剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
and tuna tartare so totes tight
这里的吞拿鱼鞑靼
it'll make your face melt.
酥到可以融化你的脸
Walk-up rezzie to this restie? Sha.
不预订就想来 想得美
Right. So, um...
好吧 那...
What?
什么
Totes... booked.
订满了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You. Ugh.
又是你
"N" Plus "O," "K"?
办不到 懂吗
Okay, I'm pretty sure you're using words.
好 我确定你说的是人话
They're just not words I know,
只是不是我能听懂的人话
so I brought a translator.
所以我找来个翻译
Hey, chestie bestie. No tabes for my girl?
大胸闺蜜 不能给我姐们找个座位吗
Your girl's trippin'.
你姐们办事太不讲究
No walk-up rezzies at chez to the fray.
这里没有预订就别想进
Def? Snagging tabes is supes hard.
真滴吗 临时找座位很难的
How supes? Totes supes.
有多难 超难的
Totes supes? Real?
超难的 真滴吗
Real. Walk-ups are imposs.
真滴 没有预订不可能
Feel.
我懂
What if lady peeps and her sugar "D"
要是我姐们和她男人
grabbed a high-top bar-sides?
坐吧台边的高脚凳呢
Swingsies for a chestie bestie?
帮你的大胸闺蜜一个忙吧
I can maybe swingsies bar-sides.
我也许可以在吧台边安排个座位
Ray owes me a fave 'cause
雷欠我一个人情
I used to let him motor-b my speed bags.
我曾让他用我的"速度球"开机车
Use 'em if you got 'em.
有优势就要利用起来
Def throw a bro a motor-b and grab a fave.
绝对应该让帅哥享用一下 捞个人情
Totes.
必须的
I can hook a bar slice at ocho,
我可以在吧台边订个八点的位
but ocho on the nizzy on the dot.
但是八点整 一秒都不能晚
Sharp ocho on the dot, real.
八点整整的 没问题
Feel. Love.
好哒 爱你哟
What the hell just happened?
发生了什么
Um, it's a tabes for two at 8:00.
给你订上了八点的两人位
Okay, I got to hurry. Um, wow.
好的 我得抓紧了
Your Laurie is getting scary good.
你学劳里学得简直出神入化了
I'm in her head.
我已经侵入她的大脑了
There's tons of room.
里面空空如也宽敞的很
You're the best.
你最棒了
Fact-- I'm a supes bestie.
看 我是个多么好的闺蜜
Wait. Why am I thinking in Laurie?
慢着 怎么我自言自语也是劳里的语气
OMG-string. My brain is stuck.
天天天天呐 我的大脑卡住了
My brain is totes stuck.
我的大脑完全被卡住了
Bums.
真糟糕
Jerry down. Suit still on.
杰瑞退下了 套装还没脱下来
Please, I have to pee so badly!
拜托 我好想尿尿
Think!
想想办法
Yeah, all right.
好耶 干杯
All right. One, two...
好的 一 二
Three!
三
I think it's working! I hear tearing!
我觉得管用了 我听到撕裂的声音了
It's not the suit! It's me.
那不是衣服发出的声音 是我
Ooh, was that a pop?
是弄开了吗
That thing's on you like a bear trap.
那东西像捕熊器一样把你抓牢了
Is there at least a zipper so you can use the bathroom?
连个方便上厕所的拉链都没有吗
I don't have to go anymore. What?
我不需要去厕所了 什么
What? Nothing. Shut up.
什么 没什么 闭嘴
Travis, I have to get out of this suit
崔维斯 我得脱掉这套服装
before my dinner at 8:00.
我八点要去参加晚宴
It's with really important clients!
是和非常重要的客户一起
It's already 5:30!
现在已经五点半了
Yeah, that watch might be slightly off
是啊 那块表可能有点慢了
since it's a sticker.
因为它只是张贴画
It's 7:45.
现在已经7:45了
7:45?! They're gonna be there any minute!
7:45了 他们随时可能会到
I'm screwed!
