剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Me. With them. If only.
我 和她们一起 要是那样就好了
Just go up and say hi with energy and confidence
走过去充满热情和自信地打个招呼
and you show 'em your big personality.
让她们看到你的人格魅力
Come on!
去吧
I can do that. All right. Yeah.
好 我能行的 这才对嘛
I'm going over. Okay.
我去了 好
Hey, guys! How you doing? My name's Andy.
各位好啊 我是安迪
Oh, honey, no.
妈呀
Sweetie, I'm sorry.
亲 对不起
That was Humiliating.
刚真是... 太屈辱了
I tripped and fell and knocked over their pitcher
我摔倒在地
of lemon and mint-infused water that helps reduce belly fat.
撞翻了她们装柠檬薄荷减肥茶的水瓶
It was so, so, so brutal...
真是太太太惨烈了...
until they helped me up
不料她们扶起了我
and invited me to go power shopping with them!
还邀请我一起去怒购
What's power shopping? I don't know, but I'm invited!
什么怒购 不知道 反正我被邀请啦
Are they watching us now?
她们是不在看我们
Yeah, and they look a little confused.
没错 而且眼神非常迷茫
Pretend this is part of our workout. And go!
快假装是在锻炼 开始
I'm so glad you're coming to dinner with us, dad.
真高兴你能和我们聚餐 爸爸
If their dessert tray looks good,
要是他们家甜品卖♥♥相好
I'm saying it's my birthday.
我就说今天是我生日
Play along.
你们都配合点
This is nice. I don't mind three of us going out.
真好 三人行特别棒
That's great. Three people is perfect.
没错 三人才带感呢
Okay, let's see what they got.
好 我来研究下菜单
Oh! Excuse me.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Yes, hi, this is Jules Cobb.
是 我是茱尔斯·科布
Oh, what's that?
你说什么
A real estate emergency?
房♥产公♥司♥出状况啦
I'm on my way. Seriously?
我得走了 真的假的
You guys are gonna have to have an amazing time without me.
你俩一定能愉快相处的
Sorry.
抱歉
Wow. That is an emergency.
天呐 这确实挺紧急
Yes, this is gonna take hours to fix!
够我们忙半天的了
Now when the waiters sing "Happy birthday" to me,
等服务员唱生日快乐歌♥的时候
need you to join in, big.
你也得唱 大声唱
When you get nervous you break out big chuck
你一紧张 就会请出大查克
but when you get so nervous you think you might break
可要是你紧张到了极限 觉得自己可能弄坏大查克
big chuck, you improvise.
就会开始乱作了
Well, I planned a dinner for me, Grayson, and my dad.
我和我爸还有格雷森去聚餐
Oh, nice. But then I faked a work emergency
不错啊 之后我假装公♥司♥出了点事
so they could have a man-date together.
匆忙离开 好让他俩处一会儿
And I just know Grayson's gonna be really mad.
格雷森一定气炸了
Setups never end well. You should know that.
你早该明白 有意撮合从来没有好结果
One time, I tried to set up
有一次 我想撮合
my bunkmate from my first stint in juvie
我首次和第三次进少管所的狱友
on a coffee date with my bunkmate from my third stint in juvie.
安排他俩在一家咖啡店见面
I thought they'd really get along.
我以为他们会很合得来
Both from Tampa. Both impulsive. Both love fire.
家乡都在坦帕 都性情冲动 都爱纵火
Long story short,
最后呢
that coffee shop no longer exists.
那家咖啡店被烧光了
I regret pulling the birthday stunt
我真不该骗两个服务员
On two different waiters.
说今天是我生日
That is an excessive amount of flan.
水果馅饼把人都吃吐了
Good night.
晚安
So how was dinner?
晚餐如何啊
And besides the hat, it was good?
除了帽子 其他都挺好哈
When you ran out --
当你借着
on the worst fake phone call I've ever heard --
你那通假得不能再假的电♥话♥离开时
I was so mad, I almost ordered a burrito.
我气疯了 差点点了个玉米卷
I would never take in that many carbs unless I was rage eating.
我要不是太愤怒 绝不会暴饮暴食
of course.
我懂
Mm, I could not have been more angry,
我气得七窍生烟
but then --
然而...
There's a "But then"? What's the "But then"?
还有然而呢 然而咋了
Chick told a joke about you being curious George.
奇克说你曾经扮过好奇的乔治
You know, the ears.
