剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Ready? And smile.
准备好了吗 笑一个
ooh, that's a good one.
这张不错
I really need to stop enabling stuff like that.
我真的该管管她玩这种东西了
Bye!
再见
I am an awesome matchmaker.
我这红娘真是太棒了
Right now, chick and Grayson are fishing,
奇克现在跟格雷森在钓鱼
being best buds, talking about...
亲密无间 聊着...
Wait. What do guys talk about?
等等 男人一般聊什么
I think nicknames for their penises, mostly.
大多在聊小♥弟♥弟♥的昵称吧
Wow. Guys are stupid.
男人真蠢
Ooh! Speaking of amazing matchmaking skills,
聊到超棒的红娘技巧
Check out my handiwork. Waabam!
来瞧瞧我的成果
That is some impressive choreographed walking.
瞧瞧这走路的气势
Do you think they practice that?
你觉得她们走路的动作是排练过的么
Oh, hey, guys.
大家好
Just out power shopping, which, it turns out,
我刚去"竞购"了
is power walking plus shopping.
原来就是竞走加购物
Often complemented with an iced coffee
通常要拿着一杯冰咖啡
or frozen kale-based drink.
或者冻甘蓝汁饮料
That's magnificent. Mm-hmm.
真是太棒了
Hey, bubble butt! Pick up the pace!
波霸屁屁 快点
Coming, leah!
来了
Did she just call you "Bubble butt"?
她刚是在叫你"波霸屁屁"吗
Oh, it's a friendly nickname.
朋友间的昵称而已
And let's face it -- papi's got back!
事实如此 屁屁回来了
Oh, I don't like the looks of this.
我不喜欢这个样子
Since when can you drink kale?
你啥时候开始喝甘蓝汁了
I just feel like I can't share anything personal with Andy.
我觉得没法跟安迪分享私人的事
Is that because he doesn't listen?
是因为他不听吗
Oh, no, he listens hard.
不 他听得很认真
Too hard.
太认真了
If I say I had a bad day, sometimes he cries.
我要是说自己不开心 他甚至会哭
For hours.
哭几个小时
The only way I can cheer him up is to have sex with him.
我只能通过做♥爱♥帮他止哭
It's not fair.
这不公平
Yeah, I don't share personal stuff with Laurie
我也不跟劳里分享私人的事
Because she always has a story to one-up me.
因为她总有比我更好的故事
It's easy talking to you. We can have an actual conversation.
跟你聊更轻松 我们可以认真聊聊
Totally.
当然
I mean, at first, we were just talking about, you know,
一开始 我们只是随便说些
Work frustrations or whatever.
工作很累之类的
But now I feel like I could talk to you about anything.
可是现在我觉得什么都能跟你说了
Definitely.
当然
There's a mutual trust here. Mm-hmm.
我们信任彼此
You know, it's just you and me,
只是你和我
Opening up about things that we couldn't say to anyone else,
能够开口聊不能跟别人聊的任何事
including the people we're in actual relationships with.
包括我们现实中的另一半
Oh, my God. We're having an emotional affair.
天呐 我们精神出轨了
Okay, should I get Dad and Grayson B.F.F. necklaces
我该给爸爸和格雷森买♥♥个好基友项链呢
or best friend t-shirts with their picture on it?
还是带他们头像的好基友T恤
Hey, Jules.
茱尔斯
Um, when two guys go fishing,
两个人去钓鱼的话
they normally do that at, like, water, right?
通常都是在水边吧
Bruce Willis was all like...
布鲁斯·威利斯这样
Hi! What...
你好
What's up?
发生什么事了
I thought you and chick were fishing.
我以为你跟奇克在钓鱼
Oh, hey, did Andy get in with the leahs?
安迪跟那些美妞儿玩上了吗
Lucky dog. These gals run this town.
便宜他了 那些可是镇花级的
I'm so mad at you, ditching my dad.
我很生气 你竟然抛弃我爸
And yeah, I can be mad and eat.
没错我生气了也能吃东西
I didn't ditch chick. We ditched each other.
不是我抛弃你♥爸♥ 我们互相抛弃对方
It was a mutual ditch.
