剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm totally here for you, babe.
我会一直在你身边的
Those two lean on me for everything.
他们俩事事靠我
And if they can't handle it,
如果他们做不好
I'm gonna be the one raising the baby.
我就要替他们养孩子
It was really hard the first time, and I was younger then.
第一次很难 而且那时我年轻得多
I can't imagine being 40 and having an infant.
我无法想象40岁了还带着孩子
You're not 40.
你没到40岁
Did that feel helpful?
一点安慰作用都没有
No. I have no idea why I said it.
我也不知道我为何那么说
Look, Jules.
茱尔斯
Whatever happens here, you're not gonna be alone.
无论发生了什么 你不会是一个人
Although I might not be an expert,
我可能算不上专家
I have picked up a few parenting tricks along the way and--
但我一路走来也收集了不少育儿经验
do not tell me you forgot I have a kid.
别说你忘了我有个孩子
No.
我没忘
No, I totally remember...
我还记得
Tampa.
坦帕
that she lives in Tampa, right.
她住在坦帕 没错
look, Jules.
茱尔斯
There's a good chance you're right about Trav and Laurie,
关于小崔和劳里你很可能是对的
but there's also a chance that they step up
但他们也有可能会成熟起来
and surprise all of us.
给所有人一个惊喜
I mean, think about it.
好好想想
Where you ready to be a mom when you got pregnant?
你怀孕时准备好做母亲了吗
I took my pregnancy test in the bathroom at Wrestlemania.
我的验孕测试还是在摔跤场的卫生间做的
Right, but now you've moved on
但现在你已经
from your completely insane life,
从疯狂的生活中清醒过来
and, well, you've become the best mom I know.
你是我认识的最棒的母亲
So whatever we have to do to make this work,
不管我们要做些什么
I promise you... we will, Jules.
我保证 我们会一同解决 茱尔斯
I hope so.
但愿如此
Is there anything that would cheer you up right now?
现在有什么能让你开心吗
Super-pregnant dance party.
疯狂孕期舞会
**Super-pregnant dance party*
*疯狂孕期舞会
I love you so much.
我爱你
Are you talking to me or Skyping with Bobby?
你是在跟我说话 还是跟鲍比网聊呢
It's ridiculous.
这太过分了
I'm down for a little PDA, but this is too much.
我可以接受亲亲抱抱 但这也太过了
Okay, I think you're good on kisses for now.
你应该亲够了
You're gonna see her next weekend.
下周末你还会再见她的
Okay. Bye-bye, sweetheart.
再见 甜心
Bye. Say "Bye."
再见 说"再见"
Bye.
再见
That's a cute kid.
这孩子真可爱
Yeah, she really is.
是啊 她很可爱
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表