剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I just...
只是...
I wanna be a great mom so bad that...
我实在太想当一个好妈妈了
I'm afraid I'm never gonna be able to have fun again.
我担心自己以后都玩不起来了
Of course you can.
你当然可以
Just because you have a kid
你有了孩子
doesn't mean you have to change who you are.
不代表你要改变自己啊
All you have to do is...
你需要...
Let's go dance. Yeah!
去跳舞 走
Trust your instincts. Mm.
相信自己的直觉
Laurie, you're a mom.
劳里 你是个母亲
And not just because you have a baby.
并不是因为你有了孩子
It's because of who you are
而是因为你就是你
and the love that you have in your heart.
也因为你心中的爱
I've seen the way you hold him.
我看过你抱他的样子
And even when you go out and you get a little crazy,
就算你出去玩的疯一点
the thing you're gonna be most excited about
最刺♥激♥你兴奋神经的依然是
is to get home and see your son.
回家看到孩子
All my mom ever wanted to do at the end of the night
我妈妈只想在夜晚结束的时候
was go to an airport hotel
去机场酒店
and see if any hair bands were staying there.
看看有没有发带忘在那
She once took her top off in a hot tub
有一次她在浴缸里裸着半身
and caused a fistfight between kip winger
引起了一个乐队的主唱
and the lead singer of quiet riot.
和另一个歌♥手打了起来
Please don't tell me that you --
请别告诉我你...
Pool sidein her purse.
在泳池边她的手袋里
If I close my eyes,
我现在闭上眼睛
I can still hear them arguing.
仿佛还能听到他们吵架的声音
My god, she was not a great mom.
天啊 她还真不是个好妈妈
It sounded like she had great boobs, though.
不过听起来她应该有对好胸
She did. Mm.
确实不错
But you're right, Jules.
但你说的对 茱尔斯
The end of tonight,
今晚结束的时候
the thing that I am most looking forward to
我最期盼的事情就是
is getting home and being with my baby.
可以回家陪我的孩子
I know.
我知道
Come here. Oh.
过来
Jules...
茱尔斯
Is this hug a display of affection
这个拥抱是你想表达感情
or are you just drinking wine?
还是你在偷喝红酒
'Splay of 'fection.
达感情
Adam is not lame.
亚当才不逊
He may not be tall and good-looking like Pete...
也许他没有彼得那么高大帅气...
Mm-hmm. You got that right.
你说的都对
But -- but he's deep, interesting, and he's tired
但他有深度有趣 也厌倦了那些肤浅的帅哥
of cool guy idiots acting like he's inferior.
表现的让他感觉低人一等
If Adam had a fair shot,
如果亚当有公平竞争的机会
Kim would've seen his substance
金会看到他的内涵
and known he's the better guy.
了解到他才更好
Oh, so Pete isn't smart and has no substance because he's cool?
所以彼得就不聪明也没内涵 就因为他帅
Well said. I agree. That is so unfair!
说的好 我同意 太不公平了
Cool guys can be deep, too.
帅哥也可以有深度的
You know, you cut them, they bleed.
刀子切了也会出血
And if you call them dumb, they hurt.
被说笨的时候也会难过
But then they put on a tank top, and everything's okay, so...
但他们一穿上低胸背心 一切就重归美好
Uncool guys do not have a monopoly over feelings.
非帅哥不能垄断伤感难过
Hey, where you guys going? Out to the party.
你们去哪儿 去派对
We settled the Kim thing on our own. We're good.
金的事我们自己解决了 已经谈好了
Also, this got weird when it became about the two of you.
还有 当你俩吵成了你们的矛盾时 有点怪
Later.
以后见
About us?
我们的矛盾
What are they talking about? No idea. They're weird.
他们说什么呢 不知道 他们真怪
Totally. Totally.
必须的 必须的
It's actually a nice little party.
其实这个派对还挺不错的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Pretty nice.
对 对 非常不错
Listen, Trav,
听着 小崔
I know we give each other a hard time,
我们虽然为难了彼此
but truth is,
但事实上
I don't really think you're a nerd.
我并不觉得你是书呆子
Well, thanks.
谢谢
Hey, and even though I may imply it or flat-out say it,
虽然我暗示或明示的说过
I don't think you're shallow or dumb.
但我不觉得你肤浅 也不觉得你笨
Thanks.
谢谢
You totally think I'm a nerd.
你绝对认为我是书呆子
Huge nerd.Huge.
呆到家的书呆子
And you totally think I'm shallow and dumb, huh?
你也十分肯定我肤浅又蠢笨是吧
So dumb.
太蠢了
But, uh, you're all right.
但你还好吧
Nerd.
书呆子
What's that about?
那是怎么回事
No idea.
不知道
That's weird but...kinda sweet.
真诡异 不过还挺温馨
No, it isn't. It's just weird.
不 一点都不 只有诡异
Check it out -- three cute girls
看看 那三个姑娘
and our boy Adam thinking about making a move.
我们的亚当准备出手了
How's it going?
怎么样
Andy's fun.
安迪真好玩
Yeah. I love those boxer shorts, too.
是啊 我也喜欢那四角内♥裤♥
Quite a night.
真是难忘的一晚
I didn't -- I didn't know I had it in me.
我都不知道我还有这能力
But when duty called,
但当使命召唤时
I found the strength to be a hero.
我找到了成为英雄的力量
I only hope one day,
我只希望有一天
both of you get a chance to know how that feels.
你们两个也有机会体验这种感觉
Actually, I was a lifeguard one summer in high school.
其实高中的时候 我当过救生员
And I saved, like, 15 people from drowning.
而且我救过十五个淹水的人
Well, I'm a brain surgeon,
我是脑外科医生
so I've saved two or three... Hundred lives.
所以我大概救过 两三...百人的命
Oh, those -- those -- those are good stories, too.
那些 那些故事也很美好
Oh, yeah, but how did you stop
对 所以你是怎么阻止
that guy's pants from being pulled down?
别人扒那人裤子的
How did you pull that off?
你是怎么做到的
I didn't know I had it in me,
我都不知道我还有这能力
but when duty called,
但当使命召唤时
I found the strength to be a hero.
我找到了成为英雄的力量
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表