剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Just switching things up a little bit.
只是方式有点不一样
You know, it's like having breakfast for dinner.
知道吗 这就像是在早上吃晚餐一样
Now, about this van, I mean,
关于这辆货车
it really is a super-cool idea for the future.
真的是对未来的一个超级酷的主意
I mean, it's like the perfect plan.
简直是完美的计划
I haven't told you the plan.
我还没告诉你计划是什么
Great, cause I do not understand it.
很好 因为我根本不能理解
I think I've found an untapped market
我好像找到了一个未被开♥发♥的市场
that, if properly assessed, may be poised...
如果正确评估的话 可能会
to explode.
迅速爆发
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
It's like you have a huge pile of dynamite,
就好像你有一大捆炸♥药♥
and you just lit the fuse. I can see it right now --
只要点着火线 我现在就可以预见...
I still haven't told you the idea.
我还没说主意是什么呢
Great, 'cause I still don't understand it.
很好 因为我还是不能理解
I'm gonna show you.
我会展示给你看的
And, mom, trust me, this isn't some,
妈妈 相信我 这不是那种
like, get-rich-quick plan.
一夜暴富的计划
Oh, like your dad's idea for the reverse microwave,
像你♥爸♥爸那个逆转微波的主意吗
where it makes the food cold?
就是可以让食物变冷的那个
Reverse microwave's a good idea
逆转微波在一个没有冰箱的世界里
in a world where a freezer doesn't exist.
确实是一个好主意
Mom...
妈妈
...You believe in me, right?
你是相信我的 是吗
Of course.
当然了
You think you maybe want to put on some pants today?
你觉得今天可以穿上裤子了吗
Pants are for closers. I'm a bum.
裤子是为成功人士准备的 而我就是个废物
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I always do that. It turns me on.
我总是这样做 会让我性奋起来
What is it?
怎么了
I was thinking about
我在想
how you lost your mayor's job.
你是怎么失去镇长工作的
Stupid city council impeached me.
愚蠢的市政厅把我弹劾了
Do you think you have any enemies
你觉得在市政厅
on the city council?
有什么敌人吗
Well, there is that rich jerk, Roger Frank,
有个富有的混♥蛋♥罗杰·弗兰克
who hates me and wants to destroy me.
他恨我恨得想毁掉我
Wait, you don't think
等等 你是不是认为
he turned the council against me?
他让市政厅的人都来针对我的
It did seem weird that you were impeached
确实很奇怪 你被解雇没几天
just days after you were fired,
就被他们弹劾了
so I called your old company,
所以我打电♥话♥给你的老东家
and it turns out they just signed
结果发现他们刚刚和一个
a new, huge client -- Dustybear Financial.
新的大客户签约 灰灰熊金融
Guess who owns Dustybear Financial.
你猜灰熊金融的老板是谁
Roger Frank?!
罗杰·弗兰克
He's behind every bad thing that's happened to me!
我身上发生的每件坏事背后都有他
Well, except for Bobby leaving.
除了鲍比的离开
Well, it may be a coincidence,
这可能是个巧合
but you know that golf club in Georgia that hired Bobby?
可你知道乔治亚州雇佣鲍比的高尔夫俱乐部吗
Guess who their wealthiest member is.
猜那里最富有的会员是谁
I like what I'm seeing here.
我很喜欢我所看到的
You. You remind me of me at your age.
你 你让我想起我像你这么大的时候
I'm gonna call you "The little lady-killer."
我要叫你"小女士杀手"
And you seem nice.
你看起来很善良
And dangerous.
也很危险
Play on, playboy.
唱起来吧 小子
And I'm gonna call you "Prius,"
我要叫你"普瑞斯"
because your style is electric.
因为你的风格很电子化
Hear you guys got a little music recital
听说你们即将举♥行♥小型的
coming up, huh?
音乐会 是吗
Let's, uh, check out the playlist.
让我先看看节目列表
"Hot cross buns,"
"热十字面包"
uh, snoozeville.
让人昏昏欲睡
I thought you guys
我以为你们会
were gonna drop some funky beats, you know?
表演一些爵士风格的节目 知道吗
Like C+C music factory?
