剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
I'm sending you back to the D.P.D.
我要把你送回国内安♥全♥部♥
But this mission isn't dead yet.
但这个任务还没全部结束
Langley has asked me to evaluate your well-being in the field.
兰利叫我来评估你是不是能够胜任外勤工作
Who ordered the assessment?
这个评估 是谁下的命令
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
You should have this back.
这个应该还给你
Good-bye, Auggie.
再见了 奥吉
You'll begin therapy.
要你进行心理治疗
This is mandated.
是委托指令
I didn't need it after my injury,
当年出事之后我不需要接受治疗
And I don't need it now.
现在也同样如此
Yesterday, Yemeni Prime Minister A'zam Halabi
昨天也门总理阿赞姆·哈拉比
suffered a heart attack.
突发心脏病
State is allowing him to enter the U.S.
联邦政♥府♥允许他以就医为由
for medical treatment only.
入境美国
He's currently en route to the Mayo Clinic,
目前他正在前往梅奥诊所的途中
where he will undergo surgery later today.
今天晚些时候他将接受手术
This is a special situation. We defer to State.
这是一个特殊情况 我们遵从联邦政♥府♥
No planned action at this time.
这次是没有计划的行动
What are we getting in return?
我们能得到什么回报
I assume it has to do with oil.
我猜想跟石油有关
It does have something to do with oil.
肯定跟石油有关
Yemen is not an OPEC nation.
也门不是欧佩克的成员国
They make their own deals.
他们管自己做交易
So State is trading lower gas prices for a man's life.
所以联邦政♥府♥是想用总理性命来换取低油价
Is that why the CIA isn't allowed anywhere near the place?
这就是中情局无权过问的原因吗
They're worried we'll mess up the deal?
他们怕我们会把交易搅黄吗
While the Prime Minister's here in the country,
总理在美国期间
I'd like to try and turn his chief of staff.
我想试着策反他的参谋长
His name is Sayid Al-muqri,
他叫赛伊德·阿尔穆克里
and I think he could be a valuable asset.
我认为他会是个有价值的线人
Annie, you're not the first person in this building
安妮 你不是局里第一个
who's wanted to turn Sayid Al-muqri.
想策反赛伊德·阿尔穆克里的人
I've been following him, and I think he could be a friend.
我曾跟进过他 觉得他会是我们的朋友
How so?
怎么说
When he was a grad student at Oxford in 2000,
2000年他在牛津攻读硕士期间
an editorial appeared political analysis.
曾发表过政♥治♥分♥析♥的社论
The article condemned the attack on the U.S.S. Cole
文章谴责了基♥地♥组♥织♥对科尔号♥的袭击
and called for greater collaboration
并呼吁也门与西方国家
between Yemen and the West.
加强合作
And although there was no byline to the editorial,
虽然社论并没有署名
I could hear his voice in the article.
但我能看出是他
If he wrote it,
如果真是他写的
I think he could be turned.
我觉得他能被策反
I'd like to make the play.
我想去试试
Halabi took in Al-muqri when his parents died.
阿尔穆克里父母去世后 哈拉比照顾他
They're like family.
他们就像家人一样
Al-muqri will definitely be traveling with him.
阿尔穆克里一定会陪他过来
Surgery lasts three hours.
手术会持续三个小时
After which they get on a plane straight back to Yemen.
手术结束后他们会径直飞回也门
It's a very short window of time.
时间很紧
How do you plan to approach?
你打算怎么办
A cold pitch.
上门推销
It's the only way, given the time frame.
鉴于框定的时间 只有这个办法了
So you think you can turn
所以你是打算
the Prime Minister's right-hand man
凭借一篇可能不是他写的社论
based on an article he might not have written.
策反总统的左右手吗
He's being under-utilized at home.
在他的国家他不能大展拳脚
He's ambitious, and he's itching to do more,
他很有野心 他想做更多
to find a bigger way to contribute.
想有机会能做更大的贡献
We could be that way.
而我们可以给他
But the risk is too high and the timeline too short.
但是这风险过高而时间太短了
So let's move on.
所以我们先跳过吧
May I have a moment, please? Sure.
我能跟你谈谈吗 好的
I wanted to give you a copy
我想给你一份
of the brief I wrote on Sayid Al-muqri.
