剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You handled a dull morning shift.
你们顾好了顾客稀少的早班
That's easy.
这个班最简单
Night is where it really gets cray.
晚班才是最疯疯的时候
Andy, what are you doing?
安迪 你在干嘛
Fell off my stool! Too sad to get up!
从凳子上摔下来 难过得爬不起来
Aw, it makes me want to cry.
让我都想哭了
Me too. But for other reasons.
我也想 但原因不同
Bobby!
鲍比
All right, someone needs to take care of that.
够了 总得有人料理一下
Someone other than me.
除我之外的人
You know, you could help Andy now.
你现在可以去帮助安迪了
You could take the whole weekend,
整个周末都不你管了
and Ellie and I can watch the bar.
酒吧有我和艾莉就够了
The weekend?! Now you're being cray.
整个周末 你俩在说疯疯话
Stop saying "Cray"!
不要再说"疯疯"了
Now, look, if we handle the bar
你看 如果我们来照看酒吧
and you help Andy,
你去帮助安迪
Then everybody wins.
完全是共赢
Okay. Fine.
好吧 可以
But as soon as there's any trouble,
但一旦出现任何问题
you have to call me to come back and fix it
你们必须打电♥话♥给我 让我来解决
and to do my "Ha ha, I was right" Dance.
再给你们跳一段"哈哈 我说对了吧"舞
Ha ha. I was right. Ha ha. I was right.
哈哈 我说对了吧 哈哈 我说对了吧
Ha ha whoo ha ha.
哈哈呜哈哈
Come on, Andy. Let's go.
走吧 安迪 我们撤
Bobby used to drive me this way.
鲍比原来也是这么拖我的
This bar is ours.
酒吧听我们的了
Oh, we kicked total ass at the bar last night.
昨天晚上我们完爆酒吧
We made people so happy.
给多少人带来了欢乐
Right, but that may have been the alcohol.
没错 但也可能是因为酒精
Yeah. And we gave it to them.
对 酒精也是我们带来的
We did.
那倒是
What?
怎么啦
We just opened the door and walked in without using keys.
我们刚刚推门就进 压根没用钥匙
Didn't you lock up?! Didn't you lock up?!
不是你锁门吗 不是你锁门吗
Wait. I'm sure everything's okay.
等等 肯定没事的
I mean, it's a safe town, right?
这镇子多安全啊 是吧
Um, well, that depends.
那要看我们离开时
Was the register wide open and completely empty when we left?
收银机是不是空空如也大开着
Then we've been robbed!
那我们就是被打劫啦
Dun-dun-duuuun!
铛 铛 铛
I don't know why I did that. Sorry.
我也不知道为什么 抱歉
Okay, I thought it ove
我回想了一下
and I've come to the conclusion that we were robbed.
得到了最终的结论 我们被打劫了
I thought we established that already.
这不是早就定好了吗
All right, I guess we're gonna have to call the police.
好吧 看来我们不得不报♥警♥了
But if we call the police, then Grayson's gonna know
但我们一旦报♥警♥ 那格雷森就知道
that we screwed up.
我们搞砸了
He's gonna find out anyway.
反正他早晚会知道
Ugh, we're never gonna hear the end of it.
以后只能听他没完没了的念叨了
But he knows how much cash we made last night.
但他已经知道我们昨天赚了多少钱了
Oh, he's gonna be so obnoxious!
他肯定会超招人烦的
I got to go.
我走了
Okay, wait. Let's think.
等等 再想一想
We're out 3 grand.
我们少了三千元
What if we paid it back ourselves?
要是我们自己补上呢
That's a great idea.
好主意
You know, I've got, uh, $8.
你看我这有 8元
And I have... Let's see.
我这有... 看看
$2. Oh, and a giant pearl!
2元 还有一颗大珍珠
That's a mento.
那是糖
Oh. No.
不能吃
Okay, what are we gonna do?
好吧 那我们怎么办
What if we made 3 grand in cash all under the table
不然我们悄悄地赚出这三千元
and say it's from last night? Yeah? How?
然后说是昨晚的钱 怎么赚
Can I get a beer?
