischer's not the top priority.
找到费歇尔不是首要任务
It's our only priority.
而是唯一要务
I can get to Simon Fischer.
我能联♥系♥到西蒙·费歇尔
How?
怎么联♥系♥
I've been developing him as an asset for months.
几个月以来 我一直在发展他做线人
During that time, I've gained access
这段时间来 我不仅能接触到
not only to his operational strategy,
他的行动计划
but I've also gained his trust.
也博取了他的信任
And we're just hearing about this now?
你现在才告诉我们吗
Is there anything else you forgot to mention?
还有什么你没说到的
The relationship's become intimate.
我们关系亲密
How intimate?
怎样亲密
I think he's in love with me.
我想他是爱上我了
How can you be certain his feelings for you are genuine?
你怎么确定他对你是真心的
He killed his handler for me.
他杀了他的联络人 为了我
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question,
我知道我是明知故问
but under whose directive did this operation come about?
这项任务是谁负责的
All true.
千真万确
I oversaw all covert operations related to Simon Fischer.
我监管所有与西蒙·费歇尔有关的秘密行动
Annie's mission was under my direct purview.
安妮的任务曾属我的直接管辖
Annie hasn't worked under your purview for a month.
安妮不受你管辖已有一个月了
Also true. I instructed Annie to maintain her relationship
没错 我指示安妮回到国内安♥全♥部♥以后
with Simon even after she returned to the D.P.D.
继续维持跟西蒙的关系
Annie, maybe you'd like to explain to me
安妮 或许你跟我解释解释
why you thought it was a good--
为什么你觉得这是好事
Don't blame Annie for any of this.
这事不怪安妮
She was only following orders. My orders.
她只是奉命行事 我的命令
Which you stovepiped from the rest of the building.
那是你私自传令
That's the culture. You know that.
这里就是这样 你懂的
The intelligence gathered was constant and reliable.
收集到的情报是持续和可信的
The fact that I'm standing here at seven-shitty in the morning
我一大早七点就站在这
means it was clearly relevant.
显然意味着和这件事有关
I'd also like to add that Annie's tradecraft
此外我也想说安妮的侦查技术
was nothing short of remarkable.
非常出色
You're very lucky to have such a talented operative
你很有幸 部门里有
back in your department.
这样有才能的特工
I want to see a detailed timeline
我希望今天下班前能在我桌上看到一份
of the entire Fischer mission on my desk by end of day.
完整的费歇尔出任务的详细时间表
I'd better get to work.
我最好现在就去写
You can contact Simon Fischer?
你能联♥系♥上西蒙·费歇尔吗
Okay, Annie, give him a call.
安妮 给他打个电♥话♥
Set up a meeting. Something intimate.
约出来见一面 亲密的约见
Auggie, put together a skeleton team.
奥吉 调一队精英小组
We need to grab Fischer quietly.
我们要秘密抓捕费歇尔
I'd like to propose an alternative strategy, sir.
我想提议另一种方案 长官
Okay.
说吧
I've linked Simon to a cellular jamming array
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表