剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Can he do that?
他能吗
It's not in the rule book.
规则上没说
Charge!
冲啊
Jelly, I'm so sorry I ruined your beautiful names.
软蛋 很抱歉我毁了你美丽的名字
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也很难过
I guess it's back to my list.
继续来看我的清单吧
Will you please tell me if any of these work?
帮我看看其余的还能不能用
Sure. Are they for a boy or a girl?
好啊 是男孩名或者女孩名吗
Yes. Okay. Apricot. Aqua.
是啊 好了 杏子 阿卡
Boodle. Blitz.
布德尔 闪电
Calico, Coleco, Cottage, Ccourage.
印花布 科尔柯 村舍 勇气
Dobie, Doctor, Faddle, Fig.
多比 博士 无聊 无花果
Doctor Faddlefig?
无聊博士
Oh, that's actually three names.
那其实是三个名字
Oh. Anything?
怎么样
Let's keep going. Okay.
咱在接着看看 好
Habit, Haha, Health,
习惯 哈哈 康康
Midori, Patella, Pea --
美岛 帕泰拉 豆豆[撒尿与豌豆同音]
The vegetable, not the verb, obviously.
显然是指植物不是某种行为
Obviously.
肯定的嘛
Pico, Pinko, Pin-wah.
毕可 毕高 毕奴娃
Pinot?
毕诺
Pinot. Is that how you say that?
毕诺 原来是这么念的
Yeah. Pinot. I like it.
是啊 毕诺 我喜欢
I like it even better.
比之前更喜欢了
Poi, Robo, Rockford, Shoe.
波维 罗博 罗克福德 鞋
Tack, Tao, Toy.
塔克 桃 托伊
Tug. Ugga --
塔科 乌加
Hey. I just get so mad at the service in here,
这里的信♥号♥♥简直太差劲了
I want to strangle my phone.
正想掐死这手♥机♥呢
Wh-- aah! Laurie!
劳里
I knew it!
我就知道
You were behind this.
就是你搞的鬼
You told Ellie to kill my baby names!
你告诉艾莉毁掉我起的孩子名的
No! Just the bad ones!
没有 就只毁掉那些很差劲的
So, all of them.
也就是所有的名字
Wait, Laurie. Where are you going?
等等 劳里 你去哪
You, sir, are toast!
你 先生 要完蛋了
Ellie, please write "Toast" on my baby-name list.
艾莉 将"完蛋"加到我的孩子起名列表上
That's one of the stronger choices.
这是目前最有力的竞争者之一
Andy, this job is a huge opportunity for Bobby.
安迪 这工作对鲍比来说是个大机会
You know we have to talk about this.
你知道我们得仔细谈谈
Oh, you can't talk because your mouth
你不能说话 因为你嘴里
is full of the gummy bears I brought? Okay.
都是我买♥♥的小熊软糖吗 好吧
Well, I didn't bring any gummy bears.
我可没带来什么小熊软糖
Look, I know it's best for us if Bobby stays here forever.
我知道鲍比永远留在这对我们都好
But what's best for him?
但是对他好吗
Just remember, there's no "I"...in BFF.
记住 最佳好友里没有我字
Today was awesome!
今天太棒了
Right, T?
对吧 T
I pity the fool who's missing this.
我为错过这些的人感到可悲
Later on, we're gonna go into town
等一会我们会进城
and try to explain to kids who Mr. T is.
试着向孩子们介绍T先生
Ooh! Nice necklace, Ando.
项链不错 安迪
BFF, best friends forever.
永远的最佳好友
Also, beer farts flammable.
还代表喝酒放屁可燃
That little tidbit saved my life once.
这小知识曾救了我的命
Bobby, I can't help thinking --
鲍比 我不禁会想
I have that problem sometimes.
我有时候也有这问题
N-no. I'm -- I'm thinking...
不是 我在想
It's not always good to be comfortable,
舒适不一定总是好的
Not when it holds you back.
尤其是当你被拖累的时候
You know, so, maybe...
你知道 也许可以
Spit it out, man! What?
