剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Go.
走
Clear.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Got it!
拿到了
Ann.
安
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你还好吗 还好吗
Yeah. I dropped the case.
还好 我把箱子弄丢了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事没事 没事的
It's okay.
没关系
The virus is based off of the Tilded platform.
这个病毒是基于Tilded平台研发的
I couldn't tell what it was designed to target specifically,
我不清楚它被设计用来做什么
but I'm guessing a SCADA system of some sort,
但我猜是某类数据采集与监视控制系统
probably U.S.-based.
很可能总部设在美国
So what kind of damage are we talking about here?
那会造成什么危害
It depends on the target.
那要看他们用来干什么
It could off-line whole manufacturing runs, weapons programs.
它可以停止一切生产运行 武器计划
Maybe tap into our network backbone.
也许还会潜入我们的主网络
Joan, it's gonna cause a lot of hurt.
琼 它影响面极广
We have to intercept this thing
我们必须在中国将它投入使用前
before the Chinese put it into play.
把它拦截下来
There's no getting the package back now.
现在要把它拿回来是不可能了
Not without an army.
除非动用军队
It's probably on a plane to Beijing as we speak.
也许这会儿它已在去北♥京♥的飞机上了
I'm not suggesting we go after the package.
我不是说要去把东西追回来
What I'm saying is we need to find Red Rover and turn him.
我是说咱们得找到红色漫游者然后策反他
He's the only one who'll know how to counter this virus.
他是唯一知道如何破解这个病毒的人
You've I.D.'d Red Rover?
你们已经查清红色漫游者的身份了
No. Yes.
还没 是的
I'm sorry?
抱歉打断一下
Is that a yes or a no?
到底查没查清
No, we haven't positively I.D.'d him.
没 我们还没最终确认他的身份
I worked up a profile. Based on what?
我建立了一个侧写 根据什么
Hello.
说话啊
Based on what?
根据什么
Joan, we got a bargain with this virus.
琼 买♥♥这个病毒时我们拿了个折扣价
Red Rover could have sold it for a lot more.
红色漫游者本可以再出高一点的价
So, you're saying he's not motivated by money.
那你的意思是他并不是为了钱
Perhaps.
有可能
Maybe he doesn't know how talented he is.
也许他不清楚自己有多聪明
But he's held on to his anonymity,
但他坚持不透露姓名
so maybe he's the sort of person
所以也许他是那种一旦身份暴露
who will respond to being recognized.
就会有所动作的人
Annie, do you think we have the bandwidth to pull this off?
安妮 你认为我们能通过网络拦截吗
On the ground? Now?
在这里 现在吗
We still have to find Red Rover.
我们还是得找到红色漫游者
We can question the waitress.
我们可以去问问那个女服务生
What waitress? At the cafe.
什么女服务生 咖啡馆的
She might have a description of the guy who passed her the note.
她也许能描述下递给她纸条那人的样子
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
No, that's not a shot, Auggie. That's a shot in the dark.
不 那不是尝试 奥吉 那是瞎猜
But, Joan, I--
但是琼 我--
Look, guys, this is on me.
听着 这件事是我的错
I sent you in there with faulty intel,
是我在情报错误并且缺乏支援的情况下
and without adequate support.
派你们过去的
Let's not compound the error, okay?
咱们就别错上加错了 好吗
I want you to get on the plane, and come back home.
我要你们坐飞机回来
They said the food was the worst thing about prison,
他们曾说监狱里的食物是最糟糕的
but they were wrong.
但他们错了
It's the golf.
高尔夫球才是
They don't take care of their greens at all.
他们完全不给草地做保养
I wanted to extend my condolences on your loss.
对你痛失爱子 我深表哀悼
You came all the way out here just to tell me that?
你大老远跑来就是为了跟我说这吗
I know we've had our differences,
我们一直有分歧
but Jai was still part of our family.
但杰是我们的家人
A mountain climbing accident, huh?
攀岩事故 是吧
What did you tell everyone happened with his car?
那你如何向众人解释他的车是怎么了
Fuel line defect.
