剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
They're firing into the air.
他们是在向空中放枪
Now shut off that engine. Everything okay?
现在把引擎关掉 没事吧
Everything's gonna be fine. Just stay calm, okay?
不会有事的 冷静点
Not move! Hands up!
不许动 举起手来
Phone, phone, you got a phone?
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥ 你有手♥机♥吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
有 有的
Not move. Not move.
不许动 别动
Not move.
别动
Nobody to be hurt.
没人会受伤
The ring. Ring, ring, ring.
戒指 戒指拿下来
No, no, no.
不行 不行
Brother, I mean no harm, inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑 兄弟 我没有恶意
Blind? Yes.
瞎子 对
No. No phone.
不 不能用手♥机♥
Hello?
喂
Passports.
护照
Hydrodynamic charts of the Red Sea?
红海水动力图表
Looking for buried treasure? Hi, Lena.
寻找失落的宝藏吗 早 莉娜
I was hoping you'd still be in Munich.
我以为你还在慕尼黑呢
Everything okay with Simon? Yes, it is.
西蒙那边一切都正常吧 是的
I was just just about to send you a report.
我刚要把报告交给你呢
Time spent on reports is time out of the field.
把时间花在写报告上就是浪费
Can I run something by you, off topic?
我能跟你说点题外话吗
And I gonna need my coffee first?
我能先喝口咖啡吗
Got a call 45 minutes ago
四十五分钟前我接到
from Auggie Anderson's girlfriend Parker Rowland.
奥吉·安德森的女友帕克·罗兰德的电♥话♥
It was a hang up.
一接通就被挂断了
Are you getting ready to ask me relationship advice?
你是打算向我寻求恋爱建议吗
No.
不是
A couple of days ago, Auggie left
几天前奥吉离开
to spend some vacation time with her.
去找她一起度假了
She's in the peace corps in Eritrea.
她参加了厄立特里亚的和平部队
Eritrea, ugh, man after my own heart.
厄立特里亚 跟我口味一样啊
Best coffee in the world.
世界上最棒的咖啡
I contacted the peace corps and they said
我联♥系♥了和平部队 那边说
they were joined by two other volunteers,
和他们同行的有两个志愿者
Debbie Green and Wade Moore.
黛比·格林和韦德·摩尔
Auggie said they were going sailing.
奥吉说他们要一起出海
Should be fine in those waters.
那片海域应该没什么问题
It's well outside the red zone for pirates.
远离海盗出没区
No. They're off the northern coast of Sudan,
不 根据手♥机♥信♥号♥♥定位
according to the G.S.M. signal.
他们正处于苏丹北海岸
I did a quick check on Wade Moore.
我速查了一下韦德·摩尔
His father is a defense industry contractor Angus Moore.
他父亲是一位国防工业承包商安古斯·摩尔
He just made a $200,000 money transfer
他刚刚转账了二十万美金
to Topaz Security.
给托佩兹安保公♥司♥
"K" and "R" is Topaz's specialty.
杀和救是托佩兹的专长
He's a good friend of yours? Yeah.
他是你的好朋友 对
Well, I need to make some phone calls.
我得去打几个电♥话♥
No, no, no. Where are they taking her?
不 不 他们要带她去哪里
Wade, stop. Where?
韦德 住手 你们要去哪儿
Wade, stop! She's a medical hostage.
韦德 住手 她是个医疗人♥质♥
What does that mean?
什么意思
They don't wanna give her medical care.
他们不会自己救她
It's too risky. They're gonna get her help.
太冒险了 他们会找别人救她的
I promise.
我保证
She's an American. I can hear it in her accent.
她是美国人 我能从她的口音里听出来
So here we are.
现在的情况是
Firstly, your friend Deborah has to be released.
首先 你们的朋友狄波拉会被释放
Medical aid, then a trip home.
她会得到救治 然后被送回家
She can get a parade, a book deal,
她会受到热烈欢迎 还能写本书
go on dateline.