就像C+C音乐工厂
Boyz II men?
男孩男人合唱团
Abc? Bbd?
ABC BBD
It's the East Coast Family.
那是东海岸家族的成员啊
You guys know nothing
你们真是一点也不知道
about the greatest era in music history?
音乐史上这些伟大的时期
That's it. I am taking you to school.
这样吧 我要带你们去学校
We are at school.
我们就在学校
Figure of speech, Prius.
比喻说法 普瑞斯
Okay, so here's my business idea.
好的 这是我的商业构想
You're in your 20s, early 30s.
比如你现在二十多岁或者三十出头
I love it! That was a hypothetical,
我喜欢 那只是假设
but I like your energy.
不过我喜欢你的热情
You and your friends are going out for a wild night.
你和你的朋友们要去野外狂欢
What do you do for a ride? Call Tom.
你准备坐什么车去 给汤姆打电♥话♥
Okay, we're having some problems with hypotheticals.
好吧 看来假设对我们来说有点困难
I'll move on. You call a cab.
我继续 你会叫一辆出租车
But cabs are boring,
但是出租车很无聊
and you and your gang want a memorable night,
你和你的伙伴们想过一个难忘的夜晚
so instead of calling a lame cab,
所以取代无聊出租车的是
you call...
你叫...
...The Mystery Machine from "Scooby-doo"!
"史酷比"里的神秘机器
Travis, this is great! Oh, The Mystery Machine!
崔维斯 太棒了 神秘机器
I always wanted to hang around in that van --
我一直都很想在那个货车里玩
maybe try my luck with old Velma.
也许跟老威尔玛碰碰运气
You mean Daphne? I know what I like.
你是指达芙吗 我知道自己喜欢什么
Okay, well, Tom loves it too, and he's a brain surgeon.
很好 汤姆也喜欢 他是脑外科医生
Travis, you're a genius.
崔维斯 你是个天才
I think I can have this thing
我想我可以在三个月内
up and running in three months.
把这件事运营起来
What are you, crazy?
你疯了吗
We're gonna take this puppy out on the road now!
我们现在就要把这个家伙开到路上去
Wow. Um, thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
I am just so psyched for this.
这件事让我太激动了
I am so psyched for this!
这件事让我太激动了
What are you working on?
你们在研究什么
Taking an untapped market by storm.
如风暴一般开拓未开♥发♥的市场
And you?
你们呢
Raining savage fires of revenge on Andy's mortal enemy.
对安迪的死敌进行狂风骤雨般地报复
Cool. Have fun.
棒 祝你们愉快
Street kids, you know what I'm saying?
像街边流浪儿那样 知道我说什么吗
So they put it together to become Ronnie, Bobby...
他们把这些结合在一起成为罗尼 鲍比
No, no, no, no!
不 不对
You got to play with your heart.
你们必须用心来表演
You got to feel it.
用心去感受
And why wear them backwards?
为什么要把衣服反着穿
Yes, because inside-out is wiggity, wiggity wack.
是的 因为衣服反穿超级 超级怪
We are so fly!
我们要飞起来了
Now, that is one Def Ja-a-m! Ha ha!
现在 那就是街头教父了
We are going to crush this recital!
我们要在音乐会上震撼全场
Tiny eyes! Tiny eyes! Tiny eyes!
小眼睛 小眼睛 小眼睛
Hey, everybody, let me see. Yeah, back and forth.
所有人 动起来 来回反复
This is old-school. It's how you did it.
这是旧式 就是这样做的
Mr. Ellis, Mr. Ellis,
埃里斯先生 埃里斯先生
this is Mr. Danner.
这是丹纳先生
He is the lead soprano in the Gulfhaven glee club.
他是避风湾合唱团的女高音领唱
Kind of a nerd.
一看就是个怪人
So, we hired him
所以我们聘请他
as our full-time music teacher,
作为我们的全职音乐教师
So we don't need you anymore.
所以就不需要你教了
No, but the recital.
那演奏会怎么办
N-no, but thank you.
不用你操心了 谢谢
But our jam is def.
可我们的合奏超赞啊
All right, do you have enough for the repairs?
好了 你维修费够了不
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表