剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
The ten Sephirot.
生命之树的十个质点
The four species of Sukkot.
住棚节的四样植物
But we only get one life.
但生命只有一次
I want to make the best of it.
我想充分利用这一生
Why do I always feel like there's something
为什么我总会觉得
behind what you're telling me?
你话中有话
Why don't you join me and find out?
你为什么不跟我一起去然后自己找答案
The last time a guy asked me to run away with him,
上次某人邀请我和他私奔
it didn't end that well.
结果可不大好
Besides, I need to get home.
另外 我要回家
Put down some roots.
扎根下来
For now.
就现在来说
Timing is everything, neshama.
时机比什么都重要 小姑娘
But one day, you and I will be sitting somewhere,
但终有一天 你我会坐在某个地方
looking at a sunset, thinking of nothing at all.
静看日落 什么都不想
Maybe not this boat in Greece,
或许不是在希腊的船上
but--but one day.
但...但总有一天
And then that will be a lovely evening.
那将会是个美妙的黄昏
I hope so.
希望如此
Good-bye, Eyal.
再见 埃亚尔
I'm not good with good-byes.
我不喜欢说再见
And I never get to say it.
我也不说再见
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你 安妮
Good luck.
祝你好运
You wanna grab a drink when we get back?
回去以后想不想喝一杯
Sure.
好啊
A beer at Allen's sounds good.
艾伦酒馆貌似不错
I was thinking someplace nicer.
我知道一个更好的地方
Someplace nicer?
更好的地方
Friday night at 8:00?
周五晚八点见
Sure.
好的
There are 104 stars on this wall.
这面墙上有104颗星星
104 stories.
104个故事
Patriotism and courage.
代表着爱国和勇气
The rigors of our profession don't allow us
我们职业的严格性不允许我们
to declassify all the names for all the stars.
披露所有星星背后的名字
Which is why an occasion like this...
所以有了这样的授星仪式
is as uplifting as it is solemn.
鼓舞人心 庄严肃穆
Today, we acknowledge
今日 我们见证
that one of the stars on this wall
这面墙上的一颗新星
represents Jai Wilcox:
杰·威尔库克斯
son of Henry Wilcox
亨利·威尔库克斯之子
and a fine CIA officer.
优秀的中情局特工
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你 亚瑟
I'm sorry for your loss, Henry.
请节哀顺变 亨利
No you're not.
别假惺惺
Yes.
是的
I know this is macabre.
我知道这挺可怕的
But I wanted to see this place for myself.
但我想亲眼看看这个地方
Please have a seat.
请坐
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I know this couldn't be easy.
我知道这不容易
It isn't.
不
Everything in here is exactly as it was before.
这里的一切和当时一模一样
Life has a funny way of continuing on...
生活总是以有趣的方式继续着
no matter what we do.
不论我们做什么
I know Jai didn't paint the rosiest picture of me.
我知道杰对我印象不好
But, please...
但是 拜托
I'm here to try to make things right.
我来是想弥补一些错误
Mr. Wilcox, you and I only ever met once.
威尔库克斯先生 我们只是一面之交
I never felt we had any personal issue.
我觉得我们之间没有什么私人恩怨
This is about Arthur and Joan Campbell.
事关亚瑟和琼·坎贝尔
I don't have any personal issues with them either.
我跟他们也没有什么私人恩怨
Let me ask you something.
让我问问
Why didn't you kill Khalid in Amsterdam?
在阿姆斯特丹你为什么没有杀卡里德
Yes, I know about Khalid.
是的 我知道卡里德
Just assume I know everything.
假设我知道所有的事
I gave Khalid all the information he needs...
我给了卡里德他所需的所有情报
for him to kill his father,
以使他去杀他父亲
or force his father to kill him.
或迫使他父亲杀掉他
Either way, we get a piece off the game board
无论怎样 我们都能让一个人出局
and cause havoc in their ranks.
然后打乱他们的阵脚
And it can't be traced back to the Agency.
而且追查不到中情局
Excellent spycraft, Miss Walker.
间谍技巧卓越啊 沃克小姐
My experience with Lena taught me a few things.
跟着莉娜的那段经历教会了我许多
I knew you were the right person for this.
我就知道你是合适的人选
Open it.
打开吧
It'd be worth your while.
这值得你一看
I'm sorry, but...
很抱歉 但是...
whatever it is you'd like me to do...
无论你想让我做什么
I won't go against Joan and Arthur.
我都不会背叛琼和亚瑟
Take a look.
看一下
Is everything in here accurate?
这里面全都属实吗
Very much so.
千真万确
I'm in.
这活我接了
Walker! You home?
沃克 你在家吗
You know we're not grabbing that beer until Friday, right?
你记得我们要周五才去喝酒吧
Yeah, yeah.
知道知道
You know, ordinarily this is
一般说来
the moment where I'd make some quip
我要开玩笑的时候
about how I got on the wrong bus
就会说说我上错公车
or taken the wrong turn at Albuquerque.
或在阿尔伯克基转错弯什么的
What's going on?
怎么了
I've been thinking about today.
我在想今天的事
About our lives.
关于我们的人生
There's nothing certain about what we do.
我们做的事没有定数
There's nothing certain for people like us.
我们这样的人没有定数
Now, there's a conversation I've been hoping
我想和你谈谈
to have with you for a while now,
已经很久了
but I've never found the right time to have it.
但我从没找到合适的时机
What are you saying?
你说什么
Timing's everything.
时机比什么都重要
I wanted to talk now, Annie.
我现在就想说 安妮
What do you want to talk about?
你想说什么事
I'm glad we're having this talk.
我很高兴我们这样谈了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表