剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
He wants me to go with him.
他想让我跟他走
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Where are you taking her?
你带她去哪
You never touch me.
别再碰我
No, no, no, Wade. Wade. Auggie
别打 别 韦德 韦德 奥吉
No, no, no.
不要 住手
Wade. No, no, no.
韦德 别打了
Wade!
韦德
No, no.
住手
Wade, he just wants to take her to the bathroom.
韦德 他只想带她去厕所
Okay.
好吧
All right, Wade, he's gonna take you first now.
韦德 他先带你去
You, come, go.
你 过来先走
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
That was good. That was good.
这就好 这就好
He stood up for you. He risked his life.
他为你挺身而出 不顾生命
They might just buy that you two are engaged.
他们可能会相信你们订婚了
Now listen to me, I need you to stay close to him.
现在听我说 你要跟他亲密点
I need you to help me sell it, okay?
你得帮我演好 行吗
Okay.
好
He--you--
他...你...
You seem to know exactly what to say and do,
你好像很清楚该说什么做什么
and just be so calm.
而且还这么镇定自若
Like, how--how do-- how do you know all this?
就好像... 你是怎么学得这些的
How--I don't--
怎么... 我不...
I gotta tell you something before Wade gets back.
在韦德回来前我要告诉你
I'm with the CIA.
我是中情局的
I understand situations like this,
我熟知这种状况
People like this.
了解他们这种人
I can keep you safe.
我能护你安全
Like CIA, CIA?
是中♥央♥情报局吗
Yeah.
是
Is that why we're in this place?
我们是因此才在这儿的吗
No, no.
不 不是
But my training is what's gonna get us out of here.
但我的专业操作会让我们全身而退的
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
When--
什么时候...
When were you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I was gonna tell you the next time you were in D.C.
我打算你下次来华盛顿的时候告诉你
Parker, I thought a lot about how to tell you.
帕克 这事我考虑了很久
And believe me, it wasn't like this.
相信我 不该是这样的
I was gonna take three days off of work
我会请三天假
just so that we could have time to talk about it.
这样我们就有时间好好谈谈了
I knew you'd have questions.
你肯定有一肚子问题
Look, I-I know this is hard.
这很难让人接受
Hard?
只是很难吗
Oh, that doesn't begin to describe this.
这词根本形容不了我此时的心情
Parker-- ah, come on.
帕克 别这样
You proposed to me. I said yes.
你向我求婚 我答应了
Who am I marrying, Auggie?
我这是要跟谁结婚 奥吉
No, no, no. You know who I am.
不 不 你懂我的
Parker. Don't do that.
帕克 别这样
Listen to me, I love you.
听我说 我爱你
I trust you completely.
我完全信任你
Now I-I've compromised your trust.
现在我...辜负了你的信任
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
You, come.
你 出来
That was-- smart what you did earlier,
你刚刚的做法很明智
saying that she was my fiancee.
说她是我未婚妻
I wouldn't have been that quick.
我反应就不会那么快
You did fine.
你做得很好
I don't know. I'm not really known for my quick wit.
我不知道 没人夸过我才思敏捷
Seven different boarding schools in seven years.
七年里上了七个不同的寄宿学校
My father was convinced I wouldn't amount to anything.
我爸都被我的一事无成所折服
And I have been trying to prove him right ever since.
而我一直以来都在努力证明这一点
You dedicated your life to public service.
你致力于公共服务事业
Yeah, I don't really think of it as service.
我倒不觉得是什么事业
The fact is, it's a blast, the peace corps.
事实上 和平部队只是个狂欢会
The people, the travel.
那些人 到处旅行
Parker though, she's the real deal.
但是帕克 她值得真心对待
She really cares.
她真的在乎你
You know, she talks about you nonstop.
她说起你一刻都不停
You're a lucky guy.
你很幸运
I know.
我知道
Here.
给你
How did you get this? It was on the ground.
你怎么有这个 它掉在地上
Must've fallen out of his pocket, so I grabbed it.
肯定从他口袋里掉出来的 那我就捡了
Wade, you keep this up,
韦德 你留着这个
you may find yourself in the wedding party.
也许你就会出现在结婚派对上
It's too quiet.
太风平浪静了
You need to reach out, up the bid.
你得联♥系♥他们 出高价钱
Nope. Ball's in their court, and they know it.
不 主动权在他们 这点他们很清楚
Well, then I wanna speak to Angus Moore.
那我要跟安古斯·摩尔谈谈
I'll bring him up to speed.
让他了解情况
He might solve all of this with a single check.
他可能会开个支票解决所有问题
One team, one voice, Joan.
作为一个团队得口径一致 琼
He'll lose confidence if we confuse him.
要是他有丁点疑惑 我们就不被信任了
Who knows what his next play will be?
谁知道他下一步会怎么做
Annie, you have a call on your N.O.C. Line,
安妮 你的掩护身份有电♥话♥进来
Smithsonian. Uh, take a message, please.
是史密森尼 让他留言吧
Oh, no, that's okay. You can take it.
不用 没关系 你去接吧
All we can do now is wait.
我们现在只能等
I'll be quick.
我很快回来
Hello.
喂
I was just thinking about our weekend in Munich
我在回味我们在慕尼黑共度的周末
and I thought, "Did you take my phone charger?"
然后我想 你是不是拿了我的手♥机♥充电器
Uh, really, that's why you're calling?
你打电♥话♥真就是问这个吗
What other reason would I have?
那我还有什么别的理由
Actually, yes, I did take your phone charger.
事实上是的 我拿了
I didn't realize until I got back home and saw mine.
回家后见到自己的充电器后才意识到
Well, I need it back. I need to make a phone call.
你得还回来 我要打电♥话♥
Aren't you making a call right now?
你现在不就在打吗
Not for much longer without my charger.
没充电器充电可用不了多久
Tell you what, why don't you do this?
要不你这么办
I'm in Paris. Fly to Paris,
我在巴黎 你飞来巴黎
and you can bring it back to me.
把充电器带给我
You want me to buy a $2,000 plane ticket
你想让我买♥♥一张2000美元的机票
to return a $20 charger?
来还一个20美元的充电器
No, the ticket's on me.
来吧 机票钱算我的
Buy a new one, Simon. Come on, Annie.
新买♥♥个吧 西蒙 别啊 安妮
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒险精神哪儿去了
I'll talk to you later.
我稍后再回复你
I gotta go. Bye.
我得挂了 拜
Was that? Yeah.
是他吗 是的
Nice.
干得漂亮
Listen up, moments ago, there was an armed attempt
注意了 刚刚有武装队伍试图
to rescue our hostages and they hit the wrong house.
解救我们手里的人♥质♥ 但袭击错地方了
Moore went ahead and sent in Topaz anyway.
好在摩尔先一步送走托佩兹了
Yeah. I thought we had that under control.
没错 我以为我们有主导权了
So did I.
我也这么想的
Always expect the wild card.
总会有突发♥情♥况
Always build in redundancy.
总得储备后备力量
Incoming, it's your negotiator.
有电♥话♥ 是你的谈判对象
Wonderful.
好极了
Big, big mistake.
大错特错
We can't be held responsible.
我们不能为此负责
We had no hand in this.
这事与我们无关
Your T.A.C. team is dead.
你的战术空军指挥小组全军覆没了
They're not ours. New rules.
不是我们的人 新价格
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表