剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Here you go. All right.
给你 好了
What is that?
怎么回事
I've been selling the stuff from this little prize box.
我在卖♥♥这个小宝盒里面的东西
The lost and found?
那是失物找寻盒
Oh, I was wondering why I found my bra in here.
我就说我的胸罩怎么会在这
Bobby was upbeat.
鲍比为人乐观
He never let the little things get him down, okay?
从不会为小事伤神 懂了吗
So, everybody in good spirits?
大家都感觉精神愉悦吗
Yep. Great. Maintain it.
是的 好极了 好好保持
Oh, yeah! Aaah!
爽爆了 天
Oh, yeah!
爽翻天
Yeah, Tom! Yeah! All smiles! There you go!
好样的 汤姆 干得好
Looking good, Jer!
表现不错 小杰
Hey, Marty!
好样的 马蒂
Does it tickle?
这很痒么
You're in first place on this one, man.
这项你可是第一名 哥们
Hey. Andy!
安迪
Andy. Andy.
安迪 安迪
What's going on?
怎么了
No one could replace Bobby.
没人能代替鲍比
I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to one-man hugs
我想我只能慢慢习惯一人拥抱
and emptiness at the end of every spaghetti noodle.
以及每根意面尽头的空虚与寂寞
Trav?
小崔
His eyelids are closed, which means he's sleeping.
他的眼睑闭起来了 意味着他睡着了
Unless his eyelids have collapsed. Is that a thing?
难道他的眼睑收缩了 这是病吗
I should feed him. No.
我得喂奶了 不
I already fed him.
我刚喂过了
Is that A.M. Or P.M.?
现在是早上还是下午
Okay, I remember that he ate and then he spit up.
好勒 我记得他吃过奶后吐了
I wonder why he spit up.
他为什么会吐奶呢
Do you think that my milk is spoiled?
你觉得是不是我的奶变质了
I mean, I just leave my boobs sitting out all day long!
我每天都坦胸露乳地到处游荡
Has baby Bobby been suckling from rancid teats?!
小鲍比难道喝的都是变质的人奶吗
I better call Jules! Laurie.
我得打给茱尔斯 劳里
I got to call Jules! Laurie, Laurie, Laurie.
我得打给茱尔斯 劳里 劳里
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Come here, come here, come here.
别慌 别慌 冷静 过来坐
It's okay, baby. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
Look, I-I think fear and, uh, uh, lack of sleep
我觉得恐惧以及缺少睡眠
has been making us a little crazy, okay?
让我们变得有点神经质 知道吗
Nothing is wrong. We're doing great.
没出什么问题 我们做得很好
Okay. Okay.
好吧 乖
Better than great. We're super!
何止很好 简直就是无敌
The first rule of losing your mind is,
失去理智的第一准则是
do not talk about losing your mind.
千万别说自己失去了理智
I just sold three memberships to Grayson's pub club.
我刚卖♥♥出了三份格雷森酒吧俱乐部的会员资格
How come I'm not a member?
凭什么不让我当会员
Because it's not a real thing. I just made it up.
因为压根就没这俱乐部 我瞎编的
How are we doing?
我们筹到多少了
We barely have $600.
才筹了600多
There's no way we're gonna make $3,000.
绝对不可能凑够3000
Might as well just suck it up and confess to Grayson.
还是认栽跟格雷森坦白吧
Oh, but he's just gonna rub it in our faces.
但他肯定会笑死我们
No. What...
别 你干嘛...
Well, now we owe him a phone.
现在我们还得赔他电♥话♥
All right, listen. I have another idea.
听着 我有别的主意
When I was in my 20s bartending in New York,
我20多岁在纽约当酒保时
I used to pull in thousands a night.
每天都日进数千
We aren't 20, but luckily this place
虽然我们不再年轻 但幸运的是
has mostly middle-aged dudes.
这地大多数都是中年男人
Okay, I'll do anything. What's the secret?
我什么都愿意干 有什么秘诀
Ellie!
艾莉
Sweet mercy!
风光无限
Keep the change.
不用找了
Are you ready to sex up this joint?
准备好给这地增加点性感媚色了吗
Tonight, at Gray's pub, no cover!
今晚在格雷森酒吧 毫无保留
No. All right, come on.
