剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Your jock boyfriends are all in love with each other.
你的运动健将男友们相爱了
Ellie, I am trying to focus on my job.
艾莉 我在努力专心工作
Me, too. You think this dumb prom's
我也是 你以为这个愚蠢的舞会
gonna mock itself?
有自嘲的能力吗
Prom is not dumb!
舞会一点也不蠢
It's a beautiful night of magic and wonder.
这是充满魔幻和奇迹的美丽夜晚
And sometimes, a poor kid's life is destroyed forever.
有时 某个可怜孩子的一生会毁于一旦
But that won't happen here.
但不会发生在这里
Oh, no! Not on my watch!
不 在我的监视下决不能发生
It sounds like you're working through some stuff.
听起来你想起了什么不堪回首的往事
I'm gonna leave you to it.
你自己慢慢回想吧
And I gotta get back to my thang.
我要继续了
Hey, bet you 5 bucks that 5 years from now,
跟你赌5块钱 五年以后
that condom will still be in your pocket.
那个套套还会留在你的口袋里
You get it. He's not gonna ever use it.
听懂吗 他永远不会用上的
It's not that heavy.
没有那么沉
Do I need to make fun of "Star Wars" or something
需要我开个《星球大战》的玩笑什么的
to summon your angry nerd strength?
来召唤出你内心的愤怒书呆子能量吗
I'm fine.
我没事
And anyone who makes fun of "Star Wars"
任何取笑《星球大战》的人
is just revealing their own cinematic ignorance.
都是在暴露自己电影鉴赏能力的欠缺
Nerd speak.
书呆子发话了
I don't remember having that in my storeroom.
我不记得我的储藏室里有两个小鲜肉
Yo, guys. What's going on?
两位 干什么呢
Why aren't you out at the party?
怎么不去外面加入派对
The thing is... We're in a weird situation.
是这样 我们的处境有些尴尬
I get it, fellas.
我懂 伙计
It's okay. I mean, look, you're 17.
没事的 听我说 你们17岁
Life's crazy right now,
生活很疯狂
and the one thing you can really count on is your best friend.
唯一指得上的就是你最好的哥们
It's natural to kiss a little.
亲亲嘴什么的很正常
You know, just see if it feel all right.
亲亲看感觉如何
Dude!
大哥
We're not gay. We didn't kiss.
我们不是同性恋 我们没亲嘴
I did not kiss my best friend in high school either.
我高中时也没亲过我的好哥们
At all. Ever.
从没亲过
We are always pulling back a strange new layer on you,
你总是有不为人知的一面
aren't we?
是吧
This is just the greatest night! Isn't it, Laurie?
这简直是最棒的一晚 是不是 劳里
How long have we been holding hands?
我们牵着手有多久了
Huh. Wasn't that fun?
是不是很有趣
Why don't you go spend some time with your friends now?
去和你的朋友们玩吧
These kids are so happy.
这些孩子们玩得真开心
They even gave me a nickname --
他们甚至给我起了个外号♥
"That lady who saved prom."
"舞会救星"
I even made a love connection.
我还做了次红娘
I found a lonely guy
我发现了一个孤单的男孩
and a lonely girl,
和一个孤单的女孩
I put 'em together... And now they're dancing.
我把他们凑到一起 现在他们在跳舞呢
It's a weird dance.
跳得很奇怪
It's like they're trying to smother a fire
好像他们在扑灭彼此胯部
between their crotch.
燃气的火焰似的
So what have you been doing since I lost you?
和我分开后你都干什么了
Gettin' crazy?
玩得疯吗
Yeah. No, I mean, I was.
是啊 不 我本来挺嗨的
But then I remembered that I left my purse over here
但之后我想起我把包包落在这了
so I came to find it.
于是过来找
That's the end of the story.
就是这样了
Hey, it's early. Let's go have some fun.
还很早呢 我们去找点乐子
Go without me because I need to catch my breath
你先去吧 我需要休息一下
after all the... purse excitement.
刚刚找包包太刺♥激♥了
No way! We're a team!
不行 我们是一个团队
Also, you may have to rescue me
而且我没准需要你搭救
in case anyone pulls me into a dance circle.
