剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Harrison Ford is so cool.
哈里森·福特太酷了
My patient says he's great, every bit as laid back
我的病人说他很好 就像唐·钱德勒
as Don Cheadle or Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
和朱莉娅·路易斯一样嗨皮
What? What?
什么 咋了
You just said that Harrison Ford is --
你刚说哈里森·福特是...
Why would I have a celebrity patient?
我怎么可能有名人病人
You sound like an idiot. Excuse me.
别傻了 我撤了
You got a secret, Gazelian?
你掩饰什么呢 盖茨里安
Secret? Me? Tom?
我吗 怎么可能
Andy, glass.
安迪 酒杯
I'm the on-call doctor for a secret celebrity
我给一位神秘名流看病
who has a vacation home two miles outside of Gulfhaven.
他有个度假屋 离避风湾两英里
Interesting.
有意思
Okay, guys, I need everyone to be on their best behavior
好了 大伙儿一会儿都给我好好表现
when my dad gets here with his girlfriend.
我爸和他女友马上就来了
Oh, that's them.
他们到了
Okay, let's make this a great night.
今晚可千万不能出岔子
I really think my dad's in love with Diane.
我爸和戴安估计是真爱
Hi, everybody.
大家好啊
This is Betty.
这位是贝蒂
It's so nice to meet you, Di Betty.
很高兴认识你 戴... 贝蒂
Di-Betty, I mean, diabetes...
戴贝蒂 我是说 糖尿病[音似]
which I hope you don't have. I-I made pie.
希望你没糖尿病 我做了馅饼
Well, no, I don't.
放心 我没糖尿病
So, come on in, everybody.
大家都进屋吧
Let's, uh, let's go have fun.
玩一玩 嗨一嗨
I'm already having fun.
我已经嗨了
This is great.
这简直太棒
I can't believe this!
我简直不敢信
Dad is two-timing Diane with that linky-link.
爸为了那个细长条跟戴安劈腿啦
What's a linkylink? I don't know.
什么细长条 我乱说的
I'm too angry to think of words.
愤怒到语无伦次
Just calm down, okay?
淡定 好吗
Maybe Chick was dating Diane two weeks ago
可能奇克和戴安两个礼拜前好过
and then they broke up,
他们现在分手了呗
and he just met Betty in the last few days.
结果前几天他遇见了贝蒂
Hey, Chick, um...
奇克...
So, how long you been, uh, seeing Betty?
你跟贝蒂好多久了
Six very exciting weeks.
六个星期 特别带感
Did you see that?
看见没 我接住了
Diane does not deserve this.
真是委屈戴安了
So, nobody saw that.
好吧 没人看到
Jules, I think Diane is great, too, okay?
茱尔斯 我也觉得戴安不错
And I do not like what Chick is doing.
奇克这样也确实不厚道
But let's just keep a lid on it, get through the night,
但我们得先忍♥忍♥ 过了今晚
and then, tomorrow, you can deal with Chick any way you like.
等明天 你再收拾奇克
It's so fustigating!
真丧痛
Another made-up word.
又一个自造词
Maybe! I'm mad!
造就造 我气着呢
Seriously?
咋又没人看见
So, Tom.
汤姆啊
This mystery celebrity patient...
你的神秘名流病人...
It's actually no big deal. I knew it.
其实没啥啦 我就知道
It's some washed-up athlete
肯定是什么过气的运动员啊
or the guy that owns Papa John's.
棒约翰的小老板啊
It's a huge star. I'm talk--
人家是个巨星 我给你说...
Never mind. Hold on.
没啥 等等
If you say Emma Stone, I'm gonna die!
不会是艾玛·斯通吧 人家的小心脏呦
Anyone legit would have made him sign a contract
人家肯定会让他签保密协议
prohibiting him from telling us who it is.
他不能告诉我们是谁
Exactly. Thank you.
没错 谢谢了
But it would not prohibit him
但要是我们猜
from answering yes or no if we guess.
你回答是或不是 就行了吧
The thing is, I --
其实呢 我...
How are you doing that?!
你干嘛啊
Here's my offer.
