剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
So my whole life has been devoted to my work at Helios.
我的毕生精力都投入了赫利俄斯的工作
It's all I ever imagined for myself.
我就是这样给自己设想的
I'm safe there,
在那里我很安全
and leaving seems harder than moving to a new country.
离开貌似比搬到别国去更难
I don't want to turn my back on people who believe in me,
我不想背叛信任我的人
but at the same time,
但是同时
I can't ignore the opportunity to do great work,
我又不想放弃干一番大事的机会
to explore new avenues, innovation, and discovery.
探索新领域 创新 发现
Okay, now I just have to convince my girlfriend
我还要说服女友
that this is a good idea.
换工作是个好主意
What's her name?
她叫什么
You're gonna think this is crazy,
你可能会觉得不可思议
but she doesn't want me talking about our relationship
她不希望我跟同事
with people I work with.
聊我们的事
It's still early, and she's superstitious, and I just...
现在为时尚早 她很迷信 我也
Well, we don't work together, technically.
严格的说 我们不是同事
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在还不是
Yeah, I suppose you're right about that.
我想 你说得对
Okay. Her name is Ilana Ben Eshkol.
她叫伊拉娜·本·艾什科尔
And she's a scientist too,
她也是个科学家
which is amazing, 'cause she's the first woman
很棒的 因为她是第一个
I've ever been with who actually understands what I do.
真正理解我事业的女人
Do you have a picture of her?
有照片吗
Yeah. Let's see.
有啊 一起看看嘛
You look very happy.
你看起来真幸福
Annie.
安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮 安妮
Don't!
别跳
Here, I got the guy's cell phone.
给 我拿了那小子的手♥机♥
At least Mossad can find out who he was working for.
至少摩萨德能找出他在为谁工作
I know this is it for me.
我知道我♥干♥到头了
You're gonna tell them I'm a loose cannon
你会跟他们说 我不服从领导
and that I'm reckless and then Langley's gonna take me
粗心大意 而兰利永远都不会
out of the field forever. Annie.
再让我出外勤 安妮
Look, I know that this life is so easy for you,
我知道你活得顺风顺水
but it's hard for me.
我可是一路艰辛过来的
Hey, it isn't.
不是这样的
It isn't easy for me.
我也不是顺风顺水
Come on, I'll show you why.
来 我告诉你为什么
That's my son down there,
下面那个是我儿子
Avi.
阿维
Number four in the yellow.
黄色球衣四号♥
My ex-wife got custody of him years ago,
我前妻几年前得到了他的监护权
but I still see him as often as I can,
不过我还是尽量多来看他
even if it is from a distance.
尽管只是远远地看
Eyal, are you sure I should be here?
埃亚尔 你觉得我该来这里吗
I mean...
我是说
We never talk about our real lives, not like this.
我们从来不谈各自的现实生活
But we are now.
但现在就在谈啊
You saved my life.
你救过我的命
You may not trust me yet, but I trust you.
你可能还不信我 不过我信你
You think I'm a hardened man?
你以为我是硬汉吗
I struggle with this life, same as you.
我跟你一样 为生活所困扰
How strange it is and the cost,
尽管代价如此之巨大
but you're working towards
你却一直在努力
making this world a better place,
改变这个世界
and you're not alone.
你不是孤军奋战
It doesn't always feel that way.
不总是这个感觉
You're struggling with something. Let me help you.
你很纠结啊 我来开导你吧
They found Isaac.
他们找到艾萨克了
Let's go.
走吧
I decided to come back.
我决定回来了
Do not mistake this as a sign of growth.
别以为是我开窍了
I really hope you're here,
我真的希望你在屋里
otherwise, I made a grand entrance for nothing.
不然我的隆重登场就没意思了
I'm here. Hi, Auggie.
我在 你好 奥吉
Please, take a seat.
请坐
I really hope you haven't heard this yet
希望你还没听说这件事
because I want to be the one to tell you.
因为我要第一个告诉你
Is this good news or bad?
是好消息还是坏消息呢
I'm on the short list, Joan, to be the ambassador to China.
琼 我入选驻华大使的候选名单了
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你啊
I always knew it would happen for you.
我就知道总有这么一天的
So here's the plan. There's a plan?
计划是这样的 还有计划吗
Yes, I spoke to Dennis, and he's gonna be
没错 我和丹尼斯谈过了
putting a good word in for you to run Beijing station.
他会为你说好话举荐你去主管北♥京♥情报处
You did what?
你都干了些什么
It's the biggest agency job
这是远东地区最大的情报工作了
in the Far East. You'll whip 'em all into shape, no doubt.
毫无疑问 你肯定能管的有模有样
You spoke with the East Asia desk before you spoke with me?
你没和我商量就跟东亚办事处打了招呼对吗
Yeah, but-- well, no, no, wait, no, no--
没错 不过 不是的 等我说完
Let's just put that aside for a moment.
这事还是放一放再说吧
Do you consider the timing of this to be curious?
你觉不觉得这件事的时间有点奇怪
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means you're suddenly on the short list in the exact moment
突然之间 你就被列入了候选人名单
you're looking like a pariah.
你就像是个棋子一样
Why are you turning this amazing news into an indictment?
为何要让这个惊喜的消息变成一场控诉呢
I've been dreaming about this for over a decade.
我梦想得到这个职位都有十多年了
I know, and you should go for it.
我知道 你也必须努力争取
I want you to,
我希望你去
but I've done my time in the field.
但我在这个领域里做了很多年了
So this is an impasse? That's reactionary.
那这成僵局了吗 说得太悲观了
We can negotiate this.
我们能协商的
We negotiate things all day long.
一直以来我们都是遇事好商量的
You know as well as I do what an ambassador does.
你我都是知道大使是做什么的
I'll be the face of American policy in China,
在中国我将代表的是美国政策
and I will need my wife on my arm.
而我需要我的妻子在身边
Then you married the wrong kind of wife.
那你就娶错人了
So this is an impasse.
所以我说这是个僵局
Well, I'm glad we negotiated that.
不过能商量一下我还是感到很开心的
Yes?
说吧
Simon Fischer.
西蒙·费歇尔
Is that a target, an asset, or a boyfriend?
目标 线人 还是男友呢
I'm not even gonna touch that.
我都不打算去想了
I see him.
看到他了
Let me do this.
让我来吧
Isaac, it's okay.
艾萨克 没关系了
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
You're Mossad.
你是摩萨德的人
Him too? Wow, that's a surprise.
他也是吗 真是够惊喜的了
I'm full of surprises. Yeah.
我就是个充满惊喜的人 的确
I know this is hard,
我知道这很难
but we have a lot to talk about.
但有不少事情还得从长计议
It's Ilana, isn't it?
是伊拉娜干的 不是吗
She's spying for somebody.
她是个间谍
Who is it,
给谁效力呢
Syria?
叙利亚吗
Lebanon? Iran?
黎巴嫩 还是是伊朗
Iran. Iran. Right.
是伊朗 伊朗 没错
She's one of their best. Yeah.
她是顶尖高手 没错
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
Oh, since this afternoon.
今天下午吧
It's the only thing that made any sense.
只有这样才说得通
Sorry.
真抱歉
Deep down, you must have known something was wrong before that.
你一定也曾发觉什么地方不对劲
We met at, uh, at the farmer's market.
我们是在农贸市场遇见的
We were both buying organic pomegranates.
当时都在买♥♥有机石榴
She said it was kismet.
她说这是天意
I was fighting this horrible feeling
当时我有一个可怕的想法
that maybe she was married.
觉得也许她已经结婚了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表