是双方的
Okay, so you both lied.
所以你们都骗了我
Now he's just wandering the streets by himself
他现在正独自在街上闲逛
because you were too selfish to hang out with him.
因为你自私得不愿陪他
Now if he's missing, I'm gonna have to call the police.
如果他丢了 我还得报♥警♥
Jules, stop. He's not missing.
茱尔斯 够了 他没丢
He's fine. Come with me.
他没事 跟我来
Oh, I guess our bro-date to the movies
所以我们的基友电影约
doesn't mean anything.
现在毫无意义了
And now playing big fat idiot -- Tom.
现在上映的是大蠢货 汤姆
No. No.
不 不
I'm so ashamed.
我很惭愧
Don't be so hard on yourself, okay?
别给自己太大压力
There were two of us in that van.
车里有我们两个人
I've just been so stressed lately,
我最近压力很大
and there you were, all pale and asexual
而你看起来苍白 没有性别感
and didn't seem remotely dangerous.
似乎无害的样子
It just happened.
一切就自然地发生了
Well, in fairness,
公平地说
you were the one who opened up first.
你是先放开的那个
It was unexpected. It made me lower my guard.
完全没想到 这让我放下了心防
I got sucked in.
我陷进去了
Are you saying that I emotionally seduced you?
你是说我精神上诱惑了你吗
I didn't seduce you.
我没有诱惑你
If I seduced you, you would know it.
如果我诱惑了你 你会知道的
please stop saying "seduced."
求你别说"诱惑"了
Hi, guys. I didn't do anything!
大家好 我什么都没做
I'll have, uh, anything infused with cucumber.
随便来点带黄瓜的东西
I'm trying to cut back on my calories.
我得少摄入点卡路里
And cucumber is awesome for your skin.
而且黄瓜对皮肤超好
I love your skin.
我爱你的皮肤
I love you. Mwah!
我爱你
Dial it back.
你有点过了
Hey, babe. I'm a good person.
宝贝 我是个好人
Okay.
好吧
You know, the most horrible girl I ever knew
我认识的最可怕的那个女生
was actually named "Goodperson."
名字就叫"好人"
So this one halloween, we...
有一次万圣节我们
No. Do not tell the angel Goodperson story
不 不能在孩子旁边
anywhere near a child.
讲那个"好人"的故事
Andy, I wanna talk to you about something really fast.
安迪 我有点事要跟你说
We have to stop sharing feelings.
我们得停止分享心情了
I can't live with the lies. I know.
我不能活在谎言中 我知道
It's filthy. Shameful.
这很下流 羞耻
I don't want it to stop. I'll get the van.
我不想停止 我去拿车
About the mom club...
关于妈妈俱乐部
You want in, right?
你想加入对吧
Sometimes, a pack of alpha bitches
有时候一群黑寡妇
will take on a new member.
会接纳新成员
Sort of... a patsy.
有点像 小跟班
Andy, you're their patsy.
安迪 你是他们的跟班
I'm... their fall guy?
我是 他们的备胎吗
What? No.
啥 不是
Patsy was a girl from high school
猎物是说向我们这样的黑寡妇
that my group of alpha bitches took on as a new member.
接受一个高中女生作为新成员
We made her do stuff for us -- you know, like our homework
我们让她帮我们做事 比如做作业
or bitch slap teachers who were failing us.
或者跟找老师麻烦
You're -- you're crazy. The leahs love me.
你骗人 那些妞儿喜欢我
That's why they let me carry all their stuff
所以她们才让我帮他们拿东西
and call me "Bubble butt."
还叫我波霸屁屁
I know they don't like me, Laurie.
我知道她们不喜欢我 劳里
I've always known.
我一直知道
Then why do you hang out with them?
那你为什么还跟她们一起玩
Because I'm new on the elementary school scene
因为我就像个小学新生
and I don't have one parent friend.
而且我一个家长朋友也没有
And I may be the patsy of the group,
我可能是团体中的小跟班
but at least I'm in the group, right?
但我至少还在团体中
And to be honest, I think I'm starting to earn their respect.
说实话 我觉得她们开始尊重我了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表