剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Give me an hour to gather the materials.
给我一小时准备材料
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
The DCI's assembling a small committee to determine
局长召集了一个小型委员会
whether or not Annie should be decommissioned.
来决定是否要开除安妮
I have to brief them in 30 minutes.
我要在三十分钟内向他们做汇报
But it hasn't even been 24 hours.
距离事发还没到24小时
This seems like a rush to judgment.
这么快做决定似乎太仓促了
Well, the last six months
过去六个月发生的事
have hardly been stellar for this agency,
对于局里来说并不光彩
between Jai murdered on U.S. soil
先是杰在美国本土被杀害
and now a possible traitor in our midst.
现在我们的人里可能又有叛国者
DCI's being squeezed from all sides for answers.
各方都在给局长施压 要求查明真♥相♥
So the only way to relieve the pressure
解决这些压力的唯一途径
is to sew this up as soon as possible.
就是尽快把这个事情了结
But how can they decide anything
但安妮还没有醒过来
until Annie wakes up?
他们怎么能做决定呢
She should have the right to defend herself.
她应该有为自己辩护的权利
I spoke to Annie's doctor.
我和安妮的医生谈过了
She's stable, but there is no telling when,
她情况稳定 但恢复意识还不知何时
or even if she'll regain consciousness.
能否恢复清醒都是个问题
All right. Thanks.
行了 谢谢
Annie Walker's friend, right? Yeah.
你是安妮·沃克的朋友 是的
What do you need?
需要帮忙吗
I'm here to pick up her personal effects.
我来收拾她的个人用品
A gentleman already collected them earlier.
之前有位先生已经来过了
He had a warrant.
他有委托书
Gotta get me one of those.
也真该发我一份
Did she have something you needed?
你需要她的什么东西吗
Well, that's what I was hoping to find out.
我正希望能找到呢
There's an itemized list of her belongings in her chart.
她的病历里附有一张物品明细表
I can make a copy of it for you.
我可以帮你复印一份
I'd love that, yeah, thanks.
太好了 谢谢你
Okay.
好的
It should take a few minutes. Okay.
稍等几分钟 好
I said it'll just take a few minutes.
我说了只要几分钟就好
Please, have a seat.
过来坐吧
Danielle. What are you doing here?
丹妮尔 你在这里干什么
I'm here to conduct a polygraph examination...
我是来给你...
on you.
测谎的
Okay.
好吧
This isn't really a good time.
但现在真不是个好时机
Funny how it's never a good time
有意思的是 每当我有求于你时
when I need something from you.
时机总是不对的
Let's do it.
那就测吧
Is your name Anne Catherine Walker?
你的名字是安妮·凯瑟琳·沃克吗
Yes.
是的
Do you reside in Washington, D.C.?
你是住在华盛顿特区吗
Georgetown, yes.
乔治城 是的
Did you like the miso black cod
你喜欢我在去年生日为你做的
I made for your birthday last year?
味噌黑鳕鱼吗
What? You barely touched it.
什么 你几乎一口都没吃
You claimed you had a really big lunch that day.
你说那天中午你吃得很饱
Did you like my cod?
你喜欢我做的鳕鱼吗
Yes.
是的
Come on, Danielle.
拜托 丹妮尔
Do you ever intend to keep the promises you make,
你是从没打算过遵守诺言
or do you know they're empty when you make them?
还是做出承诺的时候就知道无法兑现
What?
什么
I didn't compose the questions,
这些问题不是我写的
I'm just here to conduct the interview.
我只是负责问问题
Please answer the question.
请回答
I intend to keep every promise I make.
我的每一个承诺我都努力遵守
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
Well, the machine indicates otherwise.
但机器可不这么说
And frankly, I'm more inclined to
坦白说 我更倾向于
trust an electronic device than you.
相信电子仪器 而不是你
You know what? This is over.
你知道吗 我不做了
Did you ever consider what effects joining the CIA.
你是否曾考虑过 加入中情局
would have on your family?
会给家人带来怎样的影响
Were you aware of the potential dangers
你是否意识到潜在的危险
and chose to join regardless?
仍然义无返顾地加入
Nothing was ever more important to me than you.
对我来说 无论何时你都是最重要的
I don't know where your allegiance lies.
我不知道你忠诚于谁
But your actions suggest it isn't with me.
但你的行为表明 你并不忠于我
Hey, good-looking, need a ride?
美女 要搭车吗
Here you go. Would you mind reading this to me?
给你 能帮我念一下吗
I left my reading glasses in my car.
我把老花镜落在车里了
Of course, sorry.
当然可以 抱歉
Uh, let's see...
让我看看
Pants, shoes, blouse, earrings, wallet, U.S. passport--
裤子 鞋 衬衫 耳环 钱包 美国护照
Passport? Why would she be carrying that?
护照 她为什么会随身带着护照
Maybe she was on her way out of town?
也许她正准备出城
No, she was on her way to see me.
不 她正准备来见我
You wouldn't happen to have the number of that passport
单子上不会正好还有
on that list, would you?
护照编号♥吧
I do.
有
Barber, I need you to run a passport.
巴伯 你帮我查一本护照
I want to know if it's real or a forgery.
我想知道是真的还是伪造的
Yeah, hit me.
好 你说
Bravo, 9-2-8-3-7-4-6-8.
B92837468
No, it wasn't issued by State.
不 不是国♥务♥院♥签发的
It's definitely a forgery.
绝对是伪造的
One of ours?
会是我们伪造的吗
Nope, CIA didn't make it either.
不 也不是中情局做的
请重新搜索
未找到匹配结果
Must've been created by an off-book cobbler.
一定是由黑市工匠做的
Outstanding.
好极了
Annie copping a bogus passport is good news?
发现安妮有假护照是好消息吗
The best news I've had all day.
是我今天听到的最好消息了
And I need you to get me the addresses
我需要本地区
of the best cobblers in the area.
最出色工匠的地址
I'm gonna make a few house calls.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
Mr. Guerrero?
格雷罗先生
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Guerrero?
格雷罗先生
Clear! Clear!
安全 安全
Anything? The place is clear.
有发现吗 屋里没人
He must've snuck out while I called for back-up.
他肯定趁我叫后援的时候溜走了
I heard a car on the street about two minutes after I left.
我出来两分钟后听到街上有车声
Diesel, I think.
应该是柴油车
What do you wanna bet that was the killer's getaway car?
你不觉的那就是凶手的车吗
Killer?
凶手
This wasn't here before.
这地毯之前可不在这儿
I may be blind, but I know the difference
我虽然瞎了 但还是分得出
between a cheap rug and a dead body.
廉价地毯跟一具死尸的区别
All right, so what do you imagine happened here?
如果是这样 你觉得发生了什么事
I don't know.
不知道
Do you see any flowers or scented candles around?
房♥间里有鲜花或是香味蜡烛吗
No, I don't see anything like that.
没有 没看到类似的东西
I could've sworn I smelled lavender earlier.
我发誓 之前我闻到了薰衣草的香味
All right, I'm taking you home.
好吧 我送你回家
You need sleep.
你得睡觉
How much sleep do you think I'm gonna get
有个委员会要严办安妮
knowing some committee's trying to burn Annie at the stake?
你觉得我能睡多久
It's nothing personal, Auggie,
这个案子不是针对个人的 奥吉
they're gonna make a decision based on the evidence.
他们做决定也得有据可依
All they're looking for is evidence to indict,
他们所找的证据都是为了控告安妮
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表