剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I'm probably gonna have to work late.
我可能得工作到很晚
What will you be working on?
你要干些什么
Am I not supposed to ask?
我不该问吧
You can ask.
你可以问
And I can either ignore the question...
我可以无视提问...
or lie.
或者说谎
Then I guess I just won't ask.
那我想就不问了
Listen.
听我说
Every couple goes through something like this after a read-in.
所有恋人在确定关系后都会经历这样的问题
We'll figure it out. I promise.
我保证我们能解决的
Ooh, that coffee smells good.
那咖啡真香
Yes, I say it exactly. Thank you very much.
没错 就这样 非常感谢
Auggie. Auggie.
奥吉 奥吉
How am I supposed to wow you with my skills of perception
凭我的感知能力 你这么招摇地叫我
when you announce yourself so boldly?
我该如何称赞你呢
Why didn't you tell me
为什么你没告诉我
you were coming back to work today?
你今天就回来上班了
I called you a couple times, but you weren't around.
我给你打过几次电♥话♥ 但你不在
I've been busy.
我一直都在忙
How are things with Lena?
你在莉娜那边怎么样
Fine.
不错
Maybe a little truth serum will get you talking.
或许来点吐真剂才能让你开口
Tonight, drinks at Allen's. You, me, and Parker.
今晚到艾伦酒吧 你我还有帕克
It'll give you a chance to finally meet her.
这样你就有机会见到她了
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Danielle only has one more day in D.C.,
丹妮尔明天是最后一天在华盛顿了
she's moving to California.
她要搬到加利福尼亚州
How did I not know about that? This is a huge deal.
我怎么不知道这事 这可是件大事
I know. It's okay, though.
我知道 不过没关系
She has everything packed, and--
她都收拾好了...
I know. I meant for you.
我知道 我指的是你
I'm fine.
我没事
You definitely need drinks. Tomorrow?
你绝对要喝两杯 明天怎样
Tomorrow it is.
那就明天
Was Jai Wilcox ever under your supervision?
杰·威尔库克斯曾经在你的部门吗
Yes.
是
Was Arthur Campbell the person who assigned him to your division?
是亚瑟·坎贝尔派他去的吗
Yes.
是
Would you describe Arthur Campbell's relationship
你认为亚瑟·坎贝尔对待杰·威尔库克斯
to Jai Wilcox as amiable?
是否友好
Not always.
不总是
Yes or no?
是或者不是
If you want yes or no answers,
如果你想听是或者不是
you have to ask me less complicated questions.
那就不能问这么复杂的问题
Yes or no, Joan?
是或者不是 琼
No.
不是
Did Arthur Campbell tell you that Jai--
亚瑟·坎贝尔是否告诉过你杰...
If all we're going to do is talk about my husband,
如果我们只是谈论我丈夫
why don't you just polygraph him?
你干嘛不对他测谎
Did Arthur Campbell tell you Jai Wilcox
亚瑟·坎贝尔是否告诉过你杰·威尔库克斯
was after your job?
觊觎你的职位
I can repeat the question.
我可以重复一遍
Yes.
是
The answer is yes.
回答是 是
Auggie, it's great to have you back.
奥吉 你回来真好
I mean that.
我说真的
But you do still fault me for going to Eritrea in the first place.
但你还在怪我先去了厄立特里亚
Prescient.
不错
You are entitled to your opinion.
你有坚持自己的意见的权利
I'm your boss.
我是你上司
I'm entitled to more than that.
我的权利可比这大多了
Given what you've been through,
鉴于你的遭遇
I'd like to ease you back in.
我想让你先做点简单的
Thought the commission was getting antsy about the Jai inquest.
我以为调查组已经对杰的案件不耐烦了
Last week, I could get away with feeding 'em a few crumbs,
上周我还能用无关紧要的情报应付他们
but now it's gotta be a full-course meal.
但现在就必须上全餐了
Understood.
明白
I need a full report on my desk first thing tomorrow.
明天一早我要看到全面的报告
You know, I wasn't sure you'd make it back before I left.
我不确定走之前你能不能回来
Don't respond to that. I hate the way that sounded.
别接话 我讨厌说这话
Why?
为什么
'Cause it made me sound super needy, and...
因为让我显得超级依赖 而且...
I mean, I don't need you to spend every minute with me
我不需要你这两天时时刻刻
for the next two days.
都陪着我
Oh? Maybe I want to.
也许我想呢
Now tell me what I can do.
告诉我要我做什么
Really?
真的吗
I am all yours.
任你支配
Well, I could use some food. It's lunch time.
那我倒想来点吃的 午餐时间了
Pizza? Our usual?
比萨 老样子
I'll call right now.
我这就打电♥话♥
Hello, I'd like to order a pie for delivery.
你好 我想点份比萨外卖♥♥
Half anchovy, half hawaiian.
一半银鱼柳 一半夏威夷
Hey. How's Edinburgh?
爱丁堡怎么样
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
What do you mean? Change of plans.
什么意思 计划有变
I'm not in Edinburgh. I'm here in D.C.
我没在爱丁堡 我在华盛顿
As a matter of fact,
实际上
I'm just about to walk into the Smithsonian.
我正准备去史密森尼博物馆
Where are you?
你在哪里
You said he was in Edinburgh.
你说他去爱丁堡了
I did. That's what he told me.
是的 他是这么和我说的
And I saw the ticket confirmation.
我还看见机票确认函了
Simon's changed plans. Why?
西蒙改变计划了 为什么
He has to know coming here is risky.
他该知道 来这里有风险
Maybe with all the agencies in play,
也许因为所有机构都在采取行动
Mike O. couldn't get out of the country,
迈克·欧可能出不了境
and so Simon's coming here
所以西蒙来这里
to get whatever Mike O. stole.
取迈克·欧所偷的东西
Okay, there's an opportunity here.
这正是个好机会
Find out if and how
从中找出西蒙
Simon is gonna make the exchange with Mike O.
是否准备以及如何准备和迈克·欧做交易
But you have to make sure he doesn't cross paths
但你得确保他不被联邦调查局或
with the FBI or D.I.A. or whoever.
国防情报局之类的人抓到
There is no home-court advantage when working a cover.
做卧底可没有主场优势可言
In fact, it's exactly the opposite.
事实上 还恰恰相反
You can manage this, Annie.
你能处理好的 安妮
I have faith in you.
我相信你
Thanks, Lena.
谢谢你 莉娜
Could you give this to Janine at Air and Space?
你能把这个给航♥天♥航♥空♥馆的亚尼内吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I am sorry to keep you waiting so long.
真抱歉让你等了这么久
Not at all.
没关系
It's the price I pay for arriving unannounced.
这是我突然到访该付出的代价
What are you doing in D.C.?
你来华盛顿做什么
You left this at the George V.
你把这个忘在乔治五世酒店了
You remarked on how terrific it made your hair smell.
你说它使头发的味道变得很难闻
It was you who said that.
那是你说的
Was it? Hmm. Maybe you're right.
是吗 或许你是对的
How long are you in town for?
你要在城里待多久
Um, I'm open-ended.
看情况而定
And where are you staying?
那你住哪里
I was hoping to stay with you.
我想和你一起住
At my place? Mmhmm.
住我家吗 对
What?
怎么了
Are you worried that you left
你在担心自己把扎口短裤
your knickers on the floor or something?
扔得到处都是吗
I don't wear knickers.
我不♥穿♥扎口短裤
Even better.
那更好
Let's see the sights first.
我们先去欣赏美景吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表