剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Outside Langley.
不是兰利的法律顾问
Normally if people seek outside counseling,
如果有人需要外部法律咨♥询♥
they've done something wrong.
通常都是因为做错了事
True.
没错
But...
不过
Jai was a complicated guy,
杰是个很复杂的人
and now I'm sitting at his desk.
而我现在坐在他的位置上
I want to make sure I'm going into this thing
我想确保自己接手时
with my eyes open.
睁开双眼
Pardon the pun.
一语双关
I know someone. I can give you a name.
我认识一个人 可以告诉你
You're a Syrah woman, right?
你是在酒庄里长大 对吧
Expect a bottle.
给来瓶酒吧
Aren't we going to the Ourika Valley?
我们不是要去欧日卡山谷吗
I have a different place in mind.
我知道另一个地方
What?
什么地方
An oasis.
一个绿洲
Nobody knows about it. This is better.
没人知道的地方 那里更棒
Don't you trust me?
你不信我吗
It's just over here.
就在那边
Follow me.
跟我来
I have to say, if you asked me last week,
我得说 如果上周你问我
I certainly didn't see myself in a place like this.
我绝对想不到自己会来这样的地方
And yet you requested to come to a place like this.
不过是你要来这样的地方的
Even for someone who doesn't like guidebooks,
即便是不喜欢按图索骥的人
it's an odd choice.
此地也是非同寻常的选择
Is it?
是吗
I feel alive out here.
我感觉在这里充满活力
A tiny spring flowing out of the Atlas mountains
从阿特拉斯山上流下的一条小山泉
feeds water to this place.
滋润着这里
Some years it dries up...
过些年山泉干涸了
So does the life out here.
这里的生机也就没了
You know a lot about this place...
你很了解这个地方
About this land. I should.
这片土地 应该的
I own it.
它属于我
You own it?
它属于你吗
40,000 acres-- everything you can see.
4万英亩 你目之所及之的一切
What are you gonna do with it?
你要拿它做什么
Nnothing. That's the point.
什么都不做 这才是重点
It's gonna be a preserve.
这里将成为保护区
Does this really work on women?
这招真的对女人管用吗
What?
什么
This... "I'm rich, but it's okay 'cause I have a heart of gold" angle?
这套... 我很富有但很善良的说辞
It's working on you, isn't it?
对你管用了 不是吗
I'm gonna go to the car and get another bottle of water.
我要去车上再拿一瓶水
Can I get you anything?
你需要什么吗
I could use some water.
我也想喝点水
Okay, I'll be right back.
好 马上回来
We have to go now!
我们得马上走
Sandstorm.
沙暴来了
We're not gonna be able to outrun it.
我们肯定跑不出去了
We'll ride out the storm here.
我们得在这渡过沙暴
Give me your scarf.
把你的围巾给我
Give me your scarf.
把你的围巾给我
The sand will get in the exhaust system.
沙子会堵塞排气系统
I know that.
这我懂
How do you know that?
你怎么会懂的
Summers in Tucson.
图森市的夏天
Clever.
聪明
The difference between venture capital and museum work is the hotel.
做风投和做博物馆的区别就在酒店上
What, this old shack?
什么 这破屋子吗
I'm gonna take a shower...
我要去冲个澡...
Scrape some of the desert off.
把沙子洗掉
Make yourself at home. Thanks.
请自便 谢谢
We begin in Mali, where new sanctions have been imposed
先说马里 临近的西非国家
by neighboring west African states,
已出♥台♥了新的制裁措施
following a coup led by a regular regiment
针对马里正规军某团
of Malian soldiers who have gained control
发动的闪电政♥变♥
of nearly half of the nation,
现已控制了几乎半个国家
including the northern cities of Kidal, Gao, and Timbuktu.
包括基达尔 加奥和廷巴克图等北方城市
Critics of the sanctions have pointed out
制裁的批评者们指出
that the country will run out of petroleum within a number of weeks.
该国将在若干周内耗尽原油
A scenario that would be devastating to the general population.
普通民众将面临毁灭性打击
Staying in west Africa,
继续西非报道
Rival militias continue to clash in Tripoli
反对军队继续在的黎波里及
and other major Libyan cities,
利比亚其他主要城市发生冲突
as the new government struggles in their attempt
而新政♥府♥仍在努力巩固
to foster lasting peace following the fall of Muammar Gaddafi's regime.
穆阿迈尔·卡扎菲政♥权♥倒台后的持久和平
The Libyan Prime Minister has called for a cease-fire
利比亚首相呼吁停火
and has assured all rival camps that they will have a voice...
并保证反对派阵营将会获得话语权
Annie?
安妮
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Coming to join me, or you're heading out?
跟我一起洗 还是你要走了
I could stay a little while.
我还能再待一会儿
Next we turn to Marrakech, Morrocco,
下面转向摩洛哥的马拉喀什
where two German tourists were found dead yesterday.
昨日两位德国游客在当地死亡
At this time, local authorities have not found a credible lead.
当地警方此时尚无实质性线索
Moroccan security services are working closely
摩洛哥安全机构正同德国政♥府♥
with the German government to ascertain
紧密合作调查导致沙尔卡夫妇
what might have befallen Mr. and Mrs. Schalke.
死亡的真♥相♥
But a spokesperson for the Moroccan government
但摩洛哥政♥府♥发言人称
has stated that the deaths were an unfortunate isolated incident...
这只是一起独♥立♥的不幸事件...
Hey, somebody look into that one--
来人去查查那个...
two German tourists killed in Marrakech, no suspects.
两位德国游客在马拉喀什被杀 无嫌犯
Dollars to doughnuts, they were spies.
确定无疑 他们是间谍
Wouldn't doubt it.
毋庸置疑
Found some coded files in Jai's vault.
在杰的保险柜里发现了一些加密文件
It's not a traditional cipher.
并不是寻常的加密方法
Well, it's a start.
也算有个开始
...the northern cities of Kidal, Gao, and Timbuktu.
北部城市基达尔 加奥及廷巴克图
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表