还专门戴了对儿耳朵
Well, then Chick and I laughed and started to talk and had fun.
我俩一阵狂笑 然后就开始闲聊了呗
We actually made plans for tomorrow.
我们还约好明天再出去呢
They're best friends! I knew it!
他们成好哥们啦 我就知道
I'm the smartest person in the world!
我简直是世界上最聪明的人
I'm the smartest person in the world!
我简直是世界上最聪明的人
Wasn't big Chuck.
不是大查克
I really am the smartest person in the world.
我真是聪明到家了
Hello, Jelly. Oh, hi.
好啊 小软蛋 好
Whenever I see you without your baby,
我每次一见你没带娃出来
I feel like it's my duty to remind you that you have a child
我就觉得我有责任提醒你 你还有个娃
in case you've left it someplace.
以免你把他落在什么地方了
Yes.
我想想
He is definitely with Jules.
茱尔斯这会儿看着他呢
Oh, hey, Trav. How's it going?
崔崔 咋样啊
Ellie, hey. Okay, that's weird.
艾莉 真诡异
Take a load off, ladies. I'll take care of the mojitos.
都歇歇吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我去点鸡尾酒
There's my trophy wife!
这不是我的花瓶妻么
Five mojos, mofo.
来五杯鸡尾酒
These girls know all the gossip of what's going on in town --
我的姐♥妹♥们♥知道镇上所有的八卦呢
who's hooking up with who,
谁和谁搞上了啊
what well-known T-Ball coach is on the downlow...
那个儿童垒球的教练有料啊
Jake Morton. Can you believe it?!
是杰克·莫顿 难以置信吧
I'm supposed to be in court today,
我今天要去法♥院♥
but I got a ride here.
但没人送我
Oh. Well, I can give you a ride. I mean, if you want.
我可以送你 如果你没意见的话
Totally. Let's go for it. All right, see you, guys.
好啊 走吧 好吧 回见
I'm gonna hang here and watch Andy turn into a lulu mom.
我要看着安迪蜕变成一个全能太太
I put up walls 'cause I find it easier than being vulnerable.
我筑起心墙是因为示弱反而更难
The times I act sarcastic and indifferent
我每次表现得尖酸刻薄 无动于衷
are just when I fear I have nothing of value to offer.
是因为我怕贡献不出什么
okay. Courthouse.
好了 法♥院♥到了
Wait. I got my dates confused.
等等 我把日子记错了
I actually don't have court today.
今天不用来的
Really? I'm such a goof sometimes.
是吗 我又犯迷糊了
No, don't worry about it.
别在意 没事
I mean, no one is goofier than me.
我比你更迷糊
Well, I guess I'll just... take you home?
那我就送你...回家吧
If it's easier, I could, you know,
如果方便的话
ride around on your work stops with you.
我可以跟你去工作
Great. I mean, if that's cool with you?
好啊 你乐意吗
Totally, if it's cool with you.
当然 只要你方便就行
Yeah.
好
I sneak butter into Andy's food
我偷偷给安迪的饭里加黄油
because his husky look turns me on.
因为他魁梧的样子特别带感
Two years ago, I was catfished
两年前 在网上
by a 47-year-old man on the Internet.
有个47岁的老头还钓我呢
It happens.
这种事时有发生
Jules, relax, okay?
茱尔斯 放宽心
You look like a 3-year-old who has to go to the bathroom.
你看着像个被逼去洗澡的三岁小屁孩
I'm just excited that you and my dad are hanging out.
你和爸要出去玩 人家开心嘛
And yes, I also have to pee.
我都激动得想尿了
It's no big deal. We're just going fishing.
这有啥的 我们就去钓个鱼
My dad hardly ever takes anyone fishing.
我爸很少带人去钓鱼的
My cousin Grits once pulled him out of the path
上次他差点被车撞到 我表兄格里茨
of a speeding car and saved his life.
一把拉开了他 救了他的命
But did he take him fishing? Yes, he did.
他带他去钓鱼了吗 带了
Ooh, that didn't support my point.
好吧 我有点语无伦次
Okay, son, let's hit the lake.
好了 孩子 我们走吧
Jeez, J-bird, hit the can already.
闺女啊 快去厕所吧
I don't wanna miss you guys leaving!
人家想目送你们离开嘛
Ooh! Let's pose for a picture. You don't have a camera.
我们合照一张吧 你没相机
I'll do it with my eyes.
我可以用眼睛
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表