这样吧
We ask you 10 yes or no questions,
我们问你十个问题
you answer truthfully, and we have one guess.
你老实回答是或不是 我们只猜一次
Sorry, I can't. Here's my second offer.
抱歉 不行 那这样呢
I go into your house
我到你们家
and burn every wig and fur coat that you own.
把你的假发和皮草烧光
Oh, yes. I know about that.
没错 我知道你把它们藏哪儿
Emma stone! Is it Emma Stone?!
艾玛·斯通 是不是她
You have to ask yes or no questions.
要一步步缩小范围
You can't just blurt out random names.
别随便乱猜
Tom, is your patient a man patient
汤姆 你的病人是男的
or a woman patient?
还是女的
Yes.
是
You -- aah!
你啊...
I asked around.
我打听了
Cupcake girl comes here every day at sunset.
蛋糕女孩每天傍晚都会来这儿
So, we just keep watch till her cart
我们就等着她推车过来
comes around that corner, then jump out like, "Freeze!"
然后突然袭击 跟她说"不许动"
"Drop the cupcakes!"
"把蛋糕放下"
"I said drop the cupcakes!"
"听见没 放下"
Wow, okay.
别激动哈
Calm down.
淡定
You are really into this.
你也太入戏了
Well, I used to want to be a cop.
我以前挺想当警♥察♥的
But they don't make police helmets that fit my head.
但头太大戴不上警盔
This is all really fancy.
这也太梦幻了
I mean, champagne and flowers and chocolates.
又是香槟 又是花儿 还有巧克力
It's our first stakeout.
这是我们第一次盯梢
I wanted it to be special for you.
我想搞得特别点嘛
I mean, it's special for me because I'm with you.
而且有你陪着我 今天就是特别的
And, I don't know, I just wanted to make it a memorable night.
我想让今晚成为难忘的一夜
O-m-gagement.
意图太明显
So, we know it's a man
我们只知道是个男的
Who has acted in movies and does not know karate.
演过电影 不会空手道
Karate acting and non-karate acting
会不会空手道
are two different worlds.
可是个超明确的线索
Now we know which one to focus on.
我们知道该往哪个方向猜啦
I saw her behind me in the grocery line.
我们在杂货店认识的 她就排在我后面结账
And she was just so darn pretty, I had to introduce myself.
她太美了 让人情不自禁
He was so sweet.
他超贴心的
You know, when Travis was in third grade,
崔维斯上三年级的时候
he got caught copying a friend's homework.
他被老师抓到抄别人作业
And I told him, "Cheating is wrong."
我跟他说"作弊[劈腿]是错的"
"It's bad to cheat."
"大错特错"
"So, don't cheat because cheating is bad."
"别作弊[劈腿] 作弊[劈腿]不对"
Okay. Um, also a great story.
好吧 这是个精彩的故事
Thank you, Jules.
谢谢你的分享 茱尔斯
So, to clarify, cheating is good?
也就是说"作弊[劈腿]是好的"吗
No, I think we've established it's bad.
啥啊 我们刚说了是错的
Very bad. I was a schoolteacher,
大错特错 我以前在学校当老师
and I once caught a student cheating.
有次抓到一个学生作弊
Son of a bitch. Jules!
妈的 茱尔斯
Dad. Cheating.
爸 作弊
Bad.
是错的
Ellie? Uh, anybody want some rolls?
艾莉 有人要面包卷吗
Yeah, I'll take one.
给我来一个
Oh, look you asked for one roll and you got two.
不是要一个么 咋拿俩
I can handle two. That's disgusting.
我吃得下俩 真恶心
No, it's not. It's bread.
恶心啥 这是面包啊
Not if he's having sex with it.
吃面包和做人一样 不能多吃多占
I'm confused. It's not your fault.
我晕了 其实不怪你
I-I-I'm sorry. I forgot to turn off my ringer.
抱歉 我忘调静音了
Well, let's see who's calling Mr. Popular.
看看是谁给万人迷打电♥话♥呢
Hi, this is Chick's phone.
你好 这是奇克的手♥机♥
Yeah, I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表