剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
I never considered it would be something this awful.
我从没想到会这么可怕
Those are the words of a helpless man.
无助的人才会说这种话
That's not you.
这可不像你
You still have the power to make this right.
你仍然有能力来扭转乾坤
How could that possibly be true?
这又如何成真呢
You could help us bring her in.
你可以帮我们把她带来
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
Come on.
跟我们来
Uh, hey, I meant--I meant to give this back to you.
我本想把这个给还你的
Enrico Fermi used to walk through Rome
每当恩里科·费米解不出物理难题时
when he couldn't solve a physics problem.
就会在罗马城里散步
He's my hero, so I like to walk too.
他就是我的偶像 所以我也喜欢散步
A few days ago, I thought someone was following me.
几天前 我觉得有人在跟踪我
It seemed pretty crazy at the time,
当时看起来是挺疯狂的
but now I think there-- there was.
但现在我认为的确是有人跟踪
I know this must seem like a horrible intrusion.
我知道 看上去你受到了严重的侵犯
Yeah, because it is.
没错 本来就是
I mean, someone's been watching everything I do.
有人一直在监视我的一举一动
How would you feel?
你感觉如何呢
Depends who's watching.
要看是谁在监视了
Hey, you may know these people, but I don't.
可能你是认识这些人 但我不认识啊
Look, all we need you to do
听着 我们所有要做的
is call Ilana
不过就是打个电♥话♥给伊拉娜
and have her meet you at home.
约她和你在家里见面
You can do that, right?
你能做到的 对吗
Consider this just a regular, old cell phone.
把这个就当成一部普通的旧电♥话♥好了
Uh, right, so even more people are listening in on me.
现在好了 监视我的人更多了
You can do this.
你能做到的
Look, what if-- what if we're wrong about her?
如果是我们误会了她怎么办
You think we are?
你这么觉得吗
Here, I don't need this anymore.
给你 我不再需要了
Hello? Ilana, hi. It's Isaac.
喂 伊拉娜 我是艾萨克
Sweetie, you sound terrible.
宝贝 你听起来情况不太好
We're done.
就是她
Somebody just tried to shoot me.
刚刚有人对我开枪了
I barely got away.
我差点没逃掉
What? Tell me what happened. Where are you?
什么 告诉我怎么回事 你在哪
I'm at home.
我在家
Too afraid to go out, to go to work,
我不敢出门 不敢去工作
to do anything.
什么都不敢
It's gonna be okay. I'll be there in an hour.
没事的 我一小时就到
You're just shaken.
你只是被吓到了
Yeah, of course I'm shaken.
我当然吓坏了
What kind of country is this where somebody gets shot at
这什么破地方啊 光天化日的
in the middle of the day,
就有人开枪
and nobody even seems surprised by it?
周围的人竟然都不觉得惊讶
That's a big question, Isaac.
这问题太大了 艾萨克
We don't have to worry about that anymore.
我们不用再担心这种问题了
I'm not safe here.
我在这里不安全
We're not safe here.
我们在这里都不安全
What if--what if I...
如果...如果我...
Went home?
回家去呢
Ilana, would you come to America with me?
伊拉娜 你要不要跟我回美国
Ilana, are you there?
伊拉娜 你还在吗
Isaac, I think you are just in shock.
艾萨克 你只是受惊吓了
Please try to stay calm. I am just an hour away.
镇定下来 我过一小时就到了
Please, I really need to know this right now.
求你了 我现在就想知道
Would you come back to New York with me?
你要不要跟我回纽约
Are you-- talk to me, Ilana.
你...跟我说话 伊拉娜
You're here.
你来了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm all right.
没事 我没事
So you saved my life twice.
你这是第二次救我了
Uh, actually, I count three times.
我觉得是第三次
Wait a minute. Are you counting Paris?
等一下 你还算上巴黎那次了
Because I saved your life in Paris.
在巴黎我也救了你
Okay, maybe we should stop counting.
好吧 我们还是别算了吧
You know, I shouldn't tell you this,
我不该跟你说这个的
but I wrote you a good review.
不过我给你写了个好评语
Are you gonna let me see it?
能让我看看吗
Not a chance.
必须不能
But you can see this.
但可以给你看这个
You should know that Mossad
你该知道摩萨德的人
is not in the business of sharing information.
一般不跟别人分享情报
And you're sharing it with me?
但你想跟我分享
Eyal, what did this cost you?
你付出了多大的代价
You don't need to worry about it.
不用担心我
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hope next time we meet under happier circumstances.
希望下次我们能在更轻松点的环境相遇
Well, for people like us,
不知道对于我们这样的人
I don't know how likely that is,
我不知道几率有多大
but I'm always happy to see you.
不过我每次见到你都很高兴
Always happy to see you too.
我也是
Okay, I'm gonna go,
好了 我要走了
and you're gonna disappear into the wind
而你也要像往常一样
like you always do.
消失得无影无踪了
I always do that?
我一直这样吗
Hey, Annie!
安妮
Be careful.
小心点
Hey, Simon, it's me.
西蒙 是我
Can I see you?
能见个面吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表