剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
How long do you think it'll last?
你觉得这会维持多久
Oh, I'm guessing forever, bae.
可能永远吧 宝贝
You guys have a great time.
你们好好玩哦
Okay, they're gone. Let's do this!
好了 他们走了 我们开始吧
Do we really have to lie to the gang
你确定我们要瞒着他们
about going out to dinner? Are you kidding?
去吃晚餐吗 你逗呢
They find out we're gonna have fun without them,
如果他们发现我们背着他们偷玩
they're gonna come out of the woodwork.
他们就会找上门来的
You're dressed up.
你们梳妆打扮了
Are you going out? May I come?
你们要出去吗 我可以加入吗
Oh, no, no. We're not going out.
不 不 我们不出去
I just, um...
我只是...
I-I wanted to look hot for Baby Bobby.
我希望在鲍比宝宝面前扮得性格些
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是
All right. Stay low. Head for the door.
好 趴下 往门口前进
Trav and Laurie are turning around. They're coming back.
小崔和劳里回头了 他们在往回走
Back door! Stay low!
后门 匍匐前进
What's going on there?! I hear scurrying.
出什么事了 我听到急促的脚步声
No, there's no scurrying. Just, um...
哪有什么急促的脚步声 只是...
Baby stuff.
是宝宝啦
Why is Tom there? What are you doing over there?
为什么汤姆在那 你们在家里干什么呢
Why are you inside the house?
你为什么在他们家
Hey. Is Jules here?
茱尔斯在这里吗
She was home a minute ago, and now she's gone.
她一分钟前还在家 现在人不见了
Yeah, Laurie just needs a little reassurance on the baby
是的 劳里需要一些对宝宝的保证
before we, uh...
然后我们才能...
head home.
安心回家
I didn't even say it. You thought it.
我什么都没说 你想了
Tweet larmy--
推特发布
after six weeks on the DL, my lady parts--
孩子出生六个星期之后 我的胸部
I would rather type than hear that.
求别说话 我帮你打字
"My lady parts are supes stoked
"我的胸部激♥情♥四射
to get back into naked spin class."
迫不及待要去学钢管舞了"
That's really good.
很棒呢
Yeah, because it's not hard
是啊 因为要帮白♥痴♥
spitting out skank-speak to idiots.
说出荡♥妇♥用语还是挺容易的
So you got lucky with one sweet tweet, you know,
你是凑巧发了一条好推文
but the larmy demands a constant stream of my brain gems.
而我的推特可是需要我源源不断的思萃精华的呢
I'm sure it's quite a challenge
我敢说写出天才之作
to produce genius such as...
是个非常大的挑战
Oh, "Just twerked for six straight minutes.
"刚才我电动马达臀六分钟不间断
#reaching goals."
#成就达成"
You think it's easy to keep my tweeples stoked
你以为要让我的推友们激动一整天
for an entire day?
会很容易吗
Prove it.
证明一下吧
"Just totes got tweet-challenged by a hooba-skank."
"只有蠢货才会接受一个荡♥妇♥的推特挑战"
Oh, they like that.
他们喜欢这个
What's a retweet?
什么是转发
Oh, here's another. Is that good?
又有一条 这是好事吗
I mean...
我说...
Where'd mom and Grayson go? Her car's still here.
妈妈和格里森去哪里了 她的车还在呢
Ooh, God. I don't know.
天呐 我不知道
I just realized my boobs are hard as rocks.
我的胸部坚如磐石
Oh, hey, baby. I'm turned on, too.
宝宝 我也硬起来了
You don't really know how boobs work, do you? No, I don't.
你不知道胸是怎么回事吧 不知道
I have to feed Baby Bobby. Come on.
我得喂鲍比宝宝 来吧
We did it! We're free!
我们做到了 我们自♥由♥了
Sexy dinner, here we come.
美好的晚餐 我们来啦
Jules!
茱尔斯
Watch out for Bonnie?
小心邦妮
A little late, dude.
有点马后炮啊
She's fine. I barely tapped her.
她没事的 我只轻轻碰了一下
With a 3,000-pound car.
用三千磅重的车碰的
But she doesn't even have a scratch.
但她连擦伤都没有
Hon, do you want me to call the doctor?
甜心 需要我帮你叫医生吗
Oh, no, I have everything I need right here.