对于赛伊德·阿尔穆克里的简介
Maybe it'll change your mind.
也许你会改变主意
Annie, your interest in this individual is not the issue here.
安妮 问题不在于你对他个人的看法
We don't have a single asset in Yemen.
我们在也门一个线人都没有
The CIA's decided the whole country's a black hole,
中情局认为他们整个国家就是个黑洞
that no Yemeni man or woman would ever work with us.
没有任何也门人会为我们工作
I don't accept that.
我不同意这点
Do you?
你同意吗
I am not responsible for CIA policy.
我不对中情局的政策负责
I am responsible for you,
我对你负责
and I am not prepared to send you into a situation
而我不打算让你去面临一场
that's primed for you to fail.
早已注定了的失败
Never mind the State doesn't want us to jeopardize their deal.
先不提联邦政♥府♥不希望我们危及他们的交易
What you are proposing is akin to flying to Cuba
你的提议就像是你飞去古巴
for three hours to try to turn Castro's son.
想用三小时策反卡斯特罗的儿子一样
Sayid and I may have grown up on opposite sides of the globe,
我和赛伊德也许分别成长于地球的两端
but we both raised ourselves in the absence of strong parents.
但我们都没有强势的父母 我们自力更生
We traveled by ourselves, we learned other languages,
我们自己旅行 自己学习别的语言
we chose a life of service to our nations.
我们都选择为自己的国家效忠
I may not have met him yet,
我也许是没见过他
but I already know how to speak to him.
但是我知道该如何跟他谈判
If anyone from State Department sees you,
如果国♥务♥院♥里有任何人见到你
you will turn around and fly home.
你要掉头回来
If you meet with Sayid and he turns you down,
如果你见到了赛伊德而他拒绝了你
you will fly home.
你就飞回来
If you even think you're about to get caught,
如果你觉得你要被抓了
you will fly home.
也给我回来
That's a yes?
是同意了吗
You have three hours. Don't make me regret this.
你有三个小时 别让我后悔这个决定
Good luck, Annie.
祝你好运 安妮
Oh, hey. Let me walk you to the elevator.
我送你去坐电梯
You only say that when you wanna talk about something.
只有你有事说的时候才那样说
Why do you assume I wanna talk to you about anything,
为什么你认为我有事要说
particularly about Joan's decision to let you do this mission?
特别是关于琼决定让你去做这项任务
How could you know she gave me the op?
你怎么知道她把任务给了我
That just happened.
这事她刚才答应下来
Because I know you,
因为我了解你
and when you believe in something,
当你坚信某件事的时候
whole armies won't stop you.
整组人都得让道
Which is why, despite your attempts to keep things quiet,
所以不管你想多么低调
I know about Parker...
我知道帕克的事情了
and what happened at Allen's.
还有艾伦酒馆发生的事
Well...
好吧...
She flipped the script. She did.
她有点出人意料 确实
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我很好
Auggie.
奥吉
I'm going to be fine. Now you have a plane to catch.
我会好的 现在你要去赶飞机了
We're gonna talk about this, all right?
我们要好好谈谈这事 好不
Drinks at Allen's this week.
这周去艾伦酒馆喝几杯
We might need to find a new place.
或许要换个地方了
But hey, variety's the spice of life, right?
但是变化无常是生活的调味剂 对吧
Now I am going to get blamed for undermining your op.
现在我会因妨碍你出任务被责骂
I'm sure Joan will find some other reason
我确定琼会找到其他理由
to keep me in the doghouse.
让我丢脸的
What is going on between you two?
你们俩之间怎么了
The friction's so palpable, I'm almost glad I can't see it.
这么明显的火♥药♥味 我庆幸自己看不见
She asked Eyal Lavin for
她跟埃亚尔·拉文
a full cogent profile on me.
要了份我的全面详细的评估资料
Well, you have been through a lot lately.
你最近经历了很多
Maybe she just wants to make sure you're doing okay.
或许她只是想确定你没事
Eyal knows you well.
埃亚尔很了解你
That's what he said.
那是他一面之词
Well, it just might be true.
也许说的没错
You sound like you're on her side.
听起来你像是站在她那边
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表