给我一瓶啤酒
Sure thing.
当然可以
5 bucks, one warm beer.
5元 热啤酒
Can I have a cold beer?
能给我换瓶冰的吗
Sure.
可以
8 bucks. Refrigeration fee.
8元 冷冻费
I get it.
我懂了
We're gonna nickel-and-dime these suckers to death!
我们要一分一毫的榨干这群笨蛋
No, no, not you. Different suckers.
不不不不是说你 别的笨蛋
Is he supposed to have that dry skin on his head?
他头上的皮肤本来应该是干的吗
It's...scaly.
都...有麟了
It's lizardy.
怎么像蜥蜴一样
That's it. I'm checking google.
得了 我去问谷歌♥
Oh, my gosh. Type in "Scaly baby lizard head."
天 搜关键字"麟儿蜥蜴头"
Does he have restricted movement?
他有没有动作限制
He's in a swaddle, but yes! Yes!
虽然还在襁褓里 但是没错 有
Oh, man!
天啊
I think he's got hereditary equine regional dermal asthenia.
他好像得了马遗传性局部皮薄弱症
Okay, I'm calling Jules.
好 我要给茱尔斯打电♥话♥
No! Wait, wait.
不行 等等
I'm on a veterinary site.
我看的是兽医网站
It's a horse disease.
这是马的病
Aah! What?! What was that?
咋了 刚刚什么情况
He's throwing up air! What?
他吐空气了 什么
Oh, my god! What do we do? Let's just rock him back and forth.
老天爷啊 我们怎么办 前后摇动
I don't know, Grayson. This seems like a bad idea.
不知道啊 格雷森 感觉这不是个好主意
You lost a best friend.
你失去了最好的朋友
The obvious solution is to find a new one with...
显然最佳解决办法就是找个新的 通过...
The Bobby Cobb replacement challenge!
鲍比·科布替身选举大赛
With them?
从他们中选
You got Tom. He's...
你看有汤姆 他的...
And, uh, Jerry's here.
还有杰瑞也在
Can't believe you're making me try out.
不敢相信你们居然让我参加海选
This is demeaning.
太侮辱人了
Well, I'm psyched to be here, Grayson.
能来到这里我就很高兴了 格雷森
Oh, you're going down. Game on.
你绝对会被淘汰的 比赛开始
And, uh, who's that?
那又是谁
Name's Marty, and I like to party.
我叫马蒂 我爱趴体
Uh, found him in the plaza.
我在广场找到他的
It seemed weird to have a tryout with just two guys.
感觉海选只有两个人的话 不太像样
Bobby was always there with a shot of courage
鲍比总是适时的缺少一丝勇气
whenever Andy here needed some, okay?
只要当安迪想鼓励他时 懂吗
So show us your best...
给我们看看你的最佳...
Confidence dance!
自信舞
Well, after the bacon-grease fire burned down my R.V.,
在培根油引起的火灾烧毁我的旅行车以后
my six kids and I had to move into
我带着我的六个孩子只能搬到
this tiny, little motel room.
一个小小的汽车旅馆房♥间
Now, two of them are still small enough to sleep in the dresser,
有两个孩子够小 抽屉里都能装下
so, you know, we make it work.
所以 只能凑合了
Bless you.
好人平安
Bobby could charm anyone.
鲍比可以让任何人都喜欢
Tom, make friends with the next person who comes by.
汤姆 去和第一个经过的人交朋友
Hey, there!
你好
Uh, my name is, uh, Tom.
我的名字是那个 汤姆
Aah! No! Wait!
不要 停
Hot lava! Aah!
熔岩
Uh, ma'am, I think I gave you a $20.
女士 我给你的是20
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我撒谎了吗
Penny can!
扔硬币 罐
Pen-neeeee can!
扔 硬币罐
Marty, uh, toss your pennies.
马蒂该你扔硬币了
Oh, I didn't get any pennies.
我没有硬币啊
Sure you did. I gave you a big, giant handful.
你肯定有 我刚刚给了你一大把
No.
没有
No, no, no. I don't think so.
没有没有 我没有
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表