如果有人把我拉进舞圈
That is my biggest fear.
那是我最大的恐惧
Well, that and... clowns.
那个 还有...小丑
What about a dance circle made up of clowns?
要是一个满是小丑的舞圈呢
It's going down.
就这么办
11:00 sharp,
11点整
we shank the dork.
我们去扒那个呆子的裤子
Who -- who said that?!
是谁 谁说的
No. Oh, please, no.
不 拜托 不要
So what's going on?
怎么回事
All right, so there's this girl here tonight
今晚舞会上有个美女
that I really like. Same with me.
我很喜欢 我也是
Oh, that's great! Perfect wingman situation.
那很棒啊 完美的合伙约炮情形
Two bros, two babes --
两个兄弟 两个美女
Yeah, it's the same girl.
是同一个女孩
Ohh, that is less great.
这有点不太好了
Her name's Kim. She's new at our school.
她叫金 是新转来的学生
I'm really into her, so I asked Pete to go talk to her
我很喜欢她 于是我让彼得去跟她搭讪
and find out her situation. So I did.
打探一下她是否单身 所以我去了
I went up and asked her if she had a boyfriend,
我走过去问她有没有男朋友
and she said, "I do now,"
她说"现在有了"
And then she winked at me.
然后冲我抛了个媚眼
Traitor! I didn't mean for it to happen.
叛徒 我没想到会这样
Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys.
淡定 两位
No need to let a girl get in between two best friends,
不要让一个女人毁了兄弟情谊
especially when there's an obvious answer.
尤其是现在情况很明显
Very obvious.
非常明显
This one goes to Pete. Adam.
这个美女应该归彼得 亚当
No, dude,that is Adam.
不 哥们 那个是亚当
Dude,that is Pete.
哥们 那是彼得
Can you give us a sec?
可以稍等我们一下吗
Live it up, football jocks!
好好享受吧 橄榄球队员们
It's all downhill from here.
从今以后日子会越来越难过的
It's going down! I just heard!
要发生了 我刚刚听到了
Here, tonight! It's going down!
就在这里 今晚 要发生了
Nice dress. Did your mom make it?
裙子挺好看 你妈妈做的吗
Listen to me, damn it!
听我说 该死
I didn't see them, but I heard their plan.
我没看到他们 但听到他们的计划了
"11:00 sharp, we shank the dork."
11点整 去扒了那呆子的裤子
Ellie, some poor kid's getting pantsed!
艾莉 有个可怜的孩子要被扒裤子了
No, this can't be happening.
不 不能让这种事发生
Not now! Not again!
现在不行 悲剧不能重演
Boo, you got your crazy face on.
老公 你的疯狂表情又出现了
A-are you all right?
你还好吗
1987. Senior prom.
那是1987年 高中舞会
I was so excited.
我很激动
I had a cool tux, a hot date,
穿着酷酷的晚礼服 挽着美女舞伴
and a plan to help my best pal Bucky Martin
计划着帮我的好兄弟巴奇·马丁
score a dance with the girl of his dreams.
约他的女神跳舞
Bucky Martin? Sounds like a stud.
巴奇·马丁 听起来是个猛♥男♥
He actually wasn't. Stop it.
实际上不是 住嘴
But I knew he could be,
但我知道他可以成为猛♥男♥
if he -- if he just believed.
只要 只要他相信自己
And then when I saw Cindy Lee
然后 当我看到辛迪·李
standing alone at the punch bowl,
独自一人站在大酒杯旁时
I grabbed him by the lapels, I said,
我抓住我兄弟的领子 对他说
"This is it. Your time. Bucky time.
机会来了 属于你的时刻 巴奇时刻到了
Go get her."
去约她吧
He looked so cool walking over to her.
他朝她走过去 样子很酷
So brave.
很勇敢
She looked up and saw him and smiled.
她抬起眼看到他 露出了微笑
They were so fast.
他们动作如此迅猛
Jocks always are.
运动员的动作都很快
It was a half a second before Bucky's pants hit the ground.
一眨眼时间巴奇的裤子就被扒到地上
He just froze...
他当时就愣住了
standing there
傻站在那
in his little white undies.
露出他那白色小内♥裤♥
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表