不用啦 我需要的东西都在这了
Put her on the couch. I'll get some water.
把她放在沙发上 我来倒些水
Here you go.
下来吧
What are you doing? Put her down.
你干什么呢 把她放下
I'm trying. She's on me like a koala.
我在放呢 她就像个考拉一样
Look, Jules...
茱尔斯
If we get Jerry to pick her up right now,
如果我们现在让杰瑞来接她
we can still make dinner.
还是能赶上晚餐的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm too hurt to be moved.
不不不不 我痛得动不了了
I'm calling your husband. What's Jerry's number?
我在打给你老公 杰瑞的电♥话♥是多少来着
Oh. I don't remember.
我不记得
I can only remember my lawyer's number.
我只记得我的律师的电♥话♥
And there goes dinner.
晚餐泡汤了
Well, guess I don't need this wearable art anymore.
看来我不再需要戴着这个项链了
If you need me, I'll be in my bed.
如果你需要我 我在床上
Ooh, I wonder if I'd heal faster
如果我跟他一起在床上的话
if I was up in that bed with him.
可能会好得更快一些
Well, wonder away. It ain't gonna happen.
别做白日梦了 不可能
I just walked into my room
我走进我的房♥间
to find Laurie nursing on my bed.
发现劳里在我的床上喂奶
The baby, not Trav.
是宝宝 不是小崔
Oh. Well, that's beautiful.
那真是美好啊
So, I have no sexy tapas night,
今天晚上我吃不到性感大餐
a milking mom on my bed,
床上有个妈妈在喂奶
and a psychotic lunatic on my couch.
沙发上还有个疯子
Guess I'll just, uh, go stand in the yard.
我还是去院子里站着吧
You know what? I can fix this.
听我说 我能解决的
I'm gonna go down to that restaurant,
我会去那家饭店
and I'm gonna get us another reservation.
再预定一次
Good luck! I had to beg for a crappy 6:00 table.
祝你好运 六点的破位置我可是跪着求来的
Mm. Every time we make eye contact, my whole body shakes.
没当我们眼神交汇 我就虎躯一震
Whew. Caught me.
完全被你虏获了
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么呢
I thought you and Laurie were supposed to be-- bleh!
我以为你和劳里应该在...
We are, but Laurie had to feed Baby Bobby
是的 但是劳里得先喂鲍比宝宝
so we called a one-hour delay on the spanks.
所以我们延后了一小时
Right.
没错
To Gray's pub and bey--
去格雷的酒吧然后飞...
beyond!
飞越
To Gray's Pub and beyond!
飞向盖瑞酒吧
I'm Buzz Lightyear!
我是巴斯光年
Pixar, man, in the house!
皮克斯啊 欢迎大驾光临
Yeah! What do you think, Ellie?
你觉得怎么样 艾莉
"Supes sad when grown men rock a bone for kids' toys."
"成年男人为儿童玩具痴狂真可悲"
Great. Stan's gonna have the best birthday.
很好 斯坦会过一个超棒的生日
"I have a cuz named Birthday.
"我有个表妹名叫生日"
Her stripper mom went into labor
"她的脱衣舞♥女♥妈妈生她时"
jumping out a giant cake."
"是从一个巨大的蛋糕里跳出来的"
I just wanted to show it off. Can you help me get out?
我只是想显摆一下 可以帮我脱下来吗
I get charged double if I get sweat stains in it.
要是弄上汗渍 就要付双倍的钱了
Uh, hold on. The suit is...
等等 这套行头...
Awesome?
很酷是吧
It's also stuck.
卡住了
Hilarious.
好笑
Trav? Hilarious?
小崔 你是在说笑吧
Got to get out of this. Got to get out of it.
我得脱下来 得脱下来啊
Now it's hilarious.
现在真的很好笑
Hi. Uh, my husband and I have reservations tonight at 6:00,
我和我先生预订了六点的晚餐
but I ran over someone with my car,
但我开车撞了人
so I was wondering, could we get a table just a little bit later?
所以我想 能不能改到晚一点
"N" To the "O." We're booked. "N" To the "O"?
办不到 订满了 办不到
Oh, sorry, got it.
抱歉 我明白了
"No."
是不行的意思
Um, look, this is really something he wants, so...
他真的很想来这里吃晚餐 所以...
This is chez fray-- supes swank
这里是弗雷家 最潮的餐厅
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表