还会上报纸
They love pirate stories.
人们最喜欢海盗故事了
As for the rest of you, I know this is frightening.
至于你们几个 我知道这很恐怖
We're not about hurting people.
我们是不会伤害你们的
This is just a business transaction.
这只是一场商务交易
You're American.
你是美国人
You're blind, interesting.
你看不见 有意思
"Blind guy walks down a dock in Africa."
"非洲码头上的瞎子"
There's a joke in there somewhere.
有这么个笑话
Call me Analise.
叫我安娜莱斯
I will be negotiating on behalf of our pirate friends.
我会代表海盗朋友们进行谈判
Your future now depends on the behavior of your loved ones.
你们的命运取决于你们挚爱之人的表现
I'm assuming they do, in fact, love you.
我就假设他们事实上是爱着你们的了
And are very anxious for your safe return.
而且非常希望你们能安全返回
Come.
跟来
Auggie Anderson and three other individuals
奥吉·安德森和其他三人
have been taken hostage by Somali pirates.
被索马里海盗作为人♥质♥绑♥架♥了
When? We just got word.
什么时候 刚刚得到消息
What the hell was he doing in the Red Sea?
他去红海干什么
You okayed his request.
是你批准的
I didn't know he was going on a cruise.
我当时不知道他要去坐游轮
Bad, bad timing, this.
这个时候 太糟了 糟透了
Okay, so I'll loop in East Africa desk.
我去东非分部看看
I wanna call Jeff Miller at state.
我打算给国♥务♥院♥的杰夫·米勒打个电♥话♥
He's a guy you can at least talk to.
他这个人起码还可以谈
And D.S. needs to free up some emergency funds
管理处需要释放一部分应急基金
for potential ransom.
以便交付赎金
That's being handled.
已经在处理了
So who's on point?
谁负责的
All right, that was 45 minutes ago though.
好吧 不过那是四十五分钟以前了
No, no, that's fine.
不 没事 没关系
No, I know, but we need to log faster.
不 我知道 但是我们需要再快点
Yeah, but, I'm gonna call you back.
是的 不过 好吧我再打给你
Can you hold on a second?
能请你稍等一下吗
Joan. Lena.
琼 莉娜
What can I help you with?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
I understand you've been tasked
我知道你被派予处理
with the hostage situation in East Africa.
东非人♥质♥的任务
That's right. Annie brought it to me.
没错 安妮告诉我的
D.C.I. kept me on it.
局长让我跟进
Can I talk with you in your office?
能到你办公室谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Auggie Anderson's my former op.
奥吉·安德森以前是我的特工
I know his training, his thought process.
我了解他受过的训练和他的思维模式
And I am just as familiar with this territory as you are.
而且我和你一样熟悉这个区域
I understand that.
我知道
But you don't have a state department cover
但是到了谈判的时刻
for when it comes time to negotiate.
你并没有国♥务♥院♥人员的身份作掩护
If you're even thinking about boxing me out again,
如果你还打算把我挤走
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我是不会让你得逞的
No one's boxing you out, Joan.
没有人要挤走你 琼
Look, you're wound up. I get it.
你被伤害了 我明白
You're concerned. But there is no reason
你很关心 但这也不是
to come in here and do this.
你这么闯进来的理由
Pull up a chair, Joan.
拉个椅子过来坐 琼
I'm gonna check in with state.
我去和国♥务♥院♥谈谈
In the mean time, Annie,
于此同时 安妮
read Joan in on where we stand.
让琼熟悉一下我们的进度
Everybody out.
所有人都下车
Go, go.
快走 快走
Come.
过来
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
Excuse me,
打扰一下
this woman is engaged to this man.
这个女人和这个男人订婚了
They're gonna be married.
他们要结婚了
And since he's your money source,
既然他是你们的摇钱树
it would not be wise to separate them.
让他们分开不是个明智之举
Go ask your boss, she'll know.
问问你们老大 她会明白的
Go ahead.
去吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表