剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
This is too much.
这么多事情都堆在了一起
I can't do this right now.
我现在有点承受不住了
Hey, J-Bird.
小猪儿
I told Ando here to make me look like a human being.
我让小安把我弄得稍微有个人样
Look, Jules, I just want to say one thing.
茱尔斯 我只想跟你说一句话
Even though we're not together anymore,
尽管我俩已经缘分散尽
You still were the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
你仍旧为我的人生点缀了绚烂一笔
You made me a better man.
你让我成为了更好的男人
Oh, Jules, your house is moving! Get out of there!
茱尔斯 你的房♥子在动 赶快离开那
What the hell is happening?
这到底是怎么回事
Does everyone have to leave this second?!
为什么大家都要在这时候离开我
All packed up. Gonna head out.
收拾完毕 准备走了
Quick goodbye hug? I'll turn away
简单抱下当作告别吧 我避开
So you can be inappropriate with your son.
随你怎么亲吻调戏你儿子都行
You're a nerd.
你是个书呆子
Find a science-y way for me to live in your blood.
告诉我怎样才能融入你的血液永不分离
God!
天呐
There you go. All done.
好了好了 就这样吧
Mom.
妈
Okay, you know what?
那这样吧
Let's just walk out like this.
我们就这样走出去吧
Oh, don't leave me.
别离开我
We'll call you when we get there.
我们一到那就打电♥话♥给你报平安
Stay here with me.
留下来吧
Laurie is not good enough for you. What?
劳里配不上你 什么
What? What?
你说啥 我说了啥
Just, please, I want someone to stay with me.
求你了 不要走 我只想要有人陪着我
Laurie, don't go.
劳里 不要走
You know, you were the first person
你知道吗 你是第一个
who ever believed in me.
愿意相信我的人
You showed me that I was more than
你让我知道了自己远不只是
just a hot piece of townie tail
像市井老百姓混着日子
with legs that won't quit and
双腿永远不肯离开这里一步
an ass that's like ba-pow
臀部晃动着勾人曲线
and a face that says, "You know you want to."
嘴上说着"承认吧 你就喜欢这样"
You changed my life, Jules.
你改变了我的人生 茱尔斯
And I love you so much.
我爱你 很爱你
I love you, too, Laurie.
我也爱你 劳里
Come on, let's go. Okay, bye.
好了 我们走吧 拜拜
Why is everyone leaving me?
为什么大家都要离开我
I would never leave you.
我永远不会离开你
I mean, I'm leaving right now. I'm gonna go to work.
虽然我现在也得离开 我得去上班了
It's my birthday.
今天可是我生日
I figured this night was so shot to hell,
我以为今晚糟糕透了
might as well go make us some money.
倒不如去赚点钱回来
This is the worst birthday of my life.
这是我这辈子最糟糕的生日了
My heart is broken.
我的心都碎了
And I'm sorry, okay?
对不起
I don't want to live on Grayson Island.
我不想住在格雷森小岛
I mean, I want you.
我当然想要你
I do. I love you. I want you forever.
真的 我爱你 我一辈子都想要你
But you know me.
但你懂我的
I have way too much love to give.
我有无数的爱想要给予
You couldn't handle all that love.
你肯定承受不住这么多爱
That's stupid. Really?
怎么可能 你不信
All the love that I give everyone
我把给大家的爱都集中到你这
directed at you 24/7.
无时无刻地给予你爱
Yeah, that would not be good.
这确实会承受不住呢
Grayson, the most important thing to me
格雷森 对我来说我这辈子
in my life are the people in it.
最重要的就是有大家的陪伴
It's everything to me.
这对我来说就是一切
And now they're gone.
可现在他们都走了
Yeah, you know, I actually miss them, too.
是啊 其实我也很想他们
You know, I spent my entire life building these walls around myself,
我这一辈子都在筑造心墙围住自己
But then my wife, Jules, she broke those walls down.
可我的妻子茱尔斯敲开了心墙
I love Jules so much.
我真的很爱茱尔斯
My life didn't really start until after I met her.
直到我遇到了她 我的人生才有了色彩
Why are you talking about me like I'm dead?
怎么感觉你说这话好像我已经死了一样
Well, isn't that what you wanted as a birthday present?
你不是就想要这样的一份生日礼物吗
To go to your own funeral and hear
来到你自己的葬礼现场
all the amazing things people had to say about you?
听人们诉说那些与你有关的事
Well, you've always taken the time to make me feel special.
你总是能让我感觉自己是特别的
I don't know, you're just...
不知道怎么说 你...
You're the best mom I could ever ask for.
你是这世上最好的母亲
You always made me feel included.
你总是让我觉得我被人关怀着
Oh, sweetheart, you're such a great daughter.
亲爱的 你真是个好女儿
You made me a better man.
你让我成为了更好的男人
You changed my life, Jules.
你改变了我的人生 茱尔斯
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
I don't understand.
我没懂
And what's this about worst birthday ever?
哪来的最糟糕的生日这一说呀
I mean, your birthday doesn't officially start 11:48 P.M.,
你的生日正式应该从11点48分开始
which it happens to be right now.
也就是现在才刚刚开始
Hey, Tom, hit it.
汤姆 开始吧
You didn't leave?
你们都没有走吗
There's nothing wrong with Stan's school.
斯坦的学校其实根本没问题
She'd never let me move.
她肯定不会让我搬走的
Who's gonna invest
有哪个二缺会
in a broken-down ambulance that serves wine?
给一辆卖♥♥红酒的报废救护车投资
Oh, come on, babe, you know it's true.
得了吧 宝贝 你自己心里清楚
Junebug, we don't have a cousin named Pootie.
小茱虫 我们根本没有叫普迪的堂哥
No one does.
谁会起这名字
So, you just stripped me of everything,
所以你们剥夺了我的一切
just so you would have the excuse
就为了能让你们有借口
to tell me how you feel about me?!
告诉我你们对我的感受吗
Happy birthday, Jules.
生日快乐 茱尔斯
This is the best present!
这是最棒的生日礼物
And one more thing.
还有件事
Your dad and I lent Trav and Laurie enough money
我和你♥爸♥借给小崔和劳里钱
to put a down payment on a house.
够他们付一套房♥子的首♥付♥
They move in next week.
他们下周就搬过来
Right there.
就住那
Welcome to the island!
欢迎来到我的小岛
This is the best birthday ever!
这是我过得最棒的生日
You know, all of us here drinking wine,
我们所有人在这喝着红酒
I'm having the weirdest deja view.
让我有了最奇怪的鸡屎感
Oh, it's deja vu.
是即视感
It's French. It's stupid.
是法语 这念法太蠢了
If you feel like you've seen something before,
就感觉这场景以前见到过
it should be deja view.
这就应该是鸡屎感了吧
Here it comes. Change approved.
原来如此 赞同你的新词
Do you guys ever wonder if this is what
你们有没有想过我们
we'll be doing for the rest of our lives?
下半辈子都要一直这样了
I mean, we're all adults,
我们都是成年人了
so the odds are, not that much is gonna change.
所以很可能之后的人生就将一沉不变了
We're gonna probably do this for the rest of our years,
说不定我们后半辈子都要一直这样
just drinking wine and hanging out, doing nothing.
喝着红酒 聚在一起 啥事都不干
We are so lucky.
我们真是太幸运了
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表