燃油管的问题
And people bought that?
大家都还相信这话吗
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我不知道为什么我还会惊讶
Perhaps because I'm still in shock.
也许因为我还没缓过来
I wanted to attend the service,
我想出席葬礼
but somebody must have considered me a flight risk.
但有人肯定会觉得我要借机潜逃
I suppose I should be flattered.
太看得起我了
I'm sorry you couldn't attend, Henry.
很遗憾你未能参加 亨利
It was a fine service. Very dignified.
葬礼办得庄严有序
I can still see him walking into work the first day.
他入职的第一天 我还历历在目
Chalk-striped suit, red tie. And those shoes.
竖条纹西装 红领带还有那双鞋
He must have stayed up all night polishing them.
他肯定一整晚都在捣鼓这身行头
He will be remembered.
他会被世人铭记
I understand you've had some visitors recently.
我知道最近有人来问过话
Investigators from the task force.
专案组的调查员
You mean the buzzards.
你是说那帮无赖啊
I heard you weren't cooperating.
我听说你不大合作
Now it is revealed. What?
现在真♥相♥大白了 什么意思
Why you came. You have an agenda.
你来这里的目的 是你的例行日程
I didn't have an agenda.
我没什么例行日程
Please! The decision to stick you behind a desk,
得了吧 把你安排在办公室里
reclassify you as overt, that was mine.
公然地重新调动 是我做得决定
You made a horrible spy.
你是个差劲无比的间谍
Your eyes give too much away.
你的眼睛就出♥卖♥♥♥了一切
I'm imploring you, Henry.
我在恳求你 亨利
Please sit down with--
平心静气地和...
I wasn't allowed out for the funeral.
连葬礼都不许我参加
My own son.
我唯一的儿子
After 30 years of service.
我为情报局效力了三十年
So you're not cooperating. Why?
这么说你是不肯合作了 为什么
To get payback?
借机报复吗
You know how opinion is shaped, Henry.
你知道舆♥论♥都是怎么来的 亨利
Your intransigence is fueling speculation that
你的顽固正好加剧了炒作
you might have been involved somehow in the bombing.
人们认为你多少参与了爆♥炸♥事件
People think I murdered my own son?
他们会认为是我杀了我儿子
What motive? Revenge?
动机呢 报复吗
Do people think I'm capable of something so horrific?
人们觉得我能做出这么没人性的事
And what do you think?
你又是怎么想得
I'd like to believe you had nothing to do with it.
我愿意相信你与此事无关
But every time I thought you couldn't possibly sink any lower,
可每次我认为你的底线不可能再低时
you proved me wrong.
事实却证明我错了
I brought you into the agency.
是我带你入行
I made you.
是我成就了你
You were supposed to be my trusted lieutenant.
你本该是我最信任的副手
My protege.
我的得意门生
And the whole time you were stabbing me in the back.
你却一直在背后捅我刀子
That's not an accurate record of what transpired.
事实并非如此
My son was assassinated.
我儿子被暗♥杀♥了
Right here, in our own backyard.
就在这儿 在我们的地盘上
You shouldn't have held yourself up as a--a--a mentor, or a guardian,
别自诩为导师 或是守护者
if you couldn't follow through and protect your charges.
你都没法完成任务 保护自己的手下
You want to search someone's hand for Jai's blood?
你想查出是谁杀了杰吗
Search yours.
内部查起吧
I see a cabstand ahead.
我看到前面有出租车停车处
I can't believe you're pulling the ripcord.
没想到你会临阵脱逃
That was Joan's call, not mine.
是琼做的决定 不是我
Because you put it in her head.
是你唆使的
We don't have the bandwidth?
我们没有宽带吗
We don't!
没有
We are outnumbered and outflanked.
我们被夹击了 寡不敌众
Since day one you have been bucking Joan's authority
第一天上班你就不把琼放在眼里
like it is a source of pride, and now all of a sudden you salute
还自以为傲 突然就对她肃然起敬
and fall in lockstep.
一个鼻孔出气了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表