不行的 拜托
Are these buttons made of titanium?
这些纽扣是钛合金做的吗
Yeah, they're not gonna open.
牢靠着呢 你扯不开的
Poor Andy.
可怜的安迪
I mean, I really wanted to help, but he's right.
我真的想帮他 但他说的没错
How do you replace Bobby Cobb?
谁能代替鲍比·科布呢
The guy wore a bikini top for an entire summer
这哥们曾经穿了一夏天的比基尼
because he thought the tan lines would be funny.
只因为他觉得这种晒痕会很好玩
Made him look like a girl. Classic.
显得他跟娘们似的 可经典了
So, uh, you and Ellie are really okay at the bar?
你和艾莉在酒吧真的没问题吗
You haven't -- haven't had any problems?
你们没有碰上什么问题吗
Oh, please. We're a couple of pros.
拜托 我们可是专业的
Okay.
好吧
Why are you wearing a raincoat?
你为什么要穿雨衣
Because it might rain. Duh.
因为可能会下雨啊 这都不懂
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气可好了
Oh, it sure is, baby. It sure is.
你当然这么认为 宝贝
I used to make fun of them,
我以前老嘲笑他们
but now I get goth kids.
但我现在懂得哥特小孩的心了
Pain is life. Life is pain. The cure rules.
疼痛即生活 生活即疼痛 无可救药
Grayson tried out a few guys to find me a new Bobby.
格雷森找了几个人来当鲍比替身的候选人
It was a big waste of time.
纯粹是浪费时间
Huh. Is that right?
是吗
I guess it was a little funny
不过格雷森拿水管狂喷他们的时候
when Grayson sprayed them all down with a hose
倒真是挺逗的
And when Tom got maced by that jogger.
还有汤姆被那慢跑的女孩喷防狼喷雾
And, oh, Grayson made Jerry eat, like, a pound of peanut butter.
还有 格雷森逼着杰瑞吃下一磅的花生酱
He was all "Grayson, I can't move my jaw.
最后他还叫着"格雷森 我动不了下巴了"
I can't feel my mouth!"
"我嘴里都麻木了"
Those three guys aren't fit to hold Bobby's flip flops.
那三人都比不上鲍比
That guy would do anything to make me happy.
我的好哥们会费尽心思讨我开心
I'll never find anyone else like him.
我再也找不到像他这样的人了
Huh.
是吗
So, Grayson threw together this whole tryout
格雷森专门为你办了个选拔赛
and spent the whole weekend
花了整个周末的时间
doing a bunch of weird, stupid stuff to try to cheer you up?
干尽傻事就为讨你开心
That is so sad you won't find another friend like Bobby.
你再也找不到像鲍比这样的朋友真可惜
Morning!
早上好
You get any sleep?
你睡得好吗
I-I don't know.
我也不知道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Got to stay alert,
我要保持警惕
so I put in one of your dvds --
所以我放了个你的DVD来看
"Tonin' up with Tony Terry's slammin' hip hop moves."
"用托尼·特里的超赞嘻哈舞蹈健身"
Why is there a camera on your head?
你为什么在头上带个摄像头
Security. I'm recording.
为了安保 我在录像
Recording what?
录什么
Everything.
所有的一切
I got to go check the closets.
我得检查一下衣柜
You know, for dingoes.
也许会有澳洲野狗
You can watch baby Bobby on this.
你可以用这个看着小鲍比
My sweet, little baby Bobby. I love you so much.
我的甜心小鲍比 我好爱你
Your mama is always gonna be here for you, okay?
妈妈会一直陪着你的 别怕
And that would be super if, you know,
如果你不是个彻头彻尾的疯子的话
you weren't totes insane.
就更好了
Ha. Burn.
这吐槽够毒吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Does my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
姐的奶昔能吸引万千男性吗
I don't know what that means. I just heard it on the radio.
我也不知道这是啥意思 广播里听到的
Let's do this! All right.
开工吧 好勒
You're so funny.
你真幽默
Let me get those beers.
我这就给你拿啤酒去
Ellie, you're a natural slut.
艾莉 你真是天生的荡♥妇♥
Listen, here are the basics.
听着 这些是基本招数
Laugh at all their jokes,
给他们的笑话捧场
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表