完蛋了
Where you going?
你去哪里
To dinner... and beyond!
飞向晚宴
Why are you still outside?
你怎么还在外面
It's my new spot,
这是我的新据点
right here next to the bug zapper.
就在捕蚊灯旁边
And why is Bonnie hard-core spooning your sweats?
为什么邦妮抱着你的裤子不放
She must've gotten into the laundry when I wasn't looking.
她一定是趁我没注意去了我们的洗衣房♥
Well, I've never felt bad for
我从没为一条运动裤
a pair of sweatpants before, but that is assault.
感到如此难堪 但这简直是性骚扰
Get this-- we got a table.
听着 我们订到座位了
Our dinner's back on. How?!
晚餐计划又恢复了 怎么办到的
Ellie's friend called in a fave
艾莉的朋友帮我们订到的
'cause Ray motor-b'd her speed bags.
因为雷曾经用她的速度球开机车
I don't know what that means,
我不知道那是什么意思
but we got a table!
但我们订到位啦
Is Tom here?
汤姆在吗
Will he still watch the baby when Laurie's done feeding him?
他还能照看宝宝吗 等劳里给他喂完奶
Yeah, he just ran home for a second.
可以 他只是回家一趟
Great.
太好了
Let's do this!
我们出发吧
Hey, what is a motor-b?
到底"开机车"是什么意思
I'll show you later.
我晚点给你示范
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
I mean, I thought the night
你撞上邦妮时
was ruined when you hit Bonnie.
我以为我们今晚的计划泡汤了
When I hit Bonnie?
我撞上邦妮时
We were both in the car.
我们两个当时都在车上
We hit Bonnie.
是我们撞上了邦妮
"We"?
"我们"
Okay, okay, who cares?
好吧好吧 谁在乎呢
Oh, can you focus on the road?
你看着点路好吗
I'm focusing. I know how to drive.
我看着呢 我知道怎么开车
Uh, I-I'm okay, uh, but could you stop the car?
我没事 但你能把车停下来吗
I'm hitting the brake as hard I can!
我已经很用力地在踩刹车了
No, I think that's the gas.
不 我觉得你踩的是油门
We seem to be going faster.
速度好像越来越快了
Jules, stop!
茱尔斯 停车
Oh! There it is!
踩对了
We did it again.
我们又撞人了
Thanks for the lift, Grayson.
谢谢你背我回来 格雷森
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I've sustained lots of serious injuries
我高中踢球那段时间
during my high-school football days.
就常常受很严重的伤
You played football? What position?
你还踢过球 踢哪个位置
Sousaphone.
低音喇叭[打酱油位置]
Good news. The damage to the car isn't too bad.
好消息 车子损伤不是特别严重
What? It isn't.
怎么了 是不严重啊
Whew! Well, that was a doozy of a breast sesh.
刚才简直把我累到乳酸
Baby Bobby just tapped out my mammies.
鲍比宝宝简直要吸干我
Sounds like a busy day at the "breastaurant".
看来免费乳饮店今天也很忙啊
Yeah, I don't even think this bra fits anymore.
我觉得我的胸罩现在都罩不住胸了
All right.
好了
Listen, I guess it's time for me to go let Travis hit this.
我觉得是时候让崔维斯来"店"内享用了
Well, I guess I'll take off.
我也先走了
Oh, wait. Where you going?
等等 你要去哪
Work. I just wanted one night for us, Jules--
工作 我只想和你独处一晚 茱尔斯
Just one night. We couldn't even get that.
一晚就好 我们连这都做不到
Jules is really sexy when she's sad. Mm.
茱尔斯伤心的时候可真性感
You are one odd-ass duck, Bonnie.
你可真是个奇怪的小鸭 邦妮
Clear the way!
让一让
Iconic animated superhero coming through!
标志性动画英雄过来了
Good day, citizen.
祝您愉快 小市民
Running out of time! Must get to restaurant!
要来不及啦 必须到饭店
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表