痛快说出来啊 老兄 怎么了
I think you should leave and take the job.
我觉得你应该离开并接受那份工作
No. No, no, no, no, no.
别别别别
Don't do sad puppy dog face!
别扮可怜小狗脸
It will kill me!
会要我命的
I have to go!
我得走了
That's the coolest sad exit I've ever seen.
那是我见过最酷的难过退场
Dad?!
爸爸
Dad, stop hiding!
爸爸 别藏了
I want to talk to you!
我想和你谈谈
That's why I'm hiding!
所以我才要躲起来
Aha! Freeze, dirtbag.
别动 老家伙
Looks like I've got a prisoner.
看起来我抓了个俘虏
Jules!
茱尔斯
Travis is trying to kill my baby names!
崔维斯想要毁了我起的孩子名
For the love of...
真是有够受的
Laurie! Laurie, can we talk about this?
劳里 劳里 我们能谈谈这事吗
Jules, tell your son to stop being such an ass!
茱尔斯 让你儿子别那么混♥蛋♥
Hey, mom, will you tell Laurie
妈妈 你能告诉劳里
that "Fancy" Is a terrible name?!
"花"是个糟糕的名字吗
Fancy?
花
Right?! Right?!
对吧 对吧
Trav, will you tell your mom that I am not a child?
小崔 你能告诉你妈我不是个孩子吗
Trav, will you tell my dad that he's acting like one?
小崔 你能告诉我爸他就像是个孩子吗
Okay, there are three new people here,
好吧 这里有三个新人
two of whom are women!
其中两个是女的
Could I please take off the dress now?
我能把这身衣服脱了吗
Shut up, Tom! Cram it, new guy!
闭嘴 汤姆 玩蛋去 新人
Jules Not now!
茱尔斯 现在没空
Okay, dress is coming off.
好吧 我要去脱衣服
I'm out of here. Jules!
我走了 茱尔斯
Dad! Mom!
爸爸 妈妈
Jules! Fine, you want my opinion?!
茱尔斯 行 你想听我的意见吗
Fancy is the stupidest name I've ever heard of in my entire life!
花是我这一生中听过最愚蠢的名字
Are you happy?!
你现在满足了吧
No! My water just broke.
不是 我的羊水破了
A lot of women can wet themselves
很多女人尿裤子后
and then mistakenly believe that their water's broken.
会错误的以为是羊水破了
That's not the case here. She's having a baby.
不是这情况 她要生了
Okay, who's got a phone?
好的 谁有电♥话♥
I left mine in my car, and it's parked over a mile away.
我的放在车上了 车停在一英里外
No phones allowed here.
这里不让带电♥话♥
Laurie smashed mine. I left mine at the bar!
劳里把我的砸坏了 我的留在吧台了
She's having a baby.
她要生了
We have no phone.
我们却没电♥话♥
The closest car is a mile away.
最近的车辆在一英里外
I'm sure a solution will present itself.
车到山前必有路
Always good to know a doctor.
有个医生朋友太重要了
Okay, Laurie. Let's get those legs open.
劳里 把她腿分开
Yikes.
搞毛啊
Jules, I don't want to have a battlefield baby.
茱尔斯 我不想在战场生小孩
Please!
拜托了
You're not going to.
放心 不会的
Jules, are you sure you know what you're doing?
茱尔斯 你真的心里有数吗
please.
拜托
That didn't really answer the question.
这叫什么答案
Okay, then.
好了
Dad, can we put an end to this fight for now?
爸 我们先别吵了好吗
Go get me a great-grandkid, J-bird.
去给我弄个乖外孙儿 小猪儿
Hyah!
驾
I got...
我有...
Okay. We need to get to a car
我们得弄辆车
so we can meet them at the hospital. Grandpa?
去医院跟她们会合 外公
I'm the fastest one here. I'll hurry back.
这里我跑得最快 我马上回来
All-state track three years in a row!
连续三年全省记录保持者
Hold on. Okay.
等等我 好吗
Sorry I ran off.